Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BtcProfix.com - We pay from 1% to 3.2% daily - No min & max - No fee  (Read 1930 times)
btcProfix (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:57:06 PM

https://btcprofix.com

GET PAID EVERY DAY

We pay from 1% to 3.2% daily on your Active Investments

Principal back at any time - You can withdraw your principal at any time. Just press the "Release" button, and you will be able to withdraw your principal from there.

Receive interest daily - Each day you will receive interest to your account balance with the option to reinvest it or withdraw it instantly.

Watch how your capital grows - 1% - 3.2% daily interest is added to your account for all active investments daily until you request back your principal.

No Minimum & Maximum - There is not minimum and maximum amount to deposit, all functions work to increase your funds

ZERO Fee - We never charge you for our Services, no hidden Fee no Adminstrations Charge

Are you ready to start your profitable online journey? Sign up now!
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:10:02 AM

Might be alright, usually programs with these specs are mid term
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 03:57:33 AM

I believe there is no such thing as mid term investment when it comes to ponzi. This most likely to be a fast scam. So, caveat emptor.
I wonder how they will profit from their own ponzi if they did not charge any fees to the so-called investor. Huh

Life sucks.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:24:57 AM

I believe there is no such thing as mid term investment when it comes to ponzi. This most likely to be a fast scam. So, caveat emptor.
I wonder how they will profit from their own ponzi if they did not charge any fees to the so-called investor. Huh

Profit by running away of cause.... duh..
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 06:57:09 AM

Profit by running away of cause.... duh..
Apologize for my silliness. I was born yesterday, that is why... Tongue

Life sucks.
icaruz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:28:44 AM

gonna try your site bro will gonna invest a small amount later.but believe me your site will crash within this week

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 08:50:16 AM

gonna try your site bro will gonna invest a small amount later.but believe me your site will crash within this week
Better not to waste your money on this website because this ponzi will most likely shut down in a few days, I hope.

Life sucks.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:22:30 PM

I also used to be get scamed by this type of hyip a long time ago but now i even don't like to see them. I think this site have not even paid enough money for their script and template. Site looks very old on that template haha  Grin

DevSoft

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:17:27 PM

I also used to be get scamed by this type of hyip a long time ago but now i even don't like to see them. I think this site have not even paid enough money for their script and template. Site looks very old on that template haha  Grin

I agree, the template is very very basic, and the server-side coding itself is poor. I don't thing this will last.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:10:53 AM

At present, i do not consider this admin as serious because he did not care to respond on his thread after just 1 post.
This is really wrong and point to scam.

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 06:29:08 AM

At present, i do not consider this admin as serious because he did not care to respond on his thread after just 1 post.
In fact, OP never login back to this forum after OP create this thread. So, this is just a plain scam.

Life sucks.
Dicerwell

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:22:14 PM

Yes.  He should respond to max posts in this forum, when he posted that here.. I hope he can do it seriously if he is genuine..
btcProfix (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:42:45 AM

In fact, OP never login back to this forum after OP create this thread. So, this is just a plain scam.

If you think that this scam, then just do not invest in the project!!!
btcProfix (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:55:37 AM

I agree, the template is very very basic, and the server-side coding itself is poor. I don't thing this will last.

Our team tried to create functional more convenient and easy, instead of doing a nice wrapper.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:26:01 AM

Our team tried to create functional more convenient and easy, instead of doing a nice wrapper.

Christmas wrapper you mean ?
FinancialSnake

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:41:04 AM

I also used to be get scamed by this type of hyip a long time ago but now i even don't like to see them. I think this site have not even paid enough money for their script and template. Site looks very old on that template haha  Grin

I also used to be get scamed by this type of hyip a long time ago but now i even don't like to see them. I think this site have not even paid enough money for their script and template. Site looks very old on that template haha  Grin

I don't own this service and don't agree with you. Template might look basic to you, but most of the Bitcoin sites use such flat / minimal templates.
Talking now about the script itself... Well, have you ever coded one in your life? I can guarantee you it's not that easy, doing it in C++ or PHP or Python is almost the same (by supposing they used original Bitcoin's API).
Did you see those charts? They are led by the scripts, so it's not only "server side" coding (structure)  Grin

PS: I'm a .NET and Bitcoin developer.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:35:58 PM

If you think that this scam, then just do not invest in the project!!! this is a very good warning.
Thank you.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:57:20 PM

This aint a "program", its just another SCAM
alex35

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:53:57 PM

Payout - BTC Profix:
Batch link: https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/4a2d296bb6a63a5569579b17f2d59206c532a86b8d6f5b749ebf8f77a978ad9a
Payment system: Bitcoin (BTC)
Amount: 0.0183196 BTC
Date: 2015-12-18 17:45:11

My reflink: https://btcprofix.com/?ref=69j2x
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:22:19 PM

Payout - BTC Profix:
Batch link: https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/4a2d296bb6a63a5569579b17f2d59206c532a86b8d6f5b749ebf8f77a978ad9a
Payment system: Bitcoin (BTC)
Amount: 0.0183196 BTC
Date: 2015-12-18 17:45:11

My reflink: https://btcprofix.com/?ref=69j2x
Huh Huh Huh Huh you did not make any comment here earlier, I doubt your proof of earnings, probably you are the admin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: