Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:50:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homosexuality is caused by being molested  (Read 13070 times)
AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 04:11:39 AM

Of course sexism exists... What I am saying is that it's voluntary

You can't blame men because women choose lower paying occupations like day-care, teaching and nursing...

You can't call men sexist because they look at a girl wearing a bikini... The girl chose to wear the bikini because she wants to get looked at by men...

I guarantee you the girl who complains about a man hitting on her, only complains when ugly men try to flirt with her... She loves having hot dudes ask for her number

That is the most ignorant thing I have seen posted in this thread since the opening post.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:29:40 AM

You can't blame men because women choose lower paying occupations like day-care, teaching and nursing...

You can't call men sexist because they look at a girl wearing a bikini... The girl chose to wear the bikini because she wants to get looked at by men...

I guarantee you the girl who complains about a man hitting on her, only complains when ugly men try to flirt with her... She loves having hot dudes ask for her number

That is the most ignorant thing I have seen posted in this thread since the opening post.

He just stated the obvious. You can't really say that he's wrong.

AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 04:45:58 AM

He just stated the obvious. You can't really say that he's wrong.

Yes I can.

If you have even done a shred of research into the topic you will clearly see that IN THE SAME PROFESSION WITH THE SAME JOB that men usually make more than women, and that the reason many lower-paying jobs have a lot of women is because it is more difficult for women to get the higher paying jobs.

And it isn't just in employment.

A few years ago so I don't have a link but a university did a study where they sent fake applications to join a grad student research team to other universities that were looking.

After making up the fake educational resumes, they randomly put male names on some of them and female names on the others.

The positive responses to the male applications far out-numbered the female.

Getting on those research teams is often key to getting a job in the field when you finish grad school.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:43:55 AM

If you have even done a shred of research into the topic you will clearly see that IN THE SAME PROFESSION WITH THE SAME JOB that men usually make more than women, and that the reason many lower-paying jobs have a lot of women is because it is more difficult for women to get the higher paying jobs.

Men usually make more than the women. But that doesn't mean that the women are being discriminated. I will tell you from my example.

In my team, there are a total of ~40 individuals, of whom around 75% are male and 25% are female. The job mostly involves coding and R&D. If you look at the work volume, 95% of the work is done by the males, and the remaining 5% is done by the females.

And the total salary will be like 80% for the males, and 20% for the females. Here, we are paying 20% of the salary, for 5% of the work. Who is getting discriminated here?
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:14:41 AM

Men usually make more than the women. But that doesn't mean that the women are being discriminated. I will tell you from my example.

In my team, there are a total of ~40 individuals, of whom around 75% are male and 25% are female. The job mostly involves coding and R&D. If you look at the work volume, 95% of the work is done by the males, and the remaining 5% is done by the females.

And the total salary will be like 80% for the males, and 20% for the females. Here, we are paying 20% of the salary, for 5% of the work. Who is getting discriminated here?

It's neigh impossible to compare salaries on a large scale for so many reasons...

1) A single CEO is worth 10,000 monkeys, no matter his/her gender...

B) Men are 90% doctors, and women are 90% nurses... They both fall under healthcare, but wouldn't you expect a nurse to be paid less than a doctor? (This BTW, is why the feminists will always use the generic category of healthcare, rather than subdividing into doctors and nurses)

You just can't compare like that, your numbers will be unreliable every time
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:13:55 PM

Those of us who are intelligent, understand that evil does not exist... therefore we occasionally use symbols that you would deem evil, as a way to express our intelligence over silly superstitions

So nothing is evil, only your Will matters, and therefore you don't object to people burning children alive.

So all the stuff you were saying about the Bible was just trolling, like I said,
because you can't possibly object to anything in the Bible.  
Except for God.
But it has nothing to do with Satan.
Cool story.

no nothing is objectively evil. Evil is subjective, depends on people, age, civilisation, society...

Maybe one day burning children won't be considered as evil. After all only 600 years ago burning women alive was perfectly moral.

So no nothing is objectively evil.

Good point... The only ones in recent history who burned children alive were... Christians!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/03/03/im-a-millionaire-because-i-had-an-abortion-abortion-and-moloch/

Some people say they murder babies for Moloch.

Millions of babies are murdered every year in the U.S., some if them burned alive with chemicals.

But you say there's nothing wrong or evil about it.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:18:45 PM

Those of us who are intelligent, understand that evil does not exist... therefore we occasionally use symbols that you would deem evil, as a way to express our intelligence over silly superstitions

So nothing is evil, only your Will matters, and therefore you don't object to people burning children alive.

So all the stuff you were saying about the Bible was just trolling, like I said,
because you can't possibly object to anything in the Bible.  
Except for God.
But it has nothing to do with Satan.
Cool story.

no nothing is objectively evil. Evil is subjective, depends on people, age, civilisation, society...

Maybe one day burning children won't be considered as evil. After all only 600 years ago burning women alive was perfectly moral.

So no nothing is objectively evil.

Good point... The only ones in recent history who burned children alive were... Christians!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/03/03/im-a-millionaire-because-i-had-an-abortion-abortion-and-moloch/

Some people say they murder babies for Moloch.

Millions of babies are murdered every year in the U.S., some if them burned alive with chemicals.

But you say there's nothing wrong or evil about it.

WTF are you even talking about? Who said this?

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:53:22 PM

No but you can blame men for not paying women the same salary at the same work, which still happens everywhere.

And you can blame men for raping women or beating them up much more often than the contrary Wink

And you can blame men for hitting on women all the time... My wife isn't dressing like a slut, but that doesn't change that she gets hit by guys all the time when I'm not with her. Daily harassment isn't a cool thing and it's a reality;

Though you can't do much, society will change with time.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:23:22 PM

I do agree with the fact that Homosexuality is not natural mostly and 90% comes out after some one is molested and hence the game starts and then next to another this experience is shared and gayism is increased.
Its not natural but pleases the people who are molested first time.
youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:33:01 PM

I do agree with the fact that Homosexuality is not natural mostly and 90% comes out after some one is molested and hence the game starts and then next to another this experience is shared and gayism is increased.

How can you know that? Not a scientist in the world know where homosexuality comes from but you you know?

PARADICE.io

xslugx

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:34:51 PM

Ok so how unnatural is homosexuality in animals?

xslugx

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:37:24 PM

Funny cause any late reports explains that women codes better than men.

But I'm glad you get such precise statistics! How do you exactly calculate the 95% of work you and your male colleagues produce?

xslugx

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:39:29 PM

It's neigh impossible to compare salaries on a large scale for so many reasons...

1) A single CEO is worth 10,000 monkeys, no matter his/her gender...

B) Men are 90% doctors, and women are 90% nurses... They both fall under healthcare, but wouldn't you expect a nurse to be paid less than a doctor? (This BTW, is why the feminists will always use the generic category of healthcare, rather than subdividing into doctors and nurses)

You just can't compare like that, your numbers will be unreliable every time

And you know how doctors are selected?

You see French engineer schools have anonymous selection, and more time goes on more women enter them. It's not anonymous for doctor selection and nothing changes. Strange no?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:16:53 PM

But I'm glad you get such precise statistics! How do you exactly calculate the 95% of work you and your male colleagues produce?

Women code better than men? If that argument is true, then at least in my office I am seeing evidence for the exact opposite. My female colleagues take 3 to 4 times as much time as their male colleagues to complete the same task. Still the company has to employ them, due to the gender diversity rules which are applicable in my country.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:26:46 PM

Women code better than men? If that argument is true, then at least in my office I am seeing evidence for the exact opposite. My female colleagues take 3 to 4 times as much time as their male colleagues to complete the same task. Still the company has to employ them, due to the gender diversity rules which are applicable in my country.

What do you code as a insurance salesman? Which programming language you use?

I wonder why i dont believe a single word of an permanent lier.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
valta4065

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:30:22 PM

Gender rules for 25% of women? a bit strange, where are you from?

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:30:56 PM

I work in an insurance company and lots of people are developpers ^^

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:45:56 PM

I can remember that he wrote he was a insurance salesman. Not sure how a selling agent has to code.
But of course he could talk about his colleagues, but his posting history makes it hard to believe anything he writes.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mainpmf

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:52:17 PM

I can remember that he wrote he was a insurance salesman. Not sure how a selling agent has to code.
But of course he could talk about his colleagues, but his posting history makes it hard to believe anything he writes.

Bah, never saw him giving a good source for one of his argument, he seems like a frustrated unemployed and unskilled worker...

█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mainpmf

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:58:32 PM

Ok so how unnatural is homosexuality in animals?

Funny nobody answered this :3