Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homosexuality is caused by being molested  (Read 13070 times)
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:05:22 PM

Raping left effects on every victim, no matter it's child, woman, man,old people..and some of victims later become rapist, so it's like their revange

That's true, being raped can contribute to a change in a person's sexual behavior.

So if you rape a gay it turns him straight?

It depends on how he copes with it, but yes obviously some boys who were raped by men develop extreme homophobia. Not the fake homophobia that is used to make people shut up, but real PTSD fight-or-flight flashbacks to being raped.

And yes, they may be confused and ashamed that they had orgasms while being molested.  Some people cope with those feelings through denial, embracing the gay lifestyle and claiming that they always knew they were gay since age 5 when they "willingly consented" to oral sex with a 40-year-old man.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:12:12 PM

ben carson said something like this in the context of prison rape and was ridiculed by the left, but it makes sense, this could also help explain why 30% of paedophiles are also homosexuals

That is a huge under-estimation. Crimes against boys are heavily under-reported, when compared to those against the girls. IMO, a majority of the sex crimes against children are committed against the boys. And since more than 98% of the perpetrators are male, you can assume how many of them are gay or bisexual.

Gays actually infest children to become gays by molesting them. That's one of the ways how homosexualism spreads.
By keeping children away from homosexuals we can save them from becoming infested.

i really hard to understand your mindset but i cant.. gay people never do such brutal things you've mentioned..  homosexualism has genetic source not spread by molesting..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:55:08 PM

Maybe if you stopped raping them you might get a call back Grin..

How else am I supposed to convert a hetero? All these guys were happily married before I set my sights on them. I'm getting old now. I don't have time to beat about the bush. I want a husband NOW.
Here try going there..you will have no problem Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:46:02 PM

ben carson said something like this in the context of prison rape and was ridiculed by the left, but it makes sense, this could also help explain why 30% of paedophiles are also homosexuals

That is a huge under-estimation. Crimes against boys are heavily under-reported, when compared to those against the girls. IMO, a majority of the sex crimes against children are committed against the boys. And since more than 98% of the perpetrators are male, you can assume how many of them are gay or bisexual.

Gays actually infest children to become gays by molesting them. That's one of the ways how homosexualism spreads.
By keeping children away from homosexuals we can save them from becoming infested.

i really hard to understand your mindset but i cant.. gay people never do such brutal things you've mentioned..  homosexualism has genetic source not spread by molesting..

The irony of homosexuality being genetic is...

If you let them be gay, get gay married, and not spread their genes... the genes will disappear over time, making fewer homosexuals...

But, if instead you harass and murder homosexuals... They will go into hiding, marry someone of the opposite sex, and pass their "gay genes" on to another generation...

Basically, let them get gay married and there shouldn't be many gays left after a few generations...
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:52:46 PM

i really hard to understand your mindset but i cant.. gay people never do such brutal things you've mentioned..  homosexualism has genetic source not spread by molesting..

If you let them be gay, get gay married, and not spread their genes... the genes will disappear over time, making fewer homosexuals...

But, if instead you harass and murder homosexuals... They will go into hiding, marry someone of the opposite sex, and pass their "gay genes" on to another generation...

Basically, let them get gay married and there shouldn't be many gays left after a few generations...
So your saying if a gay man or gay woman has a baby that baby will be gay? Cheesy Cheesy

NOW THAT IS DUMB Grin
xslugx

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:34:31 PM

Raping left effects on every victim, no matter it's child, woman, man,old people..and some of victims later become rapist, so it's like their revange

That's true, being raped can contribute to a change in a person's sexual behavior.

So if you rape a gay it turns him straight?

It depends on how he copes with it, but yes obviously some boys who were raped by men develop extreme homophobia. Not the fake homophobia that is used to make people shut up, but real PTSD fight-or-flight flashbacks to being raped.

And yes, they may be confused and ashamed that they had orgasms while being molested.  Some people cope with those feelings through denial, embracing the gay lifestyle and claiming that they always knew they were gay since age 5 when they "willingly consented" to oral sex with a 40-year-old man.

I'm not saying what you're saying is total shit but...

Well it is as you say it in a way that makes people reading you think it's a general!!!

Every case is unique and special. Don't start talking about things that are not a particular case.

Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:45:22 PM

I think that the gayness is just a mental hill like any other. However, I'd class it in the top-3 of the worsts. Also, I think that if gay couples are widespreading, the children that they will adopt or make being created by other people (human traffic here, but only called "the right for everyone to have children"), they will transmit this ill to "their" children.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:31:53 PM

Thats not true. Someone leading a guy to get formed as a gay just because of molesting is not true. I think thats like an addiction which creates an mental enthusiasm within themselves when they behave as a gay.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:44:27 PM

I think that the gayness is just a mental hill like any other. However, I'd class it in the top-3 of the worsts. Also, I think that if gay couples are widespreading, the children that they will adopt or make being created by other people (human traffic here, but only called "the right for everyone to have children"), they will transmit this ill to "their" children.
Only because you wish you could suck JESUS PENIS Cheesy

THICK TWAT Grin
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:52:42 AM

Homosexuality is not genetic. It is caused by being molested. I have several close gay friends who have confirmed this, including a licensed psychologist in Chicago named Michael Harvey. Gays' first sexual experience is involuntary and painful, but they ultimately enjoy the sexual release, as well as the control their attractiveness has over their male abusers. They enjoy the experiences that come after the first.

Men are not born gay, they are broken. This is why gay men, on average, are better looking than straight men. They are more attractive to their abusers, and are therefore more likely to be molested. And yes, they also inherit the desire to rape young boys, and break more boys into their gay lifestyle. All of them. This is why they lie about their past, and the true nature of homosexuality. They know that if the true nature of their sexuality were known, they would not be accepted in society.

I know to many this may sound insane. Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow. It is time to end the cycle of shame and abuse, and protect our boys from these sexual predators.
i agree with you,and i also believe that almost all of them (Homosexuality) is start from raumatic,they may ever feel some molested and being frustated,and its also because they dont love their religion and god.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:20:29 AM

Homosexuality is not genetic. It is caused by being molested. I have several close gay friends who have confirmed this, including a licensed psychologist in Chicago named Michael Harvey. Gays' first sexual experience is involuntary and painful, but they ultimately enjoy the sexual release, as well as the control their attractiveness has over their male abusers. They enjoy the experiences that come after the first.

Men are not born gay, they are broken. This is why gay men, on average, are better looking than straight men. They are more attractive to their abusers, and are therefore more likely to be molested. And yes, they also inherit the desire to rape young boys, and break more boys into their gay lifestyle. All of them. This is why they lie about their past, and the true nature of homosexuality. They know that if the true nature of their sexuality were known, they would not be accepted in society.

I know to many this may sound insane. Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow. It is time to end the cycle of shame and abuse, and protect our boys from these sexual predators.
i agree with you,and i also believe that almost all of them (Homosexuality) is start from raumatic,they may ever feel some molested and being frustated,and its also because they dont love their religion and god.
Tell that to VICARS
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:54:49 AM

Just like i said. Every bit there is to the person factors a lot of how he is going to be. The people who grew up with, the environment etc. Nature vs nurture right?
Moloch

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:06:28 AM

So your saying if a gay man or gay woman has a baby that baby will be gay? Cheesy Cheesy

NOW THAT IS DUMB Grin

That is not at all what I said... genetics doesn't work like that... two "little people" could have a normal sized child... two green eyed people could have a blue eyed child... not all genes are dominant...

I was only implying that since homosexuality has a genetic component, the rate of homosexuality would be lower had it been legal instead of repressed

Around 5% of humans are homosexual (not even including bisexual)... that's amazingly high for a genetic trait which voluntarily removes itself from the gene pool...
anon_giraffe

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:40:19 AM

The attempts at logical analysis on this thread are overwhelmingly positive.

A psychologist friend of mine confirmed the truth, most people who use alternative currencies are gay.

Another friend, the head of a major sociological institution who has been studying homosexual behaviours for 50 years, agreed that most homosexual males were raped by men which leads to uncomfortable conclusions about the participants in this conversation.

However, homosexual women have been shown to choose homosexuality as a preference due to not being impressed with the intelligence level amongst their male peers.

not a sig
anon_giraffe

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:45:47 AM

Is anyone able to post any useful information rather than pure rumour and opinion?
This is one of the most disturbing threads I've read since I stopped talking to Christians.

Our new coin, Redneck (NEK), will be distributed amongst users who can prove posts of the calibre shown here.

not a sig
Moloch

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:27:54 AM

I have heard upwards of 50% of women are bisexual... thoughts?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:37:28 AM

Is anyone able to post any useful information rather than pure rumour and opinion?
This is one of the most disturbing threads I've read since I stopped talking to Christians.

Our new coin, Redneck (NEK), will be distributed amongst users who can prove posts of the calibre shown here.

I've love to have some of the coins. Grin

If OP's friends are gays who admitted they were molested by gays then I guess they've passed its gayness to their pole, i mean tube lol. I guess gays don't just sip it, they also blow it.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:53:25 AM

I have heard upwards of 50% of women are bisexual... thoughts?

Not 50%. You can claim that it is 100%. Also, you can claim that 100% of the males are bisexual. So everyone is a bisexual now. Happy?

Left-wing retards never fail to surprise me in their ability to twist facts. As per self-identification, no more than 2% of the population identifies themselves as either homosexual or bisexual. Still, there are retards who claim that everyone is gay. 
xslugx

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:54:57 PM

Wow.... You know that it was declassified from the "mental illness" like 40 years ago?

Seriously, if it's a mental disorder you know it's the only mental disorder that affects animals too then?

xslugx

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:56:37 PM

NOW THAT IS DUMB Grin

Dude the only dumbass here is you. Seems like you misunderstood what he says. He just proved gayness is not a genetic thing in facts...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: