Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best cloud miner atm  (Read 931 times)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:10:10 AM

Check this one https://cryptomining.farm/faq. They just relaunched recently. Their electricity is from Photovoltaic power station Project. They guaranteed profit (fixed rate 0.9USD per 1 GHS) and increase 5% for 15 years.
1) This is not the place to promote cloud mining schemes.
2) They don't have mining proof
3) Site creator who can't afford someone to proofread the FAQ sure gets successful. /sarcasm
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:19:12 AM

Are you aware that all cloud mining sites right now were mostly ponzi schemes? If not you should stop asking for the "best" cloud miner right now. Maybe there will be one or two legit ones left, but I doubt they will be profitable.

Cloud hosting services that are legit? Probably GHash.io and Bit-x? And definitively legit, Hashnest.

The problem is the fee structure is made so that they will earn money off people who buy the Hashrate. The fee is generally around 8-10cents per kWh and that take out all the juice out of the meat, so to speak. I'd mine/host at 0.06$/kWh or under.

Yeah hashnest was a good example and a legit one based on the feedbacks & reviews I saw on and even outside of this forum. I didn't tried it though 'cause I don't find it profitable. Never heard of ghash but I know bit-x as I can see it everywhere on this forum , and probably legit as they already earned a reputation here.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:24:32 AM

Hasnnest and bit-x, make it simple, the other forget about them

but even on the legit one the roi si very hard to achieve, but at least they pay you, it's better to do some trading with your hash if you want to earn profit

Yes, even for this trading you need to know very well what you are doing. If you are a newbie, I would advise staying away from the cloudmining altogether! The chances that you will lose some money on the long run are quite high!
Nextgen

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:26:15 AM

This website might give you some basic knowledge ,don't know if it is true as i am not related to it by any means.
https://sites.google.com/site/freebitcoinsforall/
by the way i personally have coins deposited on hashnest and couldn't make any profit in 3 months.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: