Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL][ETH] EuroHash.net Ethereum Mining Pool | EU | 1% | No Payout Fees  (Read 2385 times)
sammy007 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:14:46 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 11:26:28 AM by sammy007

Welcome to my new Ethereum pool EuroHash.net

Pool features

• Fair 1% fee
  • Pool pay full block reward including tx fees
  • All generations of uncles are going to miners
  • No payout fees
  • Payouts run min. 2 times per day
  • Rig monitoring, highlighting sick rigs that timed out without shares
  • Geth daemons high availability
  • Brand hardware in a premium DC

Pool does not offer magical 25% or 10% gain in your profits out of thin air, I can guarantee that you always will receive what you deserve - your part of all the blocks and uncles including all tx fees in a block without any kind of deception.

Mining rig setup instructions

Quick start: ethminer.exe -F http://eth-eu.eurohash.net:8888/miner/<address>/<worker> -G

Works with my awesome EtherProxy

If you are using my proxy for solo mining, latest 0.4 version support my pool, feel free to add as backup of last resort.

IRC: ##hashinvest @ freenode
Jabber: admin@hashinvest.net
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sammy007 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:07:15 PM

Proxy updated, https://github.com/sammy007/ether-proxy/releases

Use only official builds or build from source for Linux & OSX.
sammy007 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:26:04 PM

I bumped diff to 4,000,000,000 because 2,000,000,000 is not enough to load rig thoroughly, in other words on lower difficulty rig works only 90% of time.
sammy007 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:18:58 AM

New build just rolled, a little bit extended stats and public API endpoints.
melloyellow

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:58:11 PM

What value should I use for diff in this "ethminer -F http://0.0.0.0:8546/miner/<diff>/<id>"

Hashrate?
melloyellow

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:42:51 PM

So I just used my local per rig hashrate for the diff. 

I decided to give solo-mining a shot with your proxy, the proxy says I have found 3 blocks but none have shown up in my wallet...  Could they be orphans or maybe there is a reporting problem?  Ocminer mentioned in irc that his pool found blocks but they weren't showing up in the proxy, opposite of my problem. 
sammy007 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:31:10 AM

I decided to give solo-mining a shot with your proxy, the proxy says I have found 3 blocks but none have shown up in my wallet...  Could they be orphans or maybe there is a reporting problem?  Ocminer mentioned in irc that his pool found blocks but they weren't showing up in the proxy, opposite of my problem.  

I don't understand how solo mining and ocminer's pool live together? If you mined really solo and found 3 blocks, probably your node is not in sync.
If you mined in pool mode, proxy will never report found blocks, only accepted shares.

There is atomic counter used in proxy so if node/pool reported accept to rpc request it's 100% will be counted in proxy. If there is some problem I'd like to see an issue reported on github.
melloyellow

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:54:35 PM

I decided to give solo-mining a shot with your proxy, the proxy says I have found 3 blocks but none have shown up in my wallet...  Could they be orphans or maybe there is a reporting problem?  Ocminer mentioned in irc that his pool found blocks but they weren't showing up in the proxy, opposite of my problem.  

I don't understand how solo mining and ocminer's pool live together? If you mined really solo and found 3 blocks, probably your node is not in sync.
If you mined in pool mode, proxy will never report found blocks, only accepted shares.

There is atomic counter used in proxy so if node/pool reported accept to rpc request it's 100% will be counted in proxy. If there is some problem I'd like to see an issue reported on github.

Thanks for writing back.  I'm not sure how solo mining and suprnova go together either, he must have been running it on his miners... I was only saying that he had a some kind of problem too, we thought it may be block reporting.  If my node was out of sync wouldn't it not let me mine or are you saying I'm mining on a fork?  I've got screenshots of solo mining.

Right now I'm trying to figure out if there is a conflict between geth and alethzero (eth), could I have been mining to my alethzero address instead of geth?  But I'm having trouble getting eth and alethzero going again.  Eth gives me a "SetTimeout not available in this environment" and slow imports the chain, alethzero just crashes.

I'm not sure how to report on github, I'll look into it.  I've been hanging out in ##hashinvest with some other guy that was having a problem.  I like the proxy and I've been mining on your pool for a few days now.  It's nice.
melloyellow

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:10:10 AM

Just wanted to give you an update.  I wiped an old laptop and put geth and your proxy on that one, and I have been finding blocks, though I may switch back to your pool.  I don't know what is going on with my other geth instance.  Thanks
mwgame1

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:29:21 PM

site is down ? its offline for me
melloyellow

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:18:40 PM

site is down ? its offline for me