Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: With the really cold/depressing weather rolling in, do you think more people will be surfing the net aimlessly and stumble on bitcoin?
yes - 24 (70.6%)
no - 10 (29.4%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Its getting really F'ing cold! good time to buy?  (Read 1132 times)
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2012, 05:02:34 AM

With the really cold/depressing weather rolling in, do you think more people will be surfing the net aimlessly and stumble on bitcoin?

Yuhfhrh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 05:03:40 AM

Sure, why not. lol
gmiwenht

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 05:05:39 AM

This is about as relevant an indicator of bitcoin as ice cream sales on a hot summer day are an indicator of suicides.

1xsBEUVzo6EtAST5Bq96AztiTR5mBXNzt
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 05:23:59 AM

This is about as relevant an indicator of bitcoin as ice cream sales on a hot summer day are an indicator of suicides.

The hours of sunlight a day are a good indicator of the frequency of suicides  Sad

(No other threads out there I wanted to post in right now, so just thought I'd throw that out there lol)

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Yuhfhrh

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 05:25:35 AM

The hours of sunlight a day are a good indicator of the frequency of suicides  Sad

I also read somewhere the daylight savings is always the #1 day of suicides.
Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 05:27:26 AM

The hours of sunlight a day are a good indicator of the frequency of suicides  Sad

I can believe it.  Just why exactly does that even exist anymore?  Wouldn't it save energy if it was light later in the day, as opposed to being light before anyone wakes up? 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Yuhfhrh

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 05:35:57 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2012, 05:51:11 AM by Yuhfhrh

The hours of sunlight a day are a good indicator of the frequency of suicides  Sad

I can believe it.  Just why exactly does that even exist anymore?  Wouldn't it save energy if it was light later in the day, as opposed to being light before anyone wakes up?  

The only reason it still exists is because humans are resistant to change.  It doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense anymore, its been done for a long time now and we won't stop doing it for another XXX years. Wink Oh humans...

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 05:49:45 AM

Adam's some kind of analyst

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2012, 07:00:25 AM

Hi, I work for the Federal Reserve. We are looking for qualified individuals like yourself with an in-depth working knowledge of the economy. Will you work for us? Please?
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2012, 08:57:56 AM

Is the opposite day the lowest number of suicides?

And I thought is was near Christmas anyway.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: