Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittikolikot.com - Earn 59 000+ satoshis every hour  (Read 1359 times)
Loimu (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:30:23 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 09:48:56 AM by Loimu

I have launched new site which has very powerful faucet list, including the best of the best hand picked faucets. Currently the list has only 13 faucets but the payout still reaches well over 59 000 satoshis per hour. The list is regularly checked through and inactive or empty faucets will be removed.

If you would like to get your faucet added please contact me. I only accept the best and most worthwhile faucets - so if yours gives 100 satoshis every 1000 minutes please do not even suggest it.

Start earning now: http://bittikolikot.com/freebits/

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:45:20 AM

in what language is your site? I don't have understand a single world
"tarjoaa 700 satoshia ilmaiseksi kolmen minuutin välein"

is better write the site only in english and add more faucet in the list
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:39:01 AM

Except Home and name of faucet all things are not understandable for me. 700 satoshia = 700 satoshi, i figured that out. Atleast add one page with english language with same list.
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:27:02 PM

i think you must change language to english
im very confusion with your website

anyway nice faucet list i try 1faucet from your faucet list
Loimu (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:11:22 PM

Thanks for your feedback guys, it's appreciated!

Yes, like I already stated in the OP the site is not in English - you guys are correct on that. Reason for this is simply the fact that English market is very saturated already, and I want to spread the word about bitcoins especially on my own language. There is plenty of Finnish people who sadly cannot speak English and therefore those English sites will not interest them. I feel like there is not enough Finnish sites explaining bitcoin and helping people to get started on it, so I had to make one. However, this will not affect your earnings the slightest bit, as all you need to do is click yourself to the faucet which are all in English. The potential hourly earning from one particular faucet is written in bold after it, in very understandable way not far from English way of saying it either.

in what language is your site? I don't have understand a single world
"tarjoaa 700 satoshia ilmaiseksi kolmen minuutin välein"

We can have a short Finnish lesson on the part you copied so all of you bitcointalk members know what it says between the link and bolded hourly rate.

"tarjoaa 700 satoshia ilmaiseksi kolmen minuutin välein" = "offers 700 satoshi for free every three minutes"

As you can see, it pretty much explains in words what you can already see straight away in the bolded part.

Atleast add one page with english language with same list.

This is actually very good idea and I will work on translation during the weekend. Most likely for starters I will only translate this 'free bitcoins' part of the site, as translating all the other information and text is very time consuming. Time, which I also need to further develop the Finnish site!

Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:24:05 PM

Thanks for your feedback guys, it's appreciated!

Yes, like I already stated in the OP the site is not in English - you guys are correct on that. Reason for this is simply the fact that English market is very saturated already, and I want to spread the word about bitcoins especially on my own language. There is plenty of Finnish people who sadly cannot speak English and therefore those English sites will not interest them. I feel like there is not enough Finnish sites explaining bitcoin and helping people to get started on it, so I had to make one. However, this will not affect your earnings the slightest bit, as all you need to do is click yourself to the faucet which are all in English. The potential hourly earning from one particular faucet is written in bold after it, in very understandable way not far from English way of saying it either.

i think you can add option in the upper left side to choose english or local language
it's only my opinion , hope can help to increase your visitor
Loimu (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:35:55 PM

i think you can add option in the upper left side to choose english or local language
it's only my opinion , hope can help to increase your visitor

Yeah something like this could be doable. I will try to get this done already during the weekend. Added one more faucet now.

Loimu (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:03:35 AM

Bump. I managed to finish the English version already. Check it out, hopefully it's more clear to all you guys now! Wink

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:39:45 PM

ok, now in english is better, but i suggest to add more faucet at list , add already the payment system (faucetbox, xapo) and split a list to faucet pay in less of 1 hour, less of 6 ecc
Loimu (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:51:02 AM

But the whole idea is to also be efficient, powerful list. All the information is already there; at the moment there is only Faucetbox links and the times are listed for each. I totally understand what you mean by those suggestions, so that you could list based on payment frequency and so on.. But with total 15 faucets it's not really needed yet. The whole idea is to gather the very best faucets so that there is no need to go through crappy, low paying ones where you get your reward after ten clicks.

Thank you for your suggestion though. Maybe something for the future, never know if I end up finding tens of actually good worthwhile faucets!

MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:13:03 AM

Good list! Keep the good work up OP.

Some more faucets would be great though.
Loimu (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:51:45 PM

Thanks! I updated some information about the faucets which had been changed. Added 4 more faucets!

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:50:15 PM

Thank you sir. The faucet there has a complete details. i wil added it to my collections thank you...
But the language is not english and can you add high paying faucets..

Loimu (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:14:47 PM

But the language is not english and can you add high paying faucets..

More faucets will definitely be added. It is actually in English now, have you checked after the update?

Loimu (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:51:52 PM

Site is updated again and I removed faucets which were not working.

If you have good suggestions of faucets just post them here or PM me! I will then personally test the faucet and add it if it is indeed good enough. Any faucet that pays worse than the list currently will not be added.

Loimu (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:23:25 AM

List is updated and added method which gives 80 000 satoshi as one time payment!

MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:25:08 AM

Very nice faucet. I love it.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Loimu (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:23:22 AM

Thanks! Amazing new site and method now added, go and check out the latest on how to make some free bitcoins! Smiley

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:56:24 AM

Site is updated again and I removed faucets which were not working.

If you have good suggestions of faucets just post them here or PM me! I will then personally test the faucet and add it if it is indeed good enough. Any faucet that pays worse than the list currently will not be added.
Thank you for update the faucet list and remove which that not working.
Anc could you update the menu button too to english version? I dont understand and want to know what is it actually lol.

Loimu (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:54:41 PM

Thank you for update the faucet list and remove which that not working.
Anc could you update the menu button too to english version? I dont understand and want to know what is it actually lol.

The other parts are simply information about bitcoin for Finnish, as this site is truly aimed for Finnish users. The best part, which of course is the neat section with faucet list and other free bitcoin earning methods, is also in English because it was requested. Unfortunately at least for now I don't have time to translate the whole page and make it fully multi-language. Maybe in the future!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: