Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: get more bitcoin while you can, ignore the negative idiots on here  (Read 1929 times)
jasonjm (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 04:34:54 AM

as well as the idiots who claim to be able to predict future bitcoin price movements down to every daily squiggle.

look at this chart, it says it all

http://www.coindesk.com/data/bitcoin-daily-transactions/

that's all you need to see to know where bitcoin is headed long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:45:24 AM

as well as the idiots who claim to be able to predict future bitcoin price movements down to every daily squiggle.

Serious question, maybe I missed it somewhere in the heaps of garbage around this sub, but why the bi-polar attitude swings? I thought you were done... DONE!! ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923411.msg10135585#msg10135585
What clicked? Why the change of heart?

USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:50:55 AM

Serious question, maybe I missed it somewhere in the heaps of garbage around this sub, but why the bi-polar attitude swings? I thought you were done... DONE!! ?
Maybe because OP got a bit carried away by his emotions. We all wanna make a quick buck now don't we? The concept of holding is a bit too much for some people.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:52:57 AM

This is due to wallet software using more and more addresses, more sophisticated mixers, and proof of concept services sending thousands of microtransactions between them. This number does does not correspond to people, at least not suddenly at the scale indicated in that chart.
jasonjm (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 05:05:43 AM

I might have explained it in detail if you looked at more posts.

I sold all my bitcoins on the way up, between 400 and 600...... I truly believe governments would ban it, and it would crash and burn. Also at that point it was not very easy to spend, and the apps for it were not great, the exchanges were bad.

sometime in the last few months, I revised my opinion, and I bought back in much lower, so you can't fault me there.

Anyways fast forward 2 years. BTC is not banned (in at least the places I care about). More importantly, volume is heading way higher all the time, per chart I posted, apps are getting good, and its much easier to spend BTC now. Exchange are way better too.

Plus we now have the issues of fiat disaster, with neg int rates, out of control QE on the horizon etc, which we didn't have 2 years ago.

Only stupid people don't change their minds as facts change. I am not married to any opinion ever. I change my mind as the facts change.
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:08:33 AM

I might have explained it in detail if you looked at more posts.

I sold all my bitcoins on the way up, between 400 and 600...... I truly believe governments would ban it, and it would crash and burn. Also at that point it was not very easy to spend, and the apps for it were not great, the exchanges were bad.

sometime in the last few months, I revised my opinion, and I bought back in much lower, so you can't fault me there.

Anyways fast forward 2 years. BTC is not banned (in at least the places I care about). More importantly, volume is heading way higher all the time, per chart I posted, apps are getting good, and its much easier to spend BTC now. Exchange are way better too.

Plus we now have the issues of fiat disaster, with neg int rates, out of control QE on the horizon etc, which we didn't have 2 years ago.

Only stupid people don't change their minds as facts change. I am not married to any opinion ever. I change my mind as the facts change.
visa debit Bitcoin card you can spend anywhere, transaction volume is fake everyone knows this already stop using confirmation bias, and buying into reddit tier hype and dopamine seratonin stimulants.
TERA

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:15:30 AM

The exchanges still stuck. Mtgox was better, before it died. Fiat has been in a disaster for the last 10 years (its the mantra of bitcoin) and interest rates are going up.

and buying into ... dopamine seratonin stimulants.
Cant even do that anymore.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:08:18 AM

I'm absolutely laughing my a** off here. You must feel like a complete douchen buying at 470 or whatnot and see it go up in smoke in seconds. Now desperately trying to make people buy your bags before it crashes sub 400.

How many of you got your finances burned to ashes today? Just curious...

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:37:50 AM

I'm absolutely laughing my a** off here. You must feel like a complete douchen buying at 470 or whatnot and see it go up in smoke in seconds. Now desperately trying to make people buy your bags before it crashes sub 400.

keke i bought at 275$,375$ and around 410$
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:41:38 AM

I also think it is only going upwards. As trend is upwards and it have taken a while to reach 420 but it move fast to 460 than drop suddently within 15 minutes. This is pure manupulation, but this time people are more calm than before and they are holding. So better get more coin before it is too late. Buy buy and buy for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:44:08 AM

Bitcoin is a deflationary currency. It is designed to appreciate in value over time. But it's not one of those HYIP's where you invest your money and you're "guaranteed" to get your money back + double in a few days, or a few hours.

I believe in BTC. I believe in it's upward value trend.

I don't get why people are so pessimistic and negative towards the value of BTC. Maybe they're just jealous. Who cares, they're the ones that are leaving out of this wonderful opportunity, not us.
TERA

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:12:42 AM

I first bought at $100 and traded so much that the cost basis of my coins currently $2. The current drop did effect the value of my coins in the short term. However, I'm glad the drop happened when it did, in an appropriate place in the chart, because I'm really doing is waiting for an appropriate point after a long flat period to take a leveraged position. I was in no way comfortable taking one now.  Even if the price doesn't go down any more from here, I don't want to pay margin and hold my coins on an exchange for months. However, when the real breakout happens, I hope I'll be ready, and I'll have a filled in chart behind me to be confident about.
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:30:24 AM

The exchanges still stuck. Mtgox was better, before it died.
You have got to be joking because that is absurd.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:36:58 AM

You could make some BTC off the price difference between Mt Gox and other exchanges like BTC-e before it died.

I guess that's a valid reason to say that Mt Gox is a good exchange xD
TERA

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:45:33 AM

You could make some BTC off the price difference between Mt Gox and other exchanges like BTC-e before it died.

There was a whole network where you could transfer fiat from some other exchanges to mtgox literally instantly (and lots of other services and some channels to other exchanges too). You'd click something on btce and 2 seconds later, funds are in your gox account ready to go. Where can you even do that sort of thing now? All the exchanges are so serious about fiat now with antimoney laundering, kyc, anti terrorism, etc. You're lucky if you can even get the fiat to your bank account.

That wasn't all though. It most mostly the giant order book with 300K btc on the bid, the huge volume, the api, and the Clark Moody site.
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:10:33 AM

There was a whole network where you could transfer fiat from some other exchanges to mtgox literally instantly (and lots of other services and some channels to other exchanges too). You'd click something on btce and 2 seconds later, funds are in your gox account ready to go. Where can you even do that sort of thing now? All the exchanges are so serious about fiat now with antimoney laundering, kyc, anti terrorism, etc. You're lucky if you can even get the fiat to your bank account.

That wasn't all though. It most mostly the giant order book with 300K btc on the bid, the huge volume, the api, and the Clark Moody site.

You're gonna have to get over all that. Does clark moody even exist anymore? Mark was fluffing the book, the fiat channels are regulated and monitored, and the traders that are left... all want to eat your lunch, after they finish with the panic/euphoria appetizer.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:12:24 AM

I never listened to all those retarded haters. They can say whatever they want but it will never influence my actions. I do what I want, when I want. If I listened to the haters, I would have never made the best investment of my life, Bitcoin.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:13:33 AM

The massive dump to just over $400 is a great opportunity to buy yourself some coins, even now you can step in at below $430. Don't wait.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:14:37 AM

keke i bought at 275$,375$ and around 410$

I bought Bitcoin when it was around $100 and until now I have only spent 0.5BTC on purse.io where I bought a gaming headset and mouse.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:35:40 AM

next time you will say that we will crash sub 500, then sub 600, you know where we are heading right, with this?

the average increase is what it matter, why people can not understand this simply concept, all the p&d and swings that may occur while we are increase as average, does not matter at all

they are there to permit pro trader to have their daily profit, they are the fake part of the market
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: