Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:11:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mining hosting center for central Europe  (Read 399 times)
miningfacilities (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:08:04 AM

Hi,
Me and my colleague are thinking about starting a mining hosting center for central Europe because we have access to cheap electricity (8c-9c/kwh). We are thinking about renting this place through us to large miners from Europe. I would like to test the level of interest in such an endeavour here. If you would be interested please post in this thread and leave some info about how much electricity you consume right now. 

Thx
samseidel

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:13:30 PM

I am interested.
Ares~

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:58:59 PM

I would be interested too, is the 8-9c Euros and what country would the DC be in?
I have 2 S7`s so that is 2.4 Kw but also may be buying 3 more S7`s this weekend.
miningfacilities (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:06:15 PM

To answer the second post, it is 8-9c USD. The location is in Czech Republic.
AS to the first post, please be kind and leave an info of how much you would be consuming as that is the key to figuring out whether we start or not.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:47:13 PM

As you are from chech republic its better to find some local miner rather than offering service to whole european country. There will be lots of procedure and legal agreement require as the responsibility of security of those miner's device is in your hand. If you can meet some local guy than you may go with mutual agreement with less legal procedure.

sorry if i was wrong about what you are asking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: