Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #  (Read 981 times)
amalref (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:39:31 PM

Anyone can create a vanity address for himself, there are some tutorials on YouTube.
It is not safe at all to use a bitcoin address that someone knows its private key

We will use split key method. So there is no way to scam Smiley
where we can generate splitted keys for all altcoins you have listed for vanity address generation

Split key method is avaibaile only for bitcoin. For altcoins you must trust me ( after you will receive private key,i will delete all and i don't need private keys for altcoins because i use only bitcoin.. )

You will have full controll of bitcoin wallet only but i can guarantee that i will not use the private key to scam you..
Escrow is accepted here but buyer will pay all fees or tips Smiley
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:56:17 AM

This site: https://bitcoinvanitygen.com/
Is providing free services for up to 6 characters and you are asking 0.1 btc for a 6 character vanitygen...

I have many delivery options,lifetime support.
Bitcoin stolen from vanitygen address from bitcoinvanitygen.com: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795023.0
+ I can generate address for altcoins .
So you are trying to say that you are more trusted than a site that has been there for serveral years and therefore take a much higher fee?
Nice try.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:15:52 AM

2 chars for free, what an amazing opportunity! /s
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:27:06 AM

It might be a good idea to write instructions as to how someone can get you the necessary information to start calculating the vanity address using the split key method.

edit: to those who are recommending the use of bitcoinvanitygen.com then you are recommending a scam site.  There are a number of scam accusations (2nd one) against them, and their setup makes it trivial to steal any funds sent to a vanity address generated by them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: