Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominos Pizza -- 2-topping pizza for only $3 - GET IT NOW! 50% OFF!  (Read 2393 times)
dianaseller (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:11:52 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 12:08:59 AM by dianaseller

THIS ONLY WORKS IN USA!

This is a service for Dominos Pizza. I sell accounts with 60 points, 120 points or more.

-- 60 points can get you a 2-topping pizza and it costs only $3
-- 120 points can get you 2 pizza's and it costs $6 and so on.

You can enter your address and select the nearest Dominos place and pick it up or have it delivered to your house.  Smiley

I accept: Bitcoin or Paypal as payment methods.
Paypal is only for members older than 3 months and who are active on bitcointalk and have some trust. Anyone else will pay Bitcoin.

Contact info: live:dianaseller (skype)   or via PM on bitcointalk

dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:43:30 PM

Online and selling.

Get your cheap pizza's now.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:51:20 PM

What about the country's this is valid and is the price of a pizza all the same or depends it on country.
boobsandlubes

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:20:58 PM

I'd be careful buying this stolen accounts, they are cracked accounts for sure and therefore illegal, you don't want to get into trouble for a cheap ass pizza.

Almost certainly ordered with stolen credit/debit cards because criminals can afford to sell at "a loss" since it's not their own money.
dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:58:09 PM

What about the country's this is valid and is the price of a pizza all the same or depends it on country.

These only work in the USA.

@boobsandlubes - Yes, they are cracked, but sold 8 so far and all worked fine, except one for which I provided a replacement. Email, pass can be changed on them as well. Address isn't stored either, you just enter your address at checkout to get the nearest dominos for pick up.
boobsandlubes

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:04:00 PM

These only work in the USA.

@boobsandlubes - Yes, they are cracked, but sold 8 so far and all worked fine, except one for which I provided a replacement. Email, pass can be changed on them as well. Address isn't stored either, you just enter your address at checkout to get the nearest dominos for pick up.

Still stolen and therefore illegal.

Almost certainly ordered with stolen credit/debit cards because criminals can afford to sell at "a loss" since it's not their own money.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:28:33 AM

I'd be careful buying this stolen accounts, they are cracked accounts for sure and therefore illegal, you don't want to get into trouble for a cheap ass pizza.

Not saying you are right or wrong but are you our new "TheButterZone" super-scam lookout and protector of all evil or just him with a new ALT repeating the same thing over and over and over?  Whether you are right or wrong it gets kind of stale after a while and people stop paying attention. 

Just sayin'  Cheesy
boobsandlubes

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:35:59 AM

Not saying you are right or wrong but are you our new "TheButterZone" super-scam lookout and protector of all evil or just him with a new ALT repeating the same thing over and over and over?  Whether you are right or wrong it gets kind of stale after a while and people stop paying attention. 

Just sayin'  Cheesy

No wrong. ButterZone and I are of different persona but I do warn people based on experience, just saying.

dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:06:07 AM

@boobsandlubes - Stop sales trashing. You did this on another forum as well:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1061015&page=2

You made up some story about a guy getting caught for Papa Johns. Get a life pal!

These accounts work and there will be vouches with pictures on them soon, if not here, then on the other forum.
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:06:50 AM

You made up some story about a guy getting caught for Papa Johns. Get a life pal!

These accounts work and there will be vouches with pictures on them soon, if not here, then on the other forum.

I'm just wondering if this pizza is bought with a stolen credit card or actually legitimately bought.

Thanks

Nvm I saw your positive trust and I'm pretty sure they aren't.

Any ways that they can be shipped to Australia? Tongue I know you stated in the OP this is for US only.

*Why do us aussies have to suffer always*
boobsandlubes

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:08:23 AM

Not sales trashing. It's stolen means illegal but whatever floats your boat girl.

dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:09:22 AM

I have some more info and updates for this.

-- Some of my customers who went to the dominos place to pick up the pizza had to pay $1 fee
-- Customers who had the pizza delivered to their house had to pay $3 fee.

A medium 2 topping pizza costs $11.49, therefor, I will decrease my prices to $3 per 60 points, $6 per 120 points and so on.

dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:29:35 PM

Still selling.

60 points accounts in stock. I will provide instructions on how to use them.

dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:36:20 AM

I'm online and selling. I also have Dunkin Donuts Gift Card balance and KFC stamps (UK only)

PM me or add me on skype for more info:   live:dianaseller
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:19:24 PM

wow i am hungry just by seeing this these are delicious i must have bought some from you if i live in USA well currently not a chance for me

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:49:12 PM

-- Some of my customers who went to the dominos place to pick up the pizza had to pay $1 fee

A medium 2 topping pizza costs $11.49, therefor, I will decrease my prices to $3 per 60 points, $6 per 120 points and so on.

You can buy a medium 2-topping pizza at Dominos for $5.99 each here (if you pick-up and buy 2) just about any day of the week.  Not sure where you get $11.49.  No one ever pays full price at Dominoes. Cheesy  There are always coupons or deals.
dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:03:05 PM

You can buy a medium 2-topping pizza at Dominos for $5.99 each here (if you pick-up and buy 2) just about any day of the week.  Not sure where you get $11.49.  No one ever pays full price at Dominoes. Cheesy  There are always coupons or deals.

I read it on a menu I downloaded off the internet. It's still a good deal, it's half the price. Smiley

I have Christmas offer too:  Get 2 pizzas, get 1 FREE. Basically, you get 3 pizzas for $6 from me.

Amylee223

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:39:41 PM

So you're basically giving out your address and more just to save a couple dollars on pizza? Smart.
dianaseller (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:46:15 AM

So you're basically giving out your address and more just to save a couple dollars on pizza? Smart.

For security concerns - No need to worry:
-- You can change the email on the account to yours
-- Change the password
-- If you plan on having the pizza delivered to your house, add your address and then remove it.
-- There will be no trace of you on that account.
-- If you're paranoid about delivery, just enter the address on checkout (doesn't get saved on the account, it's only used to find the nearest dominos), then go pick up the pizza yourself.
-- Get as many as 5 pizza's / day (dominos doesn't allow more than 5) for half the price.

Anyway, I've sold around 80 accounts so far on a couple more forums (PM me for links if needed), no one got in trouble for this and no one will, just like no one got in trouble back when starbucks was cracked and people were using cracked balance to buy coffee.

Anyway, I'm online for a few more hours, if anyone is interested.
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:13:22 AM

I'm online and selling. I also have Dunkin Donuts Gift Card balance and KFC stamps (UK only)

PM me or add me on skype for more info:   live:dianaseller

Just trying to be clear ......are the Dunkin Donuts UK only? Or are you saying KFC Stamps are UK only?  Or both are UK only?  Please confirm
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: