Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black market travel agents....  (Read 2372 times)
Anonymous

September 26, 2010, 05:42:17 AM

I can see a market need in travel agents who offer an underground evacuation service from countries.....or even an above board travel agency for those who need it.

Perhaps paid in bitcoins?

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2010, 09:38:48 AM

I'd be interested in this, as a customer.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2010, 10:33:13 AM

Need a good backup espace plan, do you? Wink
Anonymous

September 26, 2010, 11:20:36 AM

Dont we all ? Smiley
Anonymous

September 26, 2010, 02:54:36 PM

No need for something like this, the southern american boarder is wide open. Come or leave freely. Millions do it every day. They are all coming though.

Im talking about overseas countries here Smiley.

It takes a mot more effort to cross an ocean....
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2010, 05:39:10 PM

No need for something like this, the southern american boarder is wide open. Come or leave freely. Millions do it every day. They are all coming though.

Heh, that is so not true in so many aspects... For a Brazilian individual to visit the States there's visas to take care of and then there's the all common 3rd degree on the walk in. I so understand the reason, as without that the poor savage indians would all flock to the civilized America and steal all the jobs.

But I did meet a bunch of North Americans in Brazil, and they really wished they could just drop everything and go live there, and also a few wealthy Brazilians that usually had vacations in Europe, as the US of A made it very clear they were not welcome.

I could be biased, though, and only see a small subset of the reality, but then again, so could you :p
jgarzik
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 26, 2010, 05:58:56 PM

These already exist.  They are called coyotes...

Jeff Garzik, Bloq CEO, former bitcoin core dev team; opinions are my own.
Visit bloq.com / metronome.io
Donations / tip jar: 1BrufViLKnSWtuWGkryPsKsxonV2NQ7Tcj
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2010, 11:18:36 PM

I could be biased, though, and only see a small subset of the reality, but then again, so could you :p

I am definitely biased haha. I'm saying there is no security on the american southern border.

Sure, if you want to come here the right way, good luck. That's why everyone sneaks in because it is impossible to jump through all the bureaucratic bullshit to do it right.

Ha, ok, I misunderstood you. You are correct then, although the mentioned coyotes actually have a business model that depends on borders being heavily guarded. I have a couple of friends that have used these "services" and, believe me, you wouldn't want to subject yourself to it. The survival rate is not all that good...

"Bien venido a Tijuana, con el coyote no ai aduana." (the spelling might be wrong)

FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2010, 03:33:48 AM

Maybe, or maybe I'm just tired of taking all my laptops out of their cases when my family travels.

Anonymous

September 27, 2010, 04:18:30 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2010, 04:47:58 AM by noagendamarket

Maybe I just want to join the free state project  Tongue

The thought of jumping through beauracratic hoops to do my own thing doesn't appeal at all. I would rather get a flight in a cargo plane full of chickens than fill out paperwork . Cheesy
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2010, 09:43:18 AM

The thought of jumping through beauracratic hoops to do my own thing doesn't appeal at all. I would rather get a flight in a cargo plane full of chickens than fill out paperwork . Cheesy

I'm with you man. Paperwork is soul destroying.

Anonymous

September 27, 2010, 10:11:01 AM

Sometimes the paperwork requires you to incriminate yourself.....
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2010, 10:20:32 AM

Sometimes the paperwork requires you to incriminate yourself.....

But paperwork, records and statistics is what keeps the very fabric of society in place! Imagine if there was no record of how and where you spend your money, or of who you do business with. Then how could that great parenting institution we call the Government know what is in our best interest to be done, so they can tell us, show us what our best interest is? We would be totally lost without paperwork and pretty much left to our own devices.

Just think that you might have to make your own decisions based on your own knowledge and opinions, without having someone telling you what you should do, what would work best for you. You would be lost, man!

And the financial institutions, the base stones of our happy lifes? They would not know how to best service our accounts...

"Get over here, drop your pants and bend over so we can... *ahem*... service your account!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: