Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:45:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TUTORIAL - How to Turn 0.01 BTC into 10 BTC in 2 Days (eBOOK)  (Read 4105 times)
funkydog

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:27:52 AM

I don't understand....

You say you make a lot of BTC from this method and claim to have over 70 BTC:

Well it's not always that profitable, but it's still very profitable. I have more than 70 Bitcoins, of which atleast half I got from trading.

The point is, that my guide really works, don't focus on the title, focus on the content. Smiley

So please explain this:

Only 12 days before you made this thread you needed 0.7 BTC very urgent. So you didn't have ANY BTC at that time (only 12 days before you made this thread)? So actually if this is correct you made 35 BTC in 12 days? You also claim that 50% of the 70 BTC is from this method you somehow you still had 35 BTC but needed 0.7 BTC urgently....

The thread i'm referring to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269207.msg13099145#msg13099145

Very shady....
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:09:35 AM

Read his method. Its very detailed but then everyone who is into trading already knew it. Its just that he reiterate the facts and how to avoid loss. Its actually pretty helpful when you are new to altcoin trading like me.

I believe he's also new to trading..

To trade them, look for opportunities when the price starts to go up, remember you
have to buy them cheap, so as soon as the price goes up, it is an opportunity to buy.

Its a strategy but chasing isn't part of my plan. It would be best to buy while its cheaper after all we started by eliminating which are shitcoins. so buy the coins with good reputable devs.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:15:53 AM

Any detailed reviewers ? As far as trading is concerned , we all know the obvious facts that we buy goods when they're cheap and sell when they're high! If thats the entire point of this book then I think its waste to read a 10 pages just to come to an obvious conclusion.Someone with detailed feedback please .Like is it essential for a newbie who has not even heard about bitcoins before.
Book672 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:29:49 AM

I've set up satoshibox months ago and no wonder only two bought my ebook. so how should i download this?

https://i.imgur.com/sTzwXVJ.png

which botton to click the above botton or the other?
can i send the btc to that address and then download it without problem?

Press the download button after 1 confirmation of BTC payment.
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:32:19 AM

I have more than 70 Bitcoins, of which atleast half I got from trading.
Proof or it didn't happen. Prove it by signed message from Bitcoin address that has 70 BTC in it.
I doubt you can do so, since you don't have it. Roll Eyes

Sorry but I keep my privacy, I`m not going to reveal to you my stash of money and where I keep it Wink

I don't understand....

You say you make a lot of BTC from this method and claim to have over 70 BTC:

Well it's not always that profitable, but it's still very profitable. I have more than 70 Bitcoins, of which atleast half I got from trading.

The point is, that my guide really works, don't focus on the title, focus on the content. Smiley

So please explain this:

Only 12 days before you made this thread you needed 0.7 BTC very urgent. So you didn't have ANY BTC at that time (only 12 days before you made this thread)? So actually if this is correct you made 35 BTC in 12 days? You also claim that 50% of the 70 BTC is from this method you somehow you still had 35 BTC but needed 0.7 BTC urgently....

The thread i'm referring to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269207.msg13099145#msg13099145

Very shady....

Yes i bought some bitcoins 2 weeks ago so what?

I had already a lot of bitcoins back then too.

Most of my bitcoins are in cold storage in another PC multisigned by my wife, it would take me 5-6 hours to move them out securely from there, and my wife is not always home, so probably more.

It's just easier if you buy more if you need Smiley
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:22:34 AM

Tried sending btc to 1CEcRNP5Qq44cSLvQa2GD3Z2q8apGa7u6y

https://blockchain.info/address/1CEcRNP5Qq44cSLvQa2GD3Z2q8apGa7u6y

But never let me download, can you send it to me please, pm me.
Most auto buy links often have one problem or the other, forget trying to download through auto link, you can ask the OP to send you the method once your payment is confirmed on the network.
@ enhu, are you trying to say that the method is profitable?

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:31:21 PM

Tried sending btc to 1CEcRNP5Qq44cSLvQa2GD3Z2q8apGa7u6y

https://blockchain.info/address/1CEcRNP5Qq44cSLvQa2GD3Z2q8apGa7u6y

But never let me download, can you send it to me please, pm me.
Most auto buy links often have one problem or the other, forget trying to download through auto link, you can ask the OP to send you the method once your payment is confirmed on the network.
@ enhu, are you trying to say that the method is profitable?

Maybe or maybe not. He didn't really mention about trading with just 0.01 BTC on his ebook. If you have trade before and have the knowledge of it from buying doge or any altcoins on exchange sites then sell it after seeing price rising, you might not have to buy the ebook but if you wanna learn which coin to choose base on devs, market caps and volume, you may wanna try it.

I don't say its not profitable but sure the info can be useful. It just didn't sinked in to me deeply.
If you have bought a tutorial from udemy or lynda.com and loss interest in the middle of the video tutorial, its almost exactly how I feel.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:50:03 PM

A vouch copy was given to Neotox but there is no review from him on this thread.
@OP: Am I eligable to get a vouch copy of this method?
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:13:54 PM

A vouch copy was given to Neotox but there is no review from him on this thread.
@OP: Am I eligable to get a vouch copy of this method?

I dont know it's not that expensive. I just hope more people review it after they bought it. It would help a lot.
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:03:34 AM

Won't it push through in minutes?  Will try downloading again.

I might learn something from this ebook after all its just $2 guys. Hold your horses, will give a review later.

EDIT: Got the file Smiley

So how is it, did you tried trading with my method?
TheRealJonnySmithers

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:14:05 AM

...do you guarantee that I will make 10 BTC from 0.01 BTC , if so i will purchase the book right now. But if I fail to make 10 BTC u will have to assist me by coming to teamviewer or any such and make me have 10 btc from 0.01 , ok ?

If you agree to these and guarantee I will not fail then please PM me. Else if you cannot guarantee its a sort of risky altcoin trading or gambling.
Book672: ...

SHUT DOWN
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:58:10 AM

...do you guarantee that I will make 10 BTC from 0.01 BTC , if so i will purchase the book right now. But if I fail to make 10 BTC u will have to assist me by coming to teamviewer or any such and make me have 10 btc from 0.01 , ok ?

If you agree to these and guarantee I will not fail then please PM me. Else if you cannot guarantee its a sort of risky altcoin trading or gambling.
Book672: ...

SHUT DOWN

Sorry I dont understand you.

I already sold a few copies, I`m waiting for people's feedback, they are all probably very excited to test it out so they are very busy now to test my guide.

They are already making big bucks so they don't even have time to drop a feedback Cheesy
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 11:02:12 AM

Sorry but I keep my privacy, I`m not going to reveal to you my stash of money and where I keep it Wink
You are not able to do so because you do not really own 70 BTC, it is just a myth. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:04:00 AM

i was just wondering its been 4days and any buyer made 10-20 btc by now?
diodio1

Activity: 285

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 11:17:51 AM

I just wonder what happened to Neotox ?? His vouch review has still been pending !!

BurHan Alassad
Norther front commander for web security in Syrian Electronic ARMY.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 12:02:28 PM

It is probably because the people who bought his ebook are unable to turn their 0.01 BTC into 10 BTC in just 2 days. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:11:30 PM

You are not able to do so because you do not really own 70 BTC, it is just a myth. Roll Eyes

I assure you it's not a myth, but it's really not your business to ask about other's financial belongings Wink

It is probably because the people who bought his ebook are unable to turn their 0.01 BTC into 10 BTC in just 2 days. Roll Eyes

Or maybe they have all found a very delightful information bundle that they`ve become addicted to, and now all of them are trading it non-stop.

I would not be surprized by it. My guide is so easy to understand and practice that if I can become rich, then anyone who reads it can.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 01:32:00 PM

I assure you it's not a myth, but it's really not your business to ask about other's financial belongings Wink
Whatever you say. Roll Eyes
I still want to assume that it is really a myth until proven.

Or maybe they have all found a very delightful information bundle that they`ve become addicted to, and now all of them are trading it non-stop.

I would not be surprized by it. My guide is so easy to understand and practice that if I can become rich, then anyone who reads it can.
They trade non-stop because they tried to recover their loss. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
bctmke

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:04:02 PM

I just wonder what happened to Neotox ?? His vouch review has still been pending !!

That's because he's likely a friend or an alt account and there's not really a review/vouch book.

NXS is on the move!   Come subscribe to our subreddit  https://www.reddit.com/r/nexusearth/
Come mine NXS at http://nxsminingpool.com
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 02:21:00 PM

Jesus! people stop it! it's just 0.005 BTC , the guy is just sharing his knowledge and you are like making him answer so many questions..
Though am curious too about the eBook so just Bought it!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: