Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:21:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1000 by 1q 2016?  (Read 8333 times)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:29:15 PM

Exaggerated and unrealistic. But I think $1000 is still possible on 2016 , maybe between the 2nd and 3rd quarter. 500 on the first quarter is more reasonable than 1k.

Agree with you, for 1 BTC to reach 1000 this first qarter. Its impossible now, maybe in 3rd quarter after the halving period if some analysis were correct.

Open for Campaigns
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:40:05 PM

This sounds impossible. The price isn't halfway then how can it double in just 1 month.
We should be happy if we reach it to 500.

if bitcoin stays on the current path, yes it is going to take longer than that to reach $1000 but you will never know when the jump is going to start it can start with a news and reach $1000 in a month. it is not unheard of.

price can go over 450 every time when come close to it drop down to 405-410 range so 1000 wont be achieved any time soon

i don't think so. this little dip can even be the launching pad for the $1000 (not that i am saying it is, but it can be) the lower price can be a good opportunity for whale traders to buy more bitcoin before they launch bitcoin to the moon.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:53:35 PM

This sounds impossible. The price isn't halfway then how can it double in just 1 month.

if bitcoin stays on the current path, yes it is going to take longer than that to reach $1000 but you will never know when the jump is going to start it can start with a news and reach $1000 in a month. it is not unheard of.

price can go over 450 every time when come close to it drop down to 405-410 range so 1000 wont be achieved any time soon

i don't think so. this little dip can even be the launching pad for the $1000 (not that i am saying it is, but it can be) the lower price can be a good opportunity for whale traders to buy more bitcoin before they launch bitcoin to the moon.

whales have stashed up the majority of their coins at sub $300 prices. the coins that they use to manipulate the price at the moment are just coins they are playing with. the other coins will be put to action once the price reaches very high price levels. that way they have always coins to manipulate the market with.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:30:58 PM

No way. That is a way too high prediction for the coming events. I am optimistic, but it is ridiculous to think that the price will rise to $1000. Not even the halving would drive it to those levels, unless some serious investors come and play with bitcoins. I do not think that anything could allow the prices to rise that high.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:09:22 AM

whales have stashed up the majority of their coins at sub $300 prices. the coins that they use to manipulate the price at the moment are just coins they are playing with. the other coins will be put to action once the price reaches very high price levels. that way they have always coins to manipulate the market with.

like they doing it now
price is in range they want it to be cuz they but coin when someone panic sell when price go down

we are still in stable price range this little drops/ups are nothing what will come in next few month

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:35:05 AM

1000 is gonna be this year but not now and not is this first quarter at least

First quarter is almost only a month left in it... the price is  at $400+ and the price might be playing around $400 this coming month, I think $1000 might be reach by the end of the year, or might probably be at the first quarter of  2017 ..
Indeed. I also dont think so that it will happen that fast. You can see now that the value is a little bit stable so that is good.
And if it is going to rise it will rise very slowly. And you dont know when it is going to stop. So it is very hard to predict.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:40:18 AM

First quarter is almost only a month left in it... the price is  at $400+ and the price might be playing around $400 this coming month, I think $1000 might be reach by the end of the year, or might probably be at the first quarter of  2017 ..
Indeed. I also dont think so that it will happen that fast. You can see now that the value is a little bit stable so that is good.
And if it is going to rise it will rise very slowly. And you dont know when it is going to stop. So it is very hard to predict.

but it can happen fast, and one month is more than enough for the price to got to $1000.
but I don't think now is the time though. I think before or in the beginning of summer is the best time that this jump can happen. bitcoin just needs some kind of good news like solving the block size problem to fuse the rocket to the moon.

Only Bitcoin
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:05:56 AM

but it can happen fast, and one month is more than enough for the price to got to $1000.
but I don't think now is the time though. I think before or in the beginning of summer is the best time that this jump can happen. bitcoin just needs some kind of good news like solving the block size problem to fuse the rocket to the moon.

true it cannot happen fast it no way it could be in q3 maybe but first is definitely out
if something similar happen like last time i expect in q4 biggest change in price

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:45:26 AM

That will not happen that fast. I think that will happen about 2 years or something, but not this year.
If it is rising than it will rise very slowly so we need all patience and that is very important. I hope more people will have patience and get some profit later.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:45:41 AM

true it cannot happen fast it no way it could be in q3 maybe but first is definitely out
if something similar happen like last time i expect in q4 biggest change in price

This year it will have to happen in Q2 or Q3 either the halving or chinese funds coming up in. If there are funds coming in 1000 will likley not be the price where it will stop.
I suppose it will go way higher.

mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:57:59 PM

Q1 of 2016 will pass in a few days. So it is not possible for the price to be over $1000 this quarter.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:32:52 PM

Q1 of 2016 will pass in a few days. So it is not possible for the price to be over $1000 this quarter.

i was always skeptical about this.

i am expecting a rise this year and maybe it can be a rise to $1000 but i think if it is possible then it will happen around summer time.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:57:32 PM

It was not possible from start hard to see that price in q2

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:02:56 PM

prety much q1 has almost pass but as is goes no was for 1000 not in q1 at least remains to be seen if will be in this year

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:23:51 PM

Yes you are right, it will be not possible this year to reach the $1000 for 1 Bitcoin that is almost impossible indeed.
But some people think that it can reach because they think that the halving will be good for Bitcoin, but that is not true.
I personally think that it wont rise that much after the halving.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:53:01 AM

Yes you are right, it will be not possible this year to reach the $1000 for 1 Bitcoin that is almost impossible indeed.
But some people think that it can reach because they think that the halving will be good for Bitcoin, but that is not true.

i know halving always is but for halving we still have 3 months so dont think that it will reach 1000 in halving maybe after halving

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:42:52 PM

if uᴉoɔʇᴉq stays on the current path, yes it is going to take longer than that to reach $1000 but you will never know when the jump is going to start it can start with a news and reach $1000 in a month. it is not unheard of.

Yes you are right, it will be not possible this year to reach the $1000 for 1 uᴉoɔʇᴉq that is almost impossible indeed.
But some people think that it can reach because they think that the halving will be good for uᴉoɔʇᴉq, but that is not true.

i know halving always is but for halving we still have 3 months so dont think that it will reach 1000 in halving maybe after halving

The bitcoin price will not be $1000 before halving. It might not be that high just after halving. It might be at the year end.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:23:35 PM

Q1 passes and price is good and stable let predict this 1000 for some other month

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 01:35:46 PM

Q1 passes and price is good and stable let predict this 1000 for some other month

yeah, that was disappointing for those of us waiting to see the price rise in the first quarter of this year.
now my next target us summer!

--looking for signature--
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:06:59 PM

We can get a good preditction of this if this is somehow related to halving. This might hit 1k usd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: