Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinProfit Investment Fund. High-Profit Customer-Oriented Bitcoin Options  (Read 1800 times)
Danielle@CoinProfit (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 07:21:12 PM

Hello,

My name is Danielle and I am the CEO of CoinProfit Investment Fund, High-profit customer-oriented Bitcoin trading options. I wish to introduce our Investment Fund and offer our services to bitcointalk.org members.

What is CoinProfit Investment Fund?
In a nutshell, CoinProfit is a financial platform. Founded in 2014, we began with brick-and-mortar offline trading operations and gradually evolved into an online financial platform that trades crypto-currencies, forex, stocks and derivatives while maintaining extensive offline operations.

How will you serve my investment?
We quickly adapt to the rapidly changing market conditions and needs. Our business is strategically diversified to minimize risk. Just as importantly, through investing with us you will have an unsurpassed opportunity to earn a much greater return than most financial institutions can offer.

Who will manages the Investment portfolio?
The investment portfolio is managed by our team of skilled traders who have been working on the currency exchange market for more than 2 years on average. Our experience and contacts ensure access for us to a wide range of local and global resources and bring about benefit from the world's best and most effective technologies of trading on the Forex and crypto-currency market.

Do you pay referral commissions?
At CoinProfit we generously reward you for referrals! All you have to do is provide your Bitcoin address and our system will automatically generate your referral link to share with your friends and prosper in our referral system. You will receive 10% of every position referred. That's 0.1BTC for a 1BTC position!

Summary
Many corporations and individuals have found CoinProfit Investment Fund a rewarding place to invest. We hope you'll join us and discover these rewards for yourself.

We offer four investment plans:

Starter Plan
Up to 10%* Interest
Deposit Range - 0.001btc / 0.01btc
Period - 1 day

Basic Plan
Up to 25%* Interest
Deposit Range - 0.01btc / 0.1btc
Period - 2 days

Advanced Plan
Up to 55%* Interest
Deposit Range - 0.1btc / 1btc
Period - 3 days

Professional Plan
Up to 80% Interest
Deposit Range - 1btc / 10btc
Period - 4 days

Should you require additional information, assistance or you simply want to get in touch please do not hesitate to contact CoinProfit Investment Fund by email support@coinprofit.pw. You can also contact me directly at Danielle@coinprofit.pw

Sincerely,
Danielle M. Davidson
CoinProfit Investment Fund

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:19:31 AM

Serious admin always have time for their business and update their thread regularly not to abandon it and be expecting btc payment.

Danielle@CoinProfit (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 12:13:25 AM

Serious admin always have time for their business and update their thread regularly not to abandon it and be expecting btc payment.

Hello alwinlinzee,

I apologize sincerely for not being online to answer your questions. Our marketing campaign on these boards is currently in very early stage. You can always contact our Customer Support who will assist you and do best to respond within 12 hours. You can contact me directly at Danielle@coinprofit.pw

Best Regards,
Danielle M. Davidson
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:16:22 PM

Are you paying 10% per day on 0.001btc investment? i will like to try this with 0.001btc.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:23:24 PM

Really? The most bullshit of an excuse of a ponzi, uses copied text from other fallen ponzis:
In a nutshell, gasinvestment.net is a financial company. Founded in 2008, we began with brick-and-mortar offline trading operations and gradually evolved into an online financial company that trades forex, stocks and derivatives while maintaining extensive offline operations.
Reference: http://www.payinghyiponline.com/gasinvestment.html
Edit: I do not endorse the link, do not use the site at all, the site is linked for "educational" purposes only.
noel57

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:11:09 AM

Really? The most bullshit of an excuse of a ponzi, uses copied text from other fallen ponzis:
In a nutshell, gasinvestment.net is a financial company. Founded in 2008, we began with brick-and-mortar offline trading operations and gradually evolved into an online financial company that trades forex, stocks and derivatives while maintaining extensive offline operations.
Edit: I do not endorse the link, do not use the site at all, the site is linked for "educational" purposes only.
A word is enough for the wise, i guess i understand your point.
Thank you.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:38:20 AM

All of this hyip run with same script with copy paste of all pages. It can also be seen in some of the ptc site who have same faq as other have even some forget to change sitename.  Grin

Hyip and ptc are there only to scam. I have Already got scammed several times in past.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:40:12 AM

All of this hyip run with same script with copy paste of all pages. It can also be seen in some of the ptc site who have same faq as other have even some forget to change sitename.  Grin

Hyip and ptc are there only to scam. I have Already got scammed several times in past.
If i will be very frank with you here, the statement you made is absolutely truth and cannot be challenged, ptc and hyip ponzi are enormous.

Danielle@CoinProfit (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 07:42:06 PM

Hello mexxer-2,

Just because both of the sites use the same introduction sentence doesn't mean we are affiliated with each other. I found this sentence on google and it attracted me with simplicity and remittance. It perfectly fits our website and describes precisely services and operations we offer. It's just one sentence, all other wording is written by me personally. Our website is specifically created for our needs, it is not a clone website of any other service. If you have any other concerns I will be happy to answer.

Regards,
Danielle M. Davidson 
Danielle@CoinProfit (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 07:59:33 PM

Hello ~Bitcoin~,

As I explained in previous post, our website is not a clone of any other service or HYIP program. It is a custom work created by our skilled programmer and graphics designer.

Regards,
Danielle M. Davidson
Danielle@CoinProfit (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 06:52:08 PM

All pending transactions have now cleared. We hope you enjoy earning with CoinProfit.

Regards,
Danielle M. Davidson
Danielle@CoinProfit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 10:07:26 PM

All pending transactions have now been cleared. We are accepting new deposits.

Happy New Year!

Regards,
Danielle M. Davidson
Danielle@CoinProfit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 02:05:34 PM

To date, we have paid over ฿40 profits to our investors. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate those who believed in our experience.

Best Regards,
Danielle M. Davidson
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:12:41 PM

To date, we have paid over ฿40 profits to our investors. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate those who believed in our experience.

Best Regards,
Danielle M. Davidson

I have sent you a support email, please check Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
noel57

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:02:36 PM

Best Regards,
Danielle M. Davidson
I will invest 0.1btc into your system if you can show the blockchain that shows how this funds were deposited and paid out also.

Danielle@CoinProfit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 10:14:16 PM

Best Regards,
Danielle M. Davidson

I have sent you a support email, please check Smiley

Hello pinoycash,

We have received your request. One of our investment advisers will be in touch shortly. Thank you for being with us.

Sincerely Yours,
Danielle M. Davidson
Danielle@CoinProfit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 10:52:33 PM

Best Regards,
Danielle M. Davidson
I will invest 0.1btc into your system if you can show the blockchain that shows how this funds were deposited and paid out also.

Hello noel57,

Thank you for you interest in CoinProfitFund. You can monitor all incoming and outgoing transactions on our site. Simply navigate to Investments tab to view our records. Click on any user address to be redirected to blockchain.info transaction details. In case of any concerns please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Regards,
Danielle M. Davidson
Danielle@CoinProfit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 11:24:32 PM

Dear Investors,

All pending transactions processed successfully. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience. We managed to accumulate on VOW at +2.32%. New investments are welcome.

Sincerely Yours,
Danielle M. Davidson
Encraft

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor - Financial Analyst

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:58:42 PM

Get a website and I will invest.. Smiley Would love an automated one with instant payments Smiley

Offering Different Bitcoin Investment Solutions.
Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
Danielle@CoinProfit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 11:02:47 PM

Get a website and I will invest.. Smiley Would love an automated one with instant payments Smiley

Hello Encraft,

I invite you to visit our website https://CoinProfit.pw. The platform is operational since 20th of November 2015, to date we have paid over BTC170 to our private investors. The whole investing process is fully automated and each payout is issed instantly after cycle completion.

Regards,
Danielle M. Davidson

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: