Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which profession do you like most?  (Read 8111 times)
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:19:20 PM

Hello everyone
I have a question. Every one has a desire to do something but in the end we will do other things.As I desired to be a doctor but ends up in an Computer Professionl...It will be interesting if you share your experiences
I really love to be a psychologist because I like to know how people behave and think and how their belief in life affect there decision. But I just end up being an IT(network admin) because I have basic knowledge in computer when I was young.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:07:45 PM

Hello everyone
I have a question. Every one has a desire to do something but in the end we will do other things.As I desired to be a doctor but ends up in an Computer Professionl...It will be interesting if you share your experiences
I really love to be a psychologist because I like to know how people behave and think and how their belief in life affect there decision. But I just end up being an IT(network admin) because I have basic knowledge in computer when I was young.
Same here. Same same here! I am fascinated with Psychology. Even up to now.. And same here, I am now an IT admin. Here now as an applications/unix support. MBTI, Enneagram, personality psychology to be particular.

John_Dave

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:14:03 PM

I guess doing what you love is the best profession. Especially if it's creating something new.
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:56:27 AM

I guess doing what you love is the best profession. Especially if it's creating something new.

Not exactly.. doing what you want is best when it is enough to give you a living.
btcbunny

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:41:22 AM

I always wanted to be an psychologist but ends up doing major in animal science
bitcoinboy12

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:38:53 PM

Not exactly.. doing what you want is best when it is enough to give you a living.

Well yes, the question is actually very relative. But it really is just fun to play around and relive your childhood desires in life. It wouldn't hurt trying to look on in your hearts desires.

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:01:58 PM

If a proffession we love and dont make it feel like its work then yeah.

I`ll be working at some gaming industry in a very relaxed environment which would be anyone on the top 50 companies thats young.

practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:08:47 PM

The most honest is the oldest one.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:01:05 AM

being teacher i like the teaching profession the most. i am a Mathematics teacher. my personal experience says that the teaching profession is the the master of all the profession. a lot of respect is here, not a full time job. so many vacations and you can make money in teaching. i think the salaries of the teacher are also more reasonable as compare to other professions.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:23:45 PM

being teacher i like the teaching profession the most. i am a Mathematics teacher. my personal experience says that the teaching profession is the the master of all the profession. a lot of respect is here, not a full time job. so many vacations and you can make money in teaching. i think the salaries of the teacher are also more reasonable as compare to other professions.
However every profession seems equally important. My physics teacher being an topper of his batch and also from a very rich family in Nepal chose teaching as a profession where he seems completely satisfied and is earning well and more important he is gain respect than that of any profession. So, IMO teaching is more interesting than flying a jet plane.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:15:09 AM

However every profession seems equally important. My physics teacher being an topper of his batch and also from a very rich family in Nepal chose teaching as a profession where he seems completely satisfied and is earning well and more important he is gain respect than that of any profession. So, IMO teaching is more interesting than flying a jet plane.
yes iti s a fact that every profession has its own importance. but i think some profession are  ore more respectable that other. if we talk about teaching. teacher are more responsibly personalities of the world. we respect our teacher for life time as compare to other professionals.
bitcoinboy12

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:06:22 PM

yes iti s a fact that every profession has its own importance. but i think some profession are  ore more respectable that other. if we talk about teaching. teacher are more responsibly personalities of the world. we respect our teacher for life time as compare to other professionals.

I have experienced being a teacher for some months. And i have to say that it is one of the hardest things i've ever worked with.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:37:59 PM

as of now i am just a student and i didn't have a profession yet . i really want and liked the course architecture and i want to be an architecture but i think sometimes it doesn't matter what do you like the most as long as it gives you satisfaction and happiness you are fine .
Poornimagoswami

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:45:13 AM

I wanted to become a doctor but now I am interested in corporate world that's why I'm persuing MBA.
apollofire

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:29:14 AM

I wanted to be a Doctor but end up with nothing.

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:23:47 PM

as of now i am just a student and i didn't have a profession yet . i really want and liked the course architecture and i want to be an architecture but i think sometimes it doesn't matter what do you like the most as long as it gives you satisfaction and happiness you are fine .
I am a student and I haven't really figured out which Profession I like the most. I want to be a businessman cause I don't want to be employed by someone else. I still want to know What I am passionate about. The main goal in my life is to be very happy !!!
tonythat

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:41:47 PM

I like legal profession mostely
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:50:45 PM

If i have the chance to live another life i might just choose to be a fisherman so i can check some interesting creatures i haven't seen my entire life.
Maybe a biologist is the right term for it. a biologist taking care of the marine animals. I like having some fishes as pet particularly cichlids.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:32:20 PM

i want to be a software developer and i am 70% successfully running in this feild. means i have the born talent in me that i understand digital world better than anyone else and now when everybody looks at job vacancy i am looking at a good studys

CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:00:53 PM

I was when i was child always dreaming to become football player and i was tryimg to go to football trainings to train football but i was not really succesfull in that thing.Now i am professional poker player and online worker and investitor and i couldnt imaginate better job than this which i do right now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: