Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: North Korea Lands A Man On Saturn  (Read 813 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:17:43 AM

North Korea Lands First Ever Man On Saturn, Confirms Central News Agency

It’s been confirmed that North Korea has become the first country to land a man on Saturn. Hung Il Gong made landfall on Saturn at approximately 3 a.m. this morning. He was in a specially designed, one man spacecraft that the North Korean’s have had under wraps for the last decade.

Upon landfall, Hung performed tests and navigation exercises from within his craft. Three hours later at 6:03 a.m., Hung deemed it safe to step outside and take a space walk.

Hung proceeded to proudly mount the North Korean flag on the planet while giving a muddled short speech praising Kim Jong-un for providing the opportunity to represent his country in such epic fashion.

A live television broadcast aired play by play audio of the events as they unfolded. A State news anchor said, “We are proud to announce our Saturn Space Mission a success! No one has ever done what North Korea has just done. Our hero, Hung Il Gong, is now mounting the North Korean flag on Saturn as I speak.”

A major welcoming home party is scheduled for 10 p.m. tonight when Hung is scheduled to fly his spaceship back home. He will meet with Kim Jong-un upon immediate return, reportedly bringing back dirt and rock samples as souvenirs for the supreme leader.

This recent accomplishment has launched North Korea to the top of the global space rankings, while North Korean officials are calling the epic space mission “the absolute greatest human achievement of all time.”

http://www.nymeta.co/north-korea-saturn/

Wow, the USA and Russia are really falling behind in the space race.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:33:04 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 12:46:09 AM by Balthazar

Most of "north korean" news are actually published by the south korea for trolling purposes. If you like to serve someone as a tool, then just continue in the same way.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:39:16 AM

Probably, in a flat-earth view of things, Saturn wouldn't be that big, and it wouldn't be that far away.

In America, there are a lot of Saturns.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:56:22 AM

It’s been confirmed that North Korea has become the first country to land a man on Saturn. Hung Il Gong made landfall on Saturn at approximately 3 a.m. this morning. He was in a specially designed, one man spacecraft that the North Korean’s have had under wraps for the last decade.

Upon landfall, Hung performed tests and navigation exercises from within his craft. Three hours later at 6:03 a.m., Hung deemed it safe to step outside and take a space walk.

Hung proceeded to proudly mount the North Korean flag on the planet while giving a muddled short speech praising Kim Jong-un for providing the opportunity to represent his country in such epic fashion.

A live television broadcast aired play by play audio of the events as they unfolded. A State news anchor said, “We are proud to announce our Saturn Space Mission a success! No one has ever done what North Korea has just done. Our hero, Hung Il Gong, is now mounting the North Korean flag on Saturn as I speak.”

A major welcoming home party is scheduled for 10 p.m. tonight when Hung is scheduled to fly his spaceship back home. He will meet with Kim Jong-un upon immediate return, reportedly bringing back dirt and rock samples as souvenirs for the supreme leader.

This recent accomplishment has launched North Korea to the top of the global space rankings, while North Korean officials are calling the epic space mission “the absolute greatest human achievement of all time.”

Couple of minor, insignificant glitches in the story.

Such as the fact that Saturn is a gas giant style of planet and has no "surface" to land on.
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:49:40 AM

Well, trolling or not, most of "news" from North Korea makes me laugh (except of news related to their rocketry and nuclear program lol).
yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:52:41 AM

They should land one the sun next.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 04:08:08 AM

Nuke Saturn.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
zivone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:14:12 AM

Weird but I find this really funny. Anyway, send Kim Jung-on to Saturn then.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:08:14 AM

Most of "north korean" news are actually published by the south korea for trolling purposes. If you like to serve someone as a tool, then just continue in the same way.

At least the South Korean trollers are not perverts like the Americans and the British. I stopped watching The Interview mid way, as I found it very distasteful and gross. Meanwhile the life goes on as normal in North Korea, with the common people not having any idea about the enormous information warfare which is going on.  Grin
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:18:06 AM

What is the big deal??
Isn't this a satire article?

http://www.nymeta.co/about/
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:41:01 AM

At least the South Korean trollers are not perverts like the Americans and the British. I stopped watching The Interview mid way, as I found it very distasteful and gross. Meanwhile the life goes on as normal in North Korea, with the common people not having any idea about the enormous information warfare which is going on.  Grin
Isolation from warfare has some interesing side effects. They're very hospitable and gentle people. For example, if you will knock into a random door and ask for a glass of water, no one will refuse. But you need to learn korean first, of course.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:44:38 AM

Next goal = land man on the Sun

-Kim Jong Un
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:49:28 AM

Next goal = land man on the Sun

-Kim Jong Un

http://mic.com/articles/80001/did-north-korea-really-claim-to-land-a-man-on-the-sun-here-s-the-full-story#.incDKOlZx

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:16:40 AM

So I'm a tool of the imperial capitalists of South Korea am I?

I'm hurt that you would make such a baseless and unsubstantiated claim. Praise the supreme leader for his monumental achievement.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:40:19 AM

Couple of minor, insignificant glitches in the story.

Such as the fact that Saturn is a gas giant style of planet and has no "surface" to land on.

And the Moon is a hologram projected on the roof of the dome with no surface either. That didn't stop the USA from landing a man on it.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill here.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:19:01 AM

Isolation from warfare has some interesing side effects. They're very hospitable and gentle people. For example, if you will knock into a random door and ask for a glass of water, no one will refuse. But you need to learn korean first, of course.

The Western nations has imposed all these sanctions and embargoes on the Korean people in order to punish Kim Jong Un. However, these sanctions are not hurting Kim in any way. Only the common people are suffering. And this makes the ordinary Korean angry, when faced with the pro-Western propaganda. Why should you believe anything from the Westerners, when they are making your life miserable?
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:29:14 AM

The Western nations has imposed all these sanctions and embargoes on the Korean people in order to punish Kim Jong Un. However, these sanctions are not hurting Kim in any way. Only the common people are suffering. And this makes the ordinary Korean angry, when faced with the pro-Western propaganda. Why should you believe anything from the Westerners, when they are making your life miserable?

the problem is: which propaganda is true?
koreans or westerners? i am from germany and i dont believe both

EDIT: this reminds me of german history: WW2 americans dropped food and sweets while NAZIs claimed they dont and tried to shoot the planes.... you simply cant believe a country when it comes to propaganda

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:51:39 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 04:35:30 PM by Balthazar

So I'm a tool of the imperial capitalists of South Korea am I?
Yes, you are. And you are doing their business for free.

I'm hurt
Quote from: François de La Rochefoucauld
Mediocre minds usually dismiss anything which reaches beyond their own understanding.
Honestly, I don't care. Roll Eyes

baseless and unsubstantiated claim.
Did you tried to find a source of your "article" before spreading the bullshit here? What makes you to think that my claim is baseless or unsubstantiated? What makes you to think that your "article" is more reliable than this one?

Praise the supreme leader for his monumental achievement.
The fact that Kim has a slightly inflated self-esteem doesn't give you an ability to convert a delusion into reality. Pretty simple to understand for anybody. If you're unable to understand that, then you're either tool or fool. Cheesy

Nothing personal, but people like you are directly responsible for millions of civilian casualties in Syria, Libya, Ukraine, Iraq and so on. You need to think about possible consequences of your actions before helping to spread the another propaganda "article".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: