Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homosexuality is caused by being molested  (Read 13068 times)
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:03:15 PM

I don't agree with OP's statement. It's a disease. Something wrong in the brain. They should be medicated or something. Either way - it's not normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pancho_villa

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:22:15 PM

I'm gay and I was never molested .
This kind of thinking is very primitive. Undecided
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:27:42 PM

What about women? So nice and sweet. They make you barf? You'd rather choose a goat? No offense. I'm just trying to paint an image.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:29:39 PM

I don't agree with OP's statement. It's a disease. Something wrong in the brain. They should be medicated or something. Either way - it's not normal.

It is a horrible mental disease. And on top of that, homosexuality is the cause for 80% or more of the new HIV infections in the Western nations (even women are getting infected from their male bisexual partners). Several other STDs such as Syphilis, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea are spread primarily through homosexual contact.
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:21:37 PM

It is a horrible mental disease. And on top of that, homosexuality is the cause for 80% or more of the new HIV infections in the Western nations (even women are getting infected from their male bisexual partners). Several other STDs such as Syphilis, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea are spread primarily through homosexual contact.

Things that have been proven in time, and for which there are statistics. It's interesting, is it not, how they have the highest rate of infections of all groups. And don't let me start about bug chasers, which are only gays, from what I've read.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:21:30 PM

ben carson said something like this in the context of prison rape and was ridiculed by the left, but it makes sense, this could also help explain why 30% of paedophiles are also homosexuals

That is a huge under-estimation. Crimes against boys are heavily under-reported, when compared to those against the girls. IMO, a majority of the sex crimes against children are committed against the boys. And since more than 98% of the perpetrators are male, you can assume how many of them are gay or bisexual.

Gays actually infest children to become gays by molesting them. That's one of the ways how homosexualism spreads.
By keeping children away from homosexuals we can save them from becoming infested.

i really hard to understand your mindset but i cant.. gay people never do such brutal things you've mentioned..  homosexualism has genetic source not spread by molesting..

The irony of homosexuality being genetic is...

If you let them be gay, get gay married, and not spread their genes... the genes will disappear over time, making fewer homosexuals...

But, if instead you harass and murder homosexuals... They will go into hiding, marry someone of the opposite sex, and pass their "gay genes" on to another generation...

Basically, let them get gay married and there shouldn't be many gays left after a few generations...
So your saying if a gay man or gay woman has a baby that baby will be gay? Cheesy Cheesy

NOW THAT IS DUMB Grin

Dude the only dumbass here is you. Seems like you misunderstood what he says. He just proved gayness is not a genetic thing in facts...
Your the dumb ass .thick stupid person the words below is what got said

But, if instead you harass and murder homosexuals... They will go into hiding, marry someone of the opposite sex, and pass their "gay genes" on to another generation...

Basically, let them get gay married and there shouldn't be many gays left after a few generations..

THERE SHOULD BE NO GAYS LEFT AFTER A FEW GENERATIONS? WHY WHY WHY I ASK?

point 1 what gay gene to pass on? and like i said..So your saying if a gay man or gay woman has a baby that baby will be gay? HE IS SAYING THAT
NOW THAT IS DUMB..

What do male monkeys do when no females around?
Lets look at sailors Very famous for gays why not many females around?
Jail not many females around?
The whole gay thing is a lot more common than people will admit? No not everyone is gay.But  a hell of a lot more will never admit it

I.E how many wives buy a strap on for there man?
how many men stick a finger up there butt hole?or get there wives or girl friends to do it while having sex..
how many men will stick there willy in 1 pussy and rub each others willies in that 1 pussy?

THE WHOLE POINT OF ME TELLING YOU IS BECAUSE
Many people have different ways of having sex as long as it is 2 consenting adults what is the problem?

THAT IS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW

There will always be gay people
just like there as always been gay SPECIES ON THIS PLANET NOT JUST HUMANS?

So explain to me if you let 2 gay men get married why will there be less chance of gays being on this planet? NOW THAT IS DUMB?

ELTON JOHN? OK DUUUUUUDE?

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:33:15 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 09:01:12 PM by popcorn1

Things that have been proven in time, and for which there are statistics. It's interesting, is it not, how they have the highest rate of infections of all groups. And don't let me start about bug chasers, which are only gays, from what I've read.
So now the gays can call you straight people dirty because of the zika virus?

HUMANS LOVE TO BLAME BLAME BLAME..
LIKE I ALWAYS SAID THAT IS WHY RELIGION WAS INVENTED TO BLAME?
ITS THE BLAME GAME

Also most of the planet is religious of some sort so its natural that most will be against gay people because your books tell you to hate gays?
And the funny thing about it is most religious people are the FAGS? SPLOTLIGHT? They think there is something wrong with them so they hope something will forgive them..
because they think a human wont? I.E there.. pedo ..gay..murderers.. all looking for forgiveness?

Oh we have the ones who make it life and think my life is so good there must be a god?
but most people are poor? so more chance there asking for forgiveness? for what ever reason?

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:43:38 PM

After sitting down for a while I have been thinking a lot

TO ALL SCIENTIST NO SUCH THING AS THE GAY GENE ..FACT?..

MOST PROBABLE THEORY IS STRESS THAT COULD BE THE CAUSE?

Stress can be caused by many many many many situations?
from birth till you die stress can be caused?

HERE IS MY THEORY
When you stress plant life they turn into hermaphrodites if you don't stress the plants life they grow normal FACT.
And the fact its just another organism could it be so for humans.STRESS?

Think of all the situations humans face stress ?  it can start in the womb till the day you die?
No women around sexual stress..
 bullied stress..
mum and dad arguing stress for the child watching it
in the womb mum drinks unborn baby hang over stress..
Lack of parent hood stress
being molested stress
SO YOU SEE STRESS STRESS STRESS..

Years ago men would go into battle no women around for years ? Stress of battle plus the fact no women around sexual stress?
Sailors at sea for years on end sexual stress plus the fact they could die stress stress? turn gay?
and i bet before he went on that ship he thought he was normal?

Some people cope with stress better than others?

Now if it is stress that causes being gay then its normal in life for people to be gay because anyone can suffer from stress?
What you think on my theory ?

AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:19:38 PM

Homosexuality is not genetic. It is caused by being molested. I have several close gay friends who have confirmed this, including a licensed psychologist in Chicago named Michael Harvey. Gays' first sexual experience is involuntary and painful, but they ultimately enjoy the sexual release, as well as the control their attractiveness has over their male abusers. They enjoy the experiences that come after the first.

Men are not born gay, they are broken. This is why gay men, on average, are better looking than straight men. They are more attractive to their abusers, and are therefore more likely to be molested. And yes, they also inherit the desire to rape young boys, and break more boys into their gay lifestyle. All of them. This is why they lie about their past, and the true nature of homosexuality. They know that if the true nature of their sexuality were known, they would not be accepted in society.

I know to many this may sound insane. Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow. It is time to end the cycle of shame and abuse, and protect our boys from these sexual predators.

Where is the peer reviewed research that backs up this hypothesis? What scientific journal was it published in?

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
AliceWonderMiscreations

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:25:34 PM

There probably isn't a single cause but it really doesn't appear to be a choice.

Why would you think that stress is a most probably theory? If it doesn't have valid science behind it then you can't use probable with it as an adjective.

In some cases, there may be some hormones that impact sexual identity and sexual orientation in the womb.

I don't have a link, but there was a study done with dogs that showed when a female puppy was between two male puppies in the womb, she was more likely to have some behavioral traits associated with male dogs. I don't know if the reverse it true.

But the cause, whether genetic or hormonal or stress related doesn't really matter. Why should someone else's sexual identity or sexual orientation matter to you or anyone else?

Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:42:34 PM

HERE IS MY THEORY
When you stress plant life they turn into hermaphrodites if you don't stress the plants life they grow normal FACT.

Think of all the situations humans face stress ?  it can start in the womb till the day you die?
 bullied stress..
being molested stress

Years ago men would go into battle no women around for years ? Stress of battle plus the fact no women around sexual stress?
Sailors at sea for years on end sexual stress plus the fact they could die stress stress? turn gay?

Now if it is stress that causes being gay then its normal in life for people to be gay because anyone can suffer from stress?

Think stress plays a role in many facets of who we are and become from the womb on wards and maybe earlier.
Homosexuality is most likely just a variant in the chain,like say being left handed.

There are examples of sexual abuse at a critical stage in ones development that change you but I have not heard of say a brain injury turning some one gay. May be wrong but never read anything like that and I would think a brain injury is a huge stress to the system.

Long as we except one another and live and let live we should be good.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:46:43 PM

There probably isn't a single cause but it really doesn't appear to be a choice.

Why would you think that stress is a most probably theory? If it doesn't have valid science behind it then you can't use probable with it as an adjective.

In some cases, there may be some hormones that impact sexual identity and sexual orientation in the womb.

I don't have a link, but there was a study done with dogs that showed when a female puppy was between two male puppies in the womb, she was more likely to have some behavioral traits associated with male dogs. I don't know if the reverse it true.

But the cause, whether genetic or hormonal or stress related doesn't really matter. Why should someone else's sexual identity or sexual orientation matter to you or anyone else?
ITS JUST A THEORY?

Because when you stress plants out they turn hermaphrodite fact don't stress the plant out and it grows normal FACT
So could it happen to humans?

also there was a theory that being gay could be caused by stress at birth..
there was a documentary bbc1 years ago about the theory..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:52:25 PM

HERE IS MY THEORY

Think of all the situations humans face stress ?  it can start in the womb till the day you die?
 bullied stress..
being molested stress

Think stress plays a role in many facets of who we are and become from the womb on wards and maybe earlier.
Homosexuality is most likely just a variant in the chain,like say being left handed.

There are examples of sexual abuse at a critical stage in ones development that change you but I have not heard of say a brain injury turning some one gay. May be wrong but never read anything like that and I would think a brain injury is a huge stress to the system.

A whack on the head is 1 blow bang its done..mental stress is not 1 blow it carries on.
when people have an accident the trauma is over because you know its an accident ..
when someone gets bullied it carries on and on in your head giving you stress every day..

Now lets say that bump on the head was caused by someone who done it to you on purpose and you know he going to do it again
would you not be more stressed out?

Lets look at another situation.. you climb on a wall fall of it and bang your head?
how will you feel? SORE yes. that is it SORE.

Now lets say someone is bulling you every day how will you feel ?

is falling off a wall worse or getting bullied ?  remember which situation will cause you more stress in the long run?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:19:23 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 01:07:20 AM by popcorn1

HERE IS MY THEORY

Think of all the situations humans face stress ?  it can start in the womb till the day you die?
 bullied stress..
being molested stress

I will find you more even i never knew

Chris Birch stroke: Rugby player wakes up gay after freak ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Chris-Birch-stroke-Rugby-player-wakes-gay-fre..

James Hausman who suffered brain injury on Holland ...
Video for brain injury turns man gay▶ 0:16
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Man-61-suffered-minor-brain...
12 Nov 2015
An Illinois man who suffered a minor brain injury when he was struck in the head by ... New video shows angry gay passenger arguing with staff 'over. ... Shocked: Hausman turns to his wife in shock after being hit by the door

Can It Happen? British Youth Claims He Became Gay After ...
waiting.com/.../can-it-happen-british-youth-claims-he-became-gay-after-.

The Neurocritic: Unusual Changes in Sexuality: Case ...
neurocritic.blogspot.com/2009/.../unusual-changes-in-sexuality-case.htm...
26 Oct 2009 - Changes in sexuality can also occur after strokes or due to brain tumors. ... with a fascinating discussion of sexual psychopathy, organic brain injury, ... is only one report in the literature of a "stroke turning a gay man straight.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:22:23 AM

Homosexuality is not genetic. It is caused by being molested. I have several close gay friends who have confirmed this, including a licensed psychologist in Chicago named Michael Harvey. ...

I'm afraid your sample is way too small to draw any conclusions.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:36:15 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 12:48:22 AM by popcorn1

Homosexuality is not genetic. It is caused by being molested. I have several close gay friends who have confirmed this, including a licensed psychologist in Chicago named Michael Harvey. ...

ITS STRESS  He is wrong my theory is right..
its not directed at you MR.. af_newbie the other guy

Plants become stressed they turn hermaphrodite

I HAVE SOLVED IT? The more and more i think about it the more it becomes a fact

look at plant life we are living organisms what does it say about plants they can be WHAT?

Gynodioecious: having hermaphrodite flowers and female flowers on separate plants. Gynoecious: having only female flowers (the female of a dioecious population); producing seed but not pollen. Gynomonoecious: having both bisexual and female flowers on the same plant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_reproductive_morphology
AliceWonderMiscreations

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:56:50 AM

ITS JUST A THEORY?

Because when you stress plants out they turn hermaphrodite fact don't stress the plant out and it grows normal FACT

Plants and Animals diverged a long long long long time ago.

How some plants respond to stimuli is not indicative of how some animals will respond to the same stimuli.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 01:04:52 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 01:17:17 AM by af_newbie

ITS STRESS  He is wrong my theory is right..

Plants become stressed they turn hermaphrodite

I HAVE SOLVED IT? The more and more i think about it the more it becomes a fact

look at plant life we are living organisms what does it say about plants they can be WHAT?

Gynodioecious: having hermaphrodite flowers and female flowers on separate plants. Gynoecious: having only female flowers (the female of a dioecious population); producing seed but not pollen. Gynomonoecious: having both bisexual and female flowers on the same plant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_reproductive_morphology

You realize that control system in human body is way more complicated than that of a plant, right?  
Our stress handling mechanism is way more sophisticated thanks to millions of years of evolution.

Stress might affect your immune system and behavior (you might become more agitated or nervous for example) in short-term, it can cause long-term changes such as cancer if exposed to stress for way too long your body can handle.

But to suggest that stress of being molested (even if it was over an extended period of time) will lead you to change a sexual preference is a big leap of faith :-).

You'd need to have a large sample of gay people and see how many were molested.  If the rate is %80-90% you might draw that conclusion.  But if you're talking several gay guys, those are just gay guys who were molested, not straight guys who were molested and turned gay.

The fact that all other animals exhibit homosexual and bisexual behavior puts a big question mark on your conclusion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Look at sheep, 1 out of 10 sheep is gay, 2 out of 10 are bisexual.  You think they were molested by a priest or a hockey coach?

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:27:59 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 01:47:47 AM by popcorn1

ITS JUST A THEORY?

How some plants respond to stimuli is not indicative of how some animals will respond to the same stimuli.
NO NO NO THIS AS BEEN MY ARGUMENT ALL ALONG. your so wrong..
When i go the beach i look at the lines in the sand and the plant life the human life i don't just splash in the sea.. I STUDY..WHY IS A ROCK A ROCK WHY IS THAT PLANT OVER THERE AND THAT ONES NOT..

WE HUMAN THINK WERE SOMETHING SPECIAL..
You are no different than a plant a frog a cow a dog? STUDY
look how plants behave look at animals how they behave germs all life is similar the way it acts.
just your lucky your a human but the process is the same for a human as a plant?
Eat and reproduce? I tell you a story..

One day i blew a dandelion and i was thinking WOW reminds me when we ejaculate..you blow the flower and the seeds spread every where to make new life ..just like when we ejaculate our semen ?

I also look at animals and they act no different than a human ..
So for you to say humans out grow other species actions is far from the truth?

Look at a bee the plant lets it have its semen the bee flies off and and makes another plant pregnant
so its made the bee do the work
same as an insect laying its eggs in another specie making another specie do the work.
and insect can act like a human the way they bring up there young?

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 01:48:51 AM

ITS JUST A THEORY?

NO NO NO THIS AS BEEN MY ARGUMENT ALL ALONG. your so wrong..
When i go the beach i look at the lines in the sand and the plant life the human life i don't just splash in the sea.. I STUDY..WHY IS A ROCK A ROCK WHY IS THAT PLANT OVER THERE AND THAT ONES NOT..

WE HUMAN THINK WERE SOMETHING SPECIAL..
You are no different than a plant a frog a cow a dog? STUDY
look how plants behave look at animals how they behave germs all life is similar the way it acts.
just your lucky your a human but the process is the same for a human as a plant?
Eat and reproduce? I tell you a story..

One day i blew a dandelion and i was thinking WOW reminds me when we ejaculate..you blow the flower and the seeds spread every where to make new life ..just like when we ejaculate our semen ?

I also look at animals and they act no different than a human ..
So for you to say humans out grow other species actions is far from the truth?

Where am I wrong?  I never were said humans (or any other apes) are special in any way.  We are mammals like any other.  More complicated, able to think in abstract
terms, use tools, but we are essentially smarter chimpanzees. Almost identical DNA, same internal organs, equipped with a pump to circulate blood etc.

I said that we are way more complicated than plants and can better handle stress.  And I gave you examples of where your argument (of interpolation) fails.

I'd expect plants response to stress to be more visible, pronounced and more permanent that a stress response in humans.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: