Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:40:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest loss gambling?  (Read 7494 times)
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:34:29 PM

my biggest lost 0.03 btc on dice games
because of my greedy want to get more and more profit so finally lose it all
i have never count my biggest lost but i can only say that i do gambling in a medium way therefore my lost is not such a big one. i have also do gambling with in a limit. i never try to exceed the limit.
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:56:25 AM

My biggest lost with gambling is long time ago, it is 0.05 BTC
Haha i dont gamble big amount cause i dont want if i lose i will lose big

My biggest loss with gambling was 2 years ago if I am correct, I had $2500 in my pockets and decided to try my luck for a bit.
I started slow but I was losing and I wanted to make my money back that I lost so I lost even more money.  I was totally guided by greed.

A very bad for me.

Wow you are unlucky enough man, $2500 is not small for me it is very big amount if i had that money maybe i only gamble $100
Sorry for hear about your lossing
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:00:46 AM

You are lucky that you lose only 0.03 Bitcoins in there, as there are a lot of people who lose larger amounts at there. One of my friend lost all of his wealth in gambling and now spending a low level life.

Hire me for your campaign management
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:08:57 AM

My biggest loss with gambling was 2 years ago if I am correct, I had $2500 in my pockets and decided to try my luck for a bit.
I started slow but I was losing and I wanted to make my money back that I lost so I lost even more money.  I was totally guided by greed.

A very bad for me.

That amount of losing is quite bad it feels like you just have given your money to the owner of that gambling facilities , i just hope that you will not gamble anymore dude
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:53:16 AM

My biggest loss in gambling is 6 BTC in a single session of gambling. I was making good money was good to stop after getting good profit but I thought to stop once reach at 10 BTC. I was playing on satoshibones and because of making good in matter of minutes all went away last year.
BizovackeToplice

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:33:28 AM

My is biggest lose 0.05 btc but me i lose in  scam dice site called betking.io.I was investing in faucet level and then they suddenly moved faucet.He was advertising own site in bitcointalk forum that betking.io have biggest faucet in dice world what a scammer pff he deserve hammer.
amine14madrid

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:53:46 AM

My is biggest lose 0.05 btc but me i lose in  scam dice site called betking.io.I was investing in faucet level and then they suddenly moved faucet.He was advertising own site in bitcointalk forum that betking.io have biggest faucet in dice world what a scammer pff he deserve hammer.
Mine is 0.28 bitcoin when i bet all-in in just one game. I feel very devastated after that. It did not let me sleep that day. Until i wake up in the morning thinking about it. That i should just withdraw it and invest it at trading site. It was already big amount for me because i am only a student but i still gamble it. It is my most unforgettable experience from gambling.
Anon_7716

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:57:41 AM

I think this is not included in the defeat of gambling, because here you do investments in gambling sites and don't do bets in gambling. I think it is indeed investing in online fraud scam and have a level of very high i.e. 90%, because I think all sites using the ponzi system investment and hype
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:15:14 PM

Lol yeah I also used to do that. although I was in a state I'm glad I did not stop it I kept playing and I get up all my money gone defeat

csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:22:12 PM

if just in BTC world, i think the biggest loss is around 0.3BTC...
but the amount is much bigger in real life  Cry Cry Cry
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:40:24 PM

My biggest loss and my negative profit so far is I think -0.27 BTC. For me this is too much, because I'm still a newbie in earning bitcoin so it's hard to earn this hard-earned bitcoin again.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:55:56 PM

My biggest loss and my negative profit so far is I think -0.27 BTC. For me this is too much, because I'm still a newbie in earning bitcoin so it's hard to earn this hard-earned bitcoin again.

Yep. I think this is the highest I went as well. 1 BTC from where I am here now really means a lot. It's not a joke trying to lose that amount here.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:05:16 AM

Yep. I think this is the highest I went as well. 1 BTC from where I am here now really means a lot. It's not a joke trying to lose that amount here.
Always regrets comes after a certain actions. We could have prevented that loses if we are strong enough to manage our bankroll and control our self to put some limit in our gambling. Gambling is actually fun but when you lose that amount you cannot appreciate gambling anymore.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 09:09:41 AM

Easy come easy go but ouch 0.27btc would hurt to lose.
If you say your still a newbie earning bitcoin then it sounds like you didn't buy it, how did you earn the btc to gamble and lose with?

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:12:24 AM

If you say your still a newbie earning bitcoin then it sounds like you didn't buy it, how did you earn the btc to gamble and lose with?
when you got bitcoin hard earned , why you so easily throw it on gambling? but you are lucky playing with bitcoin for free, and you do not buy bitcoin on your loss.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:07:23 AM

when you got bitcoin hard earned , why you so easily throw it on gambling? but you are lucky playing with bitcoin for free, and you do not buy bitcoin on your loss.
Never gamble your hard earned money because that is not in the rules of gambling. In gambling we should only bet the amount we can afford so if ever we are not that lucky enough it could not affect our life so much and we can still continue to live normally.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:32:26 AM

Mine is BTC0.1. I felt absolutely devastated after that...

Please do share your experiences and your biggest loss.
I loss in a gamble for about BTC.0001. Hehehe, no hurt feelings though. I have not try to gamble any higher than that cause i hate losing in a gamble. I tried faucet on a gamble site and bet it on game then i lost. Seems like i cant win any gamble. I'd rather invest than to gamble. Its not instant but sure you will earn from that.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:37:33 AM

Mine is BTC0.1. I felt absolutely devastated after that...

Please do share your experiences and your biggest loss.
I loss in a gamble for about BTC.0001. Hehehe, no hurt feelings though. I have not try to gamble any higher than that cause i hate losing in a gamble. I tried faucet on a gamble site and bet it on game then i lost. Seems like i cant win any gamble. I'd rather invest than to gamble. Its not instant but sure you will earn from that.

Good decision, you must not gamble at all its such a waste of money its so hard to end gambling if you got hooked into it lets say your already addicted to gambling. Im also skeptical of holding my bitcoin i really dont like to lose bitcoin especially to gambling , your coins would be come to waste in the end.

bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:59:19 AM

My biggest loss in gambling in a single session is 5 Bitcoins. That was my last day of playing higher bets and since then I limited my bankroll. This disaster happened in last summer and I still didn't succeed to forget about that loss. It really doesn't much matter but I always keep remember to warn myself in future games that nothing is safe or sure in gambling.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:07:46 PM

Damn 5 Bitcoins is insane, I have to wait for 5 months to make 5 Bitcoins since i try to buy at least 1 per month, and now that the price is grown  and we are on the 600 territory, its even more difficult for me to buy 1 BTC per month, so I think soon 5 BTC will be considered a small fortune.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: