Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mainstream movies that mention bitcoin  (Read 779 times)
bitcoinrocks (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:39:11 PM

I saw Dope last night and bitcoin is mentioned a whole lot.  Has anyone heard bitcoin mentioned in another mainstream movie?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:41:43 PM

i have not seen any movie where Bitcoin has been mentioned but i am waiting since years that Bitcoin is finally mentioned in The Big Bang Theory  Grin it would be the perfect series for Bitcoin.
xmax

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:44:03 PM

Bitcoin was mentioned in the last series of Scorpion!!  This is a series that is on USA once a week.  The bad guy in this episode wanted a quarter billion dollars in BTC!!  He sadly did not get it, but that was his issue, I am just glad they mentioned it.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:47:01 PM

Bitcoin was mentioned in the last series of Scorpion!!  This is a series that is on USA once a week.  The bad guy in this episode wanted a quarter billion dollars in BTC!!  He sadly did not get it, but that was his issue, I am just glad they mentioned it.
this is good news,i hope on 2016 bitcoin will mentioned on hollywood movie,and i will watch that movie with so proud Grin
can you tell me the title of that movie,and download link if exist Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:00:02 PM

So far I never have seen a movie where they mention Bitcoin. The future is fast and things go really fast if it's about tech. What will be the result of this question if you ask the same about 2years.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:39:18 PM

I saw bitcoin at one serie called CSI CYBER ,in the episode they killed someone at jewelery and didnt steal nothing besides the computer,even they talked about that is almost impossible to trace but they need the identifier wallet and the password to be able to moove any bitcoin,soo they showed a piece of bitcoin.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:42:44 PM

At the end of hacker wars there is a txt that says someone is suing the government for millions of $ in Bitcoin. Can't remember who it was, it's been awhile.

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:44:58 PM

Most importantly, if bitcoin referred to was mentioned in a positive way. Of course I realize that bad popularity is still popularity but need to be more positive.
bitcoinrocks (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:47:34 PM

this is good news,i hope on 2016 bitcoin will mentioned on hollywood movie,and i will watch that movie with so proud Grin
can you tell me the title of that movie,and download link if exist Grin

"Dope" is a mainstream Hollywood movie and bitcoin is mentioned a lot.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:43:12 PM

i have not seen any movie where Bitcoin has been mentioned but i am waiting since years that Bitcoin is finally mentioned in The Big Bang Theory  Grin it would be the perfect series for Bitcoin.

watched a bit of Fantastic Four last night

near the start a space scientist was talking about a new

space jacket saying  its space age material keeps cold things cold

and warm things warm, ,

hmmm my jumper does that

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
HardForkComing

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:44:29 PM

The only movie I've seen mentioning BTC is Dope. No other than that.

I believe BTC will be mentioned in Mr Robot in the new season. Got a feeling for some reason and wondering why didn't they mention it in the first season.
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:51:58 PM

Was mentioned in Scorpion series and I do expect it or possibly an alter ego of the name to appear in Mr Robot (great series for anyone who hasn't checked it out yet.)
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:53:16 PM

In Almost Human while it was still on air they were using bitcoin wallets as payment methods was so cool  Grin

sahliano

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:26:02 AM

never heard of it in movies but i heard it from 2 tv series recently in Blindspot and in Justified season 5
in Blindspot it was a girl hacker created an app to truck goverment vehicules and she was paid in bitcoin
in Justified the marshal service siezed man belongings and his gambling website so the tec guy of the website stole money from users accounts and bought bitcoin with it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: