Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: exchange question (newbie)  (Read 641 times)
someoldcoins (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:01:18 AM

hi guys , hope all is well.

i'm not new to buying bitcoins but currently trying to take my skills to another level and start selling bitcoins .

i like to know what the best e-currency that are being used to buy bitcoins - in terms of generating a little better margin of profit for seller because the market price?

i have few in mind they are all equal to me  however not sure which one i should choose?

1.paysafecard
2.pefectmoney
3.webmoney

also  how easy is it  to begin with localbitcoins ? should i deposit my bitcoins now or it would take long until people find about my ad ?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 12:06:29 AM

Seems like you are focused in localbitcoins and several electronic money. But from my (not very expert) point of view, the best margins and trading opportunities are in the BTC/USD dolar pair in high volume exchanges. You can make some profit even with small ups and downs.

someoldcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:12:17 AM

Seems like you are focused in localbitcoins and several electronic money. But from my (not very expert) point of view, the best margins and trading opportunities are in the BTC/USD dolar pair in high volume exchanges. You can make some profit even with small ups and downs.

thanks, yes i'm interested in those currencies aswell looking to keep the bitcoin that was earned per an exchange fee so i would always have small btc's without buying them occasionally .

i figure out that i want ask this after thinking about what would be a good exchange for bitcoin  ?  of course something easily acquired for sellers when they need to swap  .
vtcorporates

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:52:52 AM

100% rate on exchange any coins if you wand to know about more please PM me.

Note: Up on market rate only. effect 24 hours changes. you can expect 1 to 24 hour market rate.

we change altcoins to btc No fee but 24 Hours time bars.

PM Me have a good day to all
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:49:22 AM

i like to know what the best e-currency that are being used to buy bitcoins - in terms of generating a little better margin of profit for seller because the market price?
also  how easy is it  to begin with localbitcoins ? should i deposit my bitcoins now or it would take long until people find about my ad ?
perfect money could be the best one among those but i would suggest you trade with cash/bank transfers when trading on localbitcoins.

--snip--
Never trade with these without any trusted escrow ,most probably an account made to scam you as you seem to have a new account.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:25:37 AM

Both parties have to feel safe that any on you don't have signs to scam anyone so don't engage when one wants you to send first even bank transfer can't be safe either.
Believe it or not an individual might not send the btc after sending money to the bank. So an escrow is indeed necessary.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:27:42 AM

you always need trust at first with those site, for instance you can do the same here on the market, selling at +5%, but you need trust, or good escrow

you can also try bitquick, it work in the same way
someoldcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:16:58 AM

also  how easy is it  to begin with localbitcoins ? should i deposit my bitcoins now or it would take long until people find about my ad ?
perfect money could be the best one among those but i would suggest you trade with cash/bank transfers when trading on localbitcoins.

--snip--
Never trade with these without any trusted escrow ,most probably an account made to scam you as you seem to have a new account.

Both parties have to feel safe that any on you don't have signs to scam anyone so don't engage when one wants you to send first even bank transfer can't be safe either.
Believe it or not an individual might not send the btc after sending money to the bank. So an escrow is indeed necessary.

you always need trust at first with those site, for instance you can do the same here on the market, selling at +5%, but you need trust, or good escrow

you can also try bitquick, it work in the same way

thank you all for the answers , true i'm interested more in PM (perfectmoney)
yeah i wouldn't send first i need to trust the seller
i will avoid skrill and paypal etc...

i'm thinking to  use escrow. hopefully the one that doesn't require much fees or do exchange only with the people i think they won't scam  me.

i will not trade big just low vouchers each time  i will verify them before transaction done  .

RainDestiny

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:25:58 AM

Skrill can be safe if you can see the statement.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: