Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (New) Find me a 5L Domain,Get 0.02Btc  (Read 1716 times)
santa_marta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:37:45 PM

OP when will I receive the 0,02 for the domain ?
Bro your domain doesn't meet my criteria

the price for 5L is 0.02 btc but I can give you 0.03 if you register it for me at http://znetlive.com
for first time indian users price for domain there is only 89rs

yes it does, check again. 3 letters, 1x one letter, 2x other letters. No vowels and V.

EDIT: oh you changed the requirements for like the 5th time, okay I will register it myself.
santa_marta

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:43:21 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 02:02:53 PM by santa_marta

I am thankful to all of you who tried to find 4L,5N,6N.com domains for me.I feel sorry that unfortunately we didn't find any result.To show my appreciation and considering your efforts,I have decided to make it easy for you guys.
Since we didn't find any 4L.com,I suggest you guys find me some 5L.com, but only if they are good with repeating letters for example only composed of two different letters hhkcc.com etc and doesn't include vowels  O I U E A V.I will pay 0.02 btc per available domain but domain should not be a premium one

Friends find a domain which has only 3 letters. 2 same letters and 1 different like ttrpp.com it has 2 times t and p and 1 time r

I have found a Domain for u which meets all the above requirements u have stated !!
But for security Purposes i havent posted the domain name openly instead i pmed u the domain..
Kindly check it and revert here !

my btc address : 1PcmmEivy7jwgr6kALmbhB2bTMaaVUg4cC

So total won = 0.02 Btc
Thanx
Pmed u the details

Edit :: I found domain mgnmn.com As told in the above Op Now when i pmed him the domain he just edited the Op ..
Quote from: Wapinter
I suggest you guys find me some 5L.com, but only if they are good with repeating letters for example only composed of two different letters hhccc.com

This guy is trolling here!!!

yes he is, not worth the time. And if you find the domain he wanted he will just change the criteria
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:11:15 PM

I am thankful to all of you who tried to find 4L,5N,6N.com domains for me.I feel sorry that unfortunately we didn't find any result.To show my appreciation and considering your efforts,I have decided to make it easy for you guys.
Since we didn't find any 4L.com,I suggest you guys find me some 5L.com, but only if they are good with repeating letters for example only composed of two different letters hhkcc.com etc and doesn't include vowels  O I U E A V.I will pay 0.02 btc per available domain but domain should not be a premium one

Friends find a domain which has only 3 letters. 2 same letters and 1 different like ttrpp.com it has 2 times t and p and 1 time r

It is the unedited quote of the OP i made above in this thread

I have found a Domain for u which meets all the above requirements u have stated !!
But for security Purposes i havent posted the domain name openly instead i pmed u the domain..
Kindly check it and revert here !

my btc address : 1PcmmEivy7jwgr6kALmbhB2bTMaaVUg4cC

So total won = 0.02 Btc
Thanx
Pmed u the details

Edit :: I found domain mgnmn.com As told in the above Op Now when i pmed him the domain he just edited the Op ..
Quote from: Wapinter
I suggest you guys find me some 5L.com, but only if they are good with repeating letters for example only composed of two different letters hhccc.com

This guy is trolling here!!!

According to you,you qouted my unedited post in your reply.I have just underlined the important criteria that you missed in my unedited post and flooded my inbox with so many domain names that do not meet my requirements. I edited my post to explain my requirements in simple words more elaborately because I was getting too many crappy suggestions in my inbox.It made me think that perhaps people are not getting my OP so I edited it.
@hariom bro instead of trying to give me a bad name,improve your bad reading skills

sahliano

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:04:02 PM

Does Anyone found something cause i spend more then a hour and i didn't find a single domaine available
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:24:12 PM

I have sent you a PM with 3 domain names, are mine bad as well?  its two repeating letters and one single letter, followed the first intruction before the edit.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 03:51:55 PM

@OP, Sent you a message with domains containing repetitive words without vowels before I read this hhccc form here.. Which I doubt anyone will find even 1 available domain like that.

Does Anyone found something cause i spend more then a hour and i didn't find a single domaine available

Found many, picked what seems the best, if the OP isn't interested with it then I will post it here.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
hoewer4what

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:34:37 PM

@OP, Sent you a message with domains containing repetitive words without vowels before I read this hhccc form here.. Which I doubt anyone will find even 1 available domain like that.

Found many, picked what seems the best, if the OP isn't interested with it then I will post it here.
I have tried for around one hour but can't find any single domain matching OP's requirements (without vowels and "V"). I really wonder how some guys find multiple domains.
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 05:52:36 PM

I have tried for around one hour but can't find any single domain matching OP's requirements (without vowels and "V"). I really wonder how some guys find multiple domains.

I said I found many domains with repetitive words but not like what OP mentioned, because simply hhccc form is really hard to get and its price is way more than 0.02BTC, in other words if someone will find a domain with the same form, he will simply try to register it and sell it >100$.
I am doing this because it is a challenge (and a waste of time) but who cares anyway since it is funny. I found that registering a domain is something like trading bitcoin, you never know when its price go up and make a cool profit.
Here is an example from what I found: NXXKM.com till now it is available..

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:32:12 PM

.... its price is way more than 0.02BTC, in other words if someone will find a domain with the same form, he will simply try to register it and sell it >100$...
Please note that 0.02 BTC is only for finding my required domain.I will register it myself and if any of you or any of your acquaintance own such domain,I can pay upto $100 for domain.

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 11:32:10 PM

Since we didn't find any 4L.com,I suggest you guys find me some 5L.com, but only if they are good with repeating letters for example only composed of two different letters hhccc.com etc and doesn't include vowels  O I U E A V.I will pay 0.02 btc per available domain but domain should not be a premium one
WTF?! You change the requirements?

Yesterday your 5L domain requirements was:
1. Domain must only contains 3 different letters combined. For instance, the letter x, y and z.
2. Domain must only contains a repetition of 2 letters and a letter that is not a vowel or the letter V. For instance, xxzzy.com or something similar to that.

And today, your 5L domain requirements has been changed to:
1. Domain must only contains 2 different letters combined. For instance, the letter x and y.
2. Domain must only contains a repetition of 2 letters that is not a vowel or the letter V. For instance, xxyyy.com or something similar to that.

Any reason for the changes? Huh

Life sucks.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:54:58 AM

Found one after few minutes of searching, pmed op and still waiting for the result Smiley
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 01:48:32 AM

Found one after few minutes of searching, pmed op and still waiting for the result Smiley
I hope the domain that you found met the requirements in the OP. If not, you are just wasting your time.
I found quite a number of unregistered 5L domain, it might took me some time to find a domain that meet the requirements in the OP. Smiley

Life sucks.
chichidori
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:45:40 AM

@wapinter bro how about mine i have gevin you 3 domain and 1 of them have been registered i need answers bro.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 03:53:27 AM

@wapinter bro how about mine i have gevin you 3 domain and 1 of them have been registered i need answers bro.
Which domain that you send to him has been registered? Huh

Life sucks.
chichidori
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:25:24 AM

sent him this domain as per the first post before the edit.

klrkl.com
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 04:52:52 AM

sent him this domain as per the first post before the edit.

klrkl.com
I checked the domain and I found that it has been registered last month on 6th November. I'm pretty sure that it is not OP who register the domain. (Whois klrkl.com)
Did you check the availability of the domain before you send it to OP?

Life sucks.
chichidori
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:14:50 AM

Yeah i did using namecheap search, maybe it was a fluke from the domain hosting search engine. but still have 2 available domains hope it passes the OP`s first requirements. because the 5l domain that have 3 same letter and 2 same is hard to find. 
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:01:50 AM

OP when will I receive the 0,02 for the domain ?
Bro your domain doesn't meet my criteria
Sent you a PM with a Domain name.
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 10:13:20 AM

Yeah i did using namecheap search, maybe it was a fluke from the domain hosting search engine. but still have 2 available domains hope it passes the OP`s first requirements. because the 5l domain that have 3 same letter and 2 same is hard to find.

Do not want to be pessimistic but I doubt that anyone will find a single domain like this:
...only composed of two different letters hhccc.com etc and doesn't include vowels  O I U E A V...

As I said in a previous post i will put what I found here since the OP rejected it:
hlzhz.com $2.99 1st yr
hlyhy.com $2.99 1st yr
nxxst.com $2.99 1st yr (i like this one)
snxsx.com $2.99 1st yr

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 10:32:56 AM

As I said in a previous post i will put what I found here since the OP rejected it:
hlzhz.com $2.99 1st yr
hlyhy.com $2.99 1st yr
nxxst.com $2.99 1st yr (i like this one)
snxsx.com $2.99 1st yr
I found many and they all do not meet the OP requirements and I will post some of what I found below.
I hope someone will like what I found and purchase the domain. Smiley

Code:
luool.com
laayl.com
laaul.com
laiil.com
lauul.com
layyl.com
leaal.com
liiol.com
liial.com
liiel.com