Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:41:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homosexuality is caused by being molested  (Read 13070 times)
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:14:31 PM

wow dude I don't know where you're from but that's not the USA for sure...

You're right on the fact that women more or less win more often in case of a divorce and the fact that women can't be enrolled in case of war. But that's all, everything else you say is pure shit ^^

WTF are you talking about saying women are paid more and work less? That's totally false that's the other way around xD

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:26:37 PM

Everything I said is true in the U.S., and if you don't know it then you're ignorant.

You're right on the fact that women more or less win more often in case of a divorce and the fact that women can't be enrolled in case of war. But that's all, everything else you say is pure shit ^^

WTF are you talking about saying women are paid more and work less? That's totally false that's the other way around xD

It's illegal to pay women less money for the same work.

So you're wrong, and you have no idea what you're talking about.

http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2015/time-spent-working-by-full-and-part-time-status-gender-and-location-in-2014.htm

That's a U.S. government website.

It says men work more than women.

Men work more overtime, men work more night shifts, men work more holidays, men work more on their own birthdays, and men do harder work that is more stressful and requires more responsibility, skill, and education.

Men also work longer careers without staying home for years at a time, and they retire later.

So before you can show women getting paid less for equal work, first you'll have to find women doing equal work.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:29:14 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 10:40:16 PM by Moloch

I use to be religious, even was preparing to be a preacher, when my religion lost me.

The Pharisees were about to stone a prostitute, Jesus specifically came to her defense (giving us the let he who is without sin quote), turned to her, and told her specifically "There is no one left to condemn you, neither do I"

The exact opposite of what organized religion does with anyone they call a "sinner"

When I tried bringing this to the attention of religious leaders in my church, that we were doing the exact opposite of the example Jesus gave us to do, it is like I was kicked out of the club - and it became clear to me that religion is not about making the world a better place, but is about abusing religious authority as a means of controlling people.

I won't have anything to do with organized religion.

It was a fraud when peace makers like Jesus walked the earth (he constantly clashed with them), and it is a fraud today.

This is why I call them hypocrites (and, as you pointed out, so did Jesus)

Does that make me more Christ-like than Christians?
runpaint

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:36:45 PM

Actually Jesus coined the term "hypocrite", because the word itself just meant a theatrical actor.  But since all of Western culture was built on the Bible, we use it in the sense the Jesus used it.

For example, someone who concern-trolls about child sacrifice and talks about "bronze age psychopaths" when his chosen avatar is a bronze age idol that was used to burn children alive.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:40:53 PM

But since all of Western culture was built on the Bible...

Slow down hoss... who told you that?

America was founded on separation of church and state...

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion
runpaint

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:41:23 PM

Live is too short to waste on hate.

I'll remember that the next time I think about replying to one of your hate-filled comments or topics.

And if you don't care about men's rights, then you must hate yourself.

So I think I'll continue hating inequality and injustice, rather than hating God and family and children and myself.  But good luck with that.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:46:21 PM

For example, someone who concern-trolls about child sacrifice and talks about "bronze age psychopaths" when his chosen avatar is a bronze age idol that was used to burn children alive.

Please tell me you aren't stupid enough to believe that Satanists actually worship Satan...
runpaint

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:49:39 PM

Please tell me you aren't stupid enough to believe that Satanists actually worship Satan...

Whether they think Satan is real, or just a concept, they still worship Satan. 

And people really did burn their own children alive in the name of Moloch, which you have chosen as your own name.

It doesn't matter if Moloch was real or just a bronze statue, it still represents evil.  And that's what you have chosen.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:54:36 PM

And people really did burn their own children alive in the name of Moloch, which you have chosen as your own name.

It doesn't matter if Moloch was real or just a bronze statue, it still represents evil.  And that's what you have chosen.

Satanists neither believe that Satan is real, nor a concept...

It's just a name they chose to troll Christians... because Christians constantly assume they know everything, without ever bothering to lift a finger and actually research for themselves

Those of us who are intelligent, understand that evil does not exist... therefore we occasionally use symbols that you would deem evil, as a way to express our intelligence over silly superstitions
runpaint

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:01:03 PM

Any company in the US does not promote women to top spots if they have man that could do the job.  If they have an equally qualified exec, 9 out of 10 times a man will be picked for the job, over a woman.  

So you're saying they could pay a woman less for the same job, but they just choose to pay more?

You don't know how businesses operate.

You conveniently ignored spouse abuse that is predominantly man on woman abuse.

I actually mentioned abuse, and how women are allowed to abuse men.

You are also wrong about men abusing women more often, which is proven false.

Women abuse men more often than men abuse women, and women are more likely to use weapons and inflict injury.

You are forgetting abused, molested girls, again more prevalent than abuse of boys.

It's not more prevalent.

What you're really saying is that it doesn't matter when boys are abused,
because boys aren't as valuable as girls.

Plus, women commit the majority of all child abuse.

But don't let facts interfere with the faith-based teachings you've been told to believe and obey.

You care about injustice or your justice because your divorce went sour?

I've never been divorced, but I realize you're a drooling idiot.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:07:21 PM

It doesn't matter if Moloch was real or just a bronze statue, it still represents evil.  And that's what you have chosen.

Satanists neither believe that Satan is real, nor a concept...

It's just a name they chose to troll Christians... because Christians constantly assume they know everything, without ever bothering to lift a finger and actually research for themselves

So they chose the concept of Satan because Christians would react negatively to the concept of Satan.

Tell me again how it's not a concept.

Maybe you're stupid enough to believe that, but the people who started Satanism were well aware of the concept.

Those of us who are intelligent, understand that evil does not exist... therefore we occasionally use symbols that you would deem evil, as a way to express our intelligence over silly superstitions

So nothing is evil, only your Will matters, and therefore you don't object to people burning children alive.

So all the stuff you were saying about the Bible was just trolling, like I said,
because you can't possibly object to anything in the Bible. 
Except for God.
But it has nothing to do with Satan.
Cool story.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:18:09 PM

So nothing is evil, only your Will matters, and therefore you don't object to people burning children alive.

Why put words in my mouth?  Did I say that?

I'll answer anyway... no, I don't believe that anything is objectively evil... evil is a label you use when you disagree with someone (usually ignorance of their motives)

Is murder evil?
Is capital punishment evil?
Is it evil to kill a serial killer?
You can't say murder is objectively evil, if you have a single situation where you can justify murder...

Is it evil to steal a loaf of bread to feed your starving children?
Would God approve of the theft?
Would God consider it murder if you let your child starve to death rather than steal the bread?
What Would Jesus Do?
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:25:31 PM

Everything I said is true in the U.S., and if you don't know it then you're ignorant.

http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2015/time-spent-working-by-full-and-part-time-status-gender-and-location-in-2014.htm

Men work more overtime, men work more night shifts, men work more holidays, men work more on their own birthdays, and men do harder work that is more stressful and requires more responsibility, skill, and education.

Men also work longer careers without staying home for years at a time, and they retire later.

So before you can show women getting paid less for equal work, first you'll have to find women doing equal work.

Ahah! That's the worst argument ever xD

It's not because it's illegal that it's not the case. It's illegal in Europe too but women still get paid less.

And it doesn't matter if men do more hours, the salary is by hour no?

Oh and btw women have less shitty work but they also have nearly no good work. There is no women working at the head of companies man. And they're more subject to unemployment.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:43:48 PM

So all the stuff you were saying about the Bible was just trolling, like I said,
Except for God.
Cool story.

no nothing is objectively evil. Evil is subjective, depends on people, age, civilisation, society...

Maybe one day burning children won't be considered as evil. After all only 600 years ago burning women alive was perfectly moral.

So no nothing is objectively evil.
craked5

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:47:13 PM

Men don't even have the right to vote in the United States.  We have to sign away our lives to the government draft before we're allowed to vote, while women get it for free.  

But male feminist fools and eunuchs still go around talking about women's right to vote, while they don't have it themselves.

80% of all money earned by men is spent by women.

Women are paid more than men for the same work.  Men are required to work longer hours than women at the same jobs.  Men are required to do the hardest and most dangerous jobs.  Less than 3% of all sewer workers are women, but they don't want equality. 

Over one-third of all fathers in the U.S. have lost custody of their children.

Women are generally allowed to physically assault any man at any time and then have that man arrested.  Have you heard that one gender in Saudi Arabia is allowed to violently beat the other gender in public, and nobody does anything about it?  Well the same is true in the U.S.

And men are expected to accept their place as second-class citizens without complaint.  A man telling the truth about these facts is called "hateful", and there will likely be some vague insinuations that he "promotes rape", whatever that's supposed to mean.

Men have no reproductive rights.  Any contract or agreement to make a baby can be voided by the woman at any time.  But judges have ruled that a woman can steal a man's sperm and use it to make a baby without his permission.  Judges have also ruled that a male victim of rape can be forced to pay "child support" to his rapist, even if he was 15 years old when she raped him.  That's slave labor, and it's only imposed on men.

So there is no equality - a man and woman can agree to have sex and make a baby, but the law doesn't recognize the man's equal right to make that agreement.  The woman is allowed to change her mind for several months, while the man isn't given the same right to back out of his agreement.  She can even get pregnant by someone else and lie about it, denying the rights of the child, the real father, and the man who thinks he reproduced but was robbed of that right.  And it's not even illegal.

If a woman gives birth to your child, she's not even required to tell you about it.  If the woman gives that child up for adoption without telling the biological father, but he manages to find out about it, he doesn't even have the right to adopt his own child.  

And "child support" is actually "money you have to pay for having sex", since the woman isn't required to spend a penny of it on the children.  And they don't even have to be the man's own children.

Even though statistics show that most children now grow up without a father, and never encounter a male authority figure at school until age 13, men are still blamed for teaching boys the wrong things.  Even when those boys are being raised and educated completely by women.

The government takes our money and gives it to our wives as a bribe to keep our children away from us.  We can have our homes taken and be forced to keep paying the mortgage - and if we lose our job or can't afford it for any reason, we go to jail.  When we get out of jail, we aren't allowed to have a driver's license.

Men are still expected to marry, even though marriage is now a contract that brings only penalties for a man and no rights or benefits.  A woman is allowed to break her marriage contract for no reason at all, and she will face no repercussions.  

Legally speaking, marriage means "The man agrees to limit his behavior to whatever the woman allows;  the woman can do whatever she wants;  the woman can take the man's money and house whenever she wants;  if the woman secretly gets pregnant by another man, her husband still has to pay child support for 18 years. You may now kiss the bride, but you may be arrested if she later says the kiss was non-consensual."

Some black people used to "pass" as white if their skin was light enough, so they could be treated as equals under an unjust system.  Now men are "passing" as women, even removing their own genitals, because our society taught them that it's better to be female.  They call themselves women to get the extra rights and privileges that men are denied.

When 12 women accuse 1 man of rape with no evidence, he is presumed guilty.  People say, " All those women can't be lying."

But when 1 woman accuses 12 respected male students of rape with no evidence, people say "They're all lying."

Our culture values men less than it values women.

Would you like to see video of a woman sneaking up on a seated policeman, inside a police station, and cutting his throat?  Would you like to see courtroom footage of a judge sentencing her to no jail time for attempted murder?  She is allowed to walk free.

I could post that video, and I could go on to list countless more rights and privileges that women are given over men.  But if you don't already know the truth, you just don't want to know it.

That's incredible. Never saw something like this.

You seem to have a lot of problem with women man. Yeha woman have some unfair advantage I agree. Especially considering rape or physical agression.

But they have those legal advantages for the simple reason that they're also incredibly more likely to be raped or molested.... So I don't really see your point man...
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:49:08 PM

It's not because it's illegal that it's not the case. It's illegal in Europe too but women still get paid less.

Oh and btw women have less shitty work but they also have nearly no good work. There is no women working at the head of companies man. And they're more subject to unemployment.

I would like to think a CEO earned his position and that it has nothing to do with gender beyond, men have been in the workforce for longer... Until recent times, women stayed home to raise kids, while the man held the job

I have also been to college and women choose different classes than men... I never see more than 1-2 women in my science or math classes... (Except that time when I went to the wrong class and it was 90% women... Math 070, iirc)
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:50:19 PM

Except for God.
Cool story.

no nothing is objectively evil. Evil is subjective, depends on people, age, civilisation, society...

Maybe one day burning children won't be considered as evil. After all only 600 years ago burning women alive was perfectly moral.

So no nothing is objectively evil.

Good point... The only ones in recent history who burned children alive were... Christians!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials
craked5

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:53:21 PM

I would like to think a CEO earned his position and that it has nothing to do with gender beyond, men have been in the workforce for longer... Until recent times, women stayed home to raise kids, while the man held the job

I have also been to college and women choose different classes than men... I never see more than 1-2 women in my science or math classes... (Except that time when I went to the wrong class and it was 90% women... Math 070, iirc)

I understand your point, and it's not wrong. But it's not because sexism has explanations that it doesn't mean it doesn't exist Wink
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:48:28 AM

It doesn't matter if Moloch was real or just a bronze statue, it still represents evil.  And that's what you have chosen.

And you chose gold as an avatar. It probably means a lot about you indeed...

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:38:27 AM

I understand your point, and it's not wrong. But it's not because sexism has explanations that it doesn't mean it doesn't exist Wink

Of course sexism exists... What I am saying is that it's voluntary

You can't blame men because women choose lower paying occupations like day-care, teaching and nursing...

You can't call men sexist because they look at a girl wearing a bikini... The girl chose to wear the bikini because she wants to get looked at by men...

I guarantee you the girl who complains about a man hitting on her, only complains when ugly men try to flirt with her... She loves having hot dudes ask for her number
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: