Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TUTORIAL - How to Turn 0.01 BTC into 10 BTC in 2 Days (eBOOK)  (Read 4104 times)
Book672 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:58:14 PM

New shop will be ready soon, stay tuned, the old one will be available too, so we will have 2 shops.

FlutterPie

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:41:08 AM

Just bought this, Ill give it a thorough read and test it out.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:06:49 AM

I`ll setup a new vendor site pretty soon, so that if people want to get the book with other payment methods, they will have the option now.
Good Luck , hope to see your business booming ! My Pm has not yet been answered.

Lots of people ripping OP with all short of frustrating questions.. If you wanna make money you need to take risk..better take risk for 0.005 btc and check it yourself..
Just bought a copy..

Once i am able to make some profit will surely let you guys know about it.

Ok copy sent, please review it, and others review it too please!

I need more feedback.
I would like a review copy of this. If I receive a vouch copy I will test this method with 0.05 BTC for a week and let you guys know how much profit I made.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:08:14 AM

I`ll setup a new vendor site pretty soon, so that if people want to get the book with other payment methods, they will have the option now.
Good Luck , hope to see your business booming ! My Pm has not yet been answered.

Lots of people ripping OP with all short of frustrating questions.. If you wanna make money you need to take risk..better take risk for 0.005 btc and check it yourself..
Just bought a copy..

Once i am able to make some profit will surely let you guys know about it.

Ok copy sent, please review it, and others review it too please!

I need more feedback.
I would like a review copy of this. If I receive a vouch copy I will test this method with 0.05 BTC for a week and let you guys know how much profit I made.

I'm willing to do a vouch as well.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:47:16 PM

Ok 2 more free copies, but you are the last ones to receive free copies, and you have to promise me that you review my method.

I already gave away 10 free copies, and haven't heard about them since then, looks like I got scammed by them.

So please don't abuse my generosity, I really want to help people, but need to cover my advertising costs too Smiley
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:14:38 PM

Ok 2 more free copies, but you are the last ones to receive free copies, and you have to promise me that you review my method.

I already gave away 10 free copies, and haven't heard about them since then, looks like I got scammed by them.

So please don't abuse my generosity, I really want to help people, but need to cover my advertising costs too Smiley
That is why you should never give vouch copy to untrusted person.
If you give me a vouch copy, I will give an appropriate review of your ebook after 2 days. Because that is the amount of days to make 10 BTC from 0.01 BTC (stated in your thread title).
But... no. Because I don't want to "abuse" your generosity. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:32:54 PM

That is why you should never give vouch copy to untrusted person.
If you give me a vouch copy, I will give an appropriate review of your ebook after 2 days. Because that is the amount of days to make 10 BTC from 0.01 BTC (stated in your thread title).
But... no. Because I don't want to "abuse" your generosity. Roll Eyes

I gave to trusted people too like Neotox.

Ok no more free ebooks, I don't want to discriminate against people who already invested in it! 0.005 is really not much for a really profitable strategy.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 06:39:16 PM

Ok no more free ebooks, I don't want to discriminate against people who already invested in it! 0.005 is really not much for a really profitable strategy.
I'm not sure if it is a wise decision to give a vouch copy to Neotox. Because he never return back with review/feedback of the product that he received.
He asked for quite a lot of vouch copy but he never (some) left a review/feedback.

Life sucks.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:48:05 PM

I'm not sure if it is a wise decision to give a vouch copy to Neotox. Because he never return back with review/feedback of the product that he received.
He asked for quite a lot of vouch copy but he never (some) left a review/feedback.

Probably is a kindly way to say: your product is not really this best as you promote!
but the product is not a totally lost of time and him not left a "negative" review...

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:11:32 AM

After going over the book, I want to start off by saying that this isn't anything new to me, but that's a good thing: my familiarity with it means that I already understand pretty well what's going on. As a result, what I can say is that while the method lined out in the book is by no means a guarantee, it's essentially turning the crypto scene into a stock market-like approach (i.e., he's explaining ways to help ensure a coin has value and a future, such that they're much safer than just buying into random stuff). For new traders, his approach is pretty solid, giving a lot of great criteria to follow to boost the chances of success.

The only real negative thing I cay say about it right now is that it promoted Cryptsy as a reputable exchange. With what's going on with it right now, I would absolutely, 100% avoid that like the plague. And this is coming from someone who has supported the exchange for years.

Especially considering the price, I think this is a great introduction and when followed, offers a pretty solid chance to make a profit (though, again, there are no guarantees).

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Amadues

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:05:06 AM

After going over the book, I want to start off by saying that this isn't anything new to me, but that's a good thing: my familiarity with it means that I already understand pretty well what's going on. As a result, what I can say is that while the method lined out in the book is by no means a guarantee, it's essentially turning the crypto scene into a stock market-like approach (i.e., he's explaining ways to help ensure a coin has value and a future, such that they're much safer than just buying into random stuff). For new traders, his approach is pretty solid, giving a lot of great criteria to follow to boost the chances of success.

The only real negative thing I cay say about it right now is that it promoted Cryptsy as a reputable exchange. With what's going on with it right now, I would absolutely, 100% avoid that like the plague. And this is coming from someone who has supported the exchange for years.

Especially considering the price, I think this is a great introduction and when followed, offers a pretty solid chance to make a profit (though, again, there are no guarantees).

thank you for the review… it's clear that "the claim" is only a promo and that's it…
no "gold machine" (ops sorry btc machine Smiley )

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:18:14 AM

thank you for the review… it's clear that "the claim" is only a promo and that's it…
no "gold machine" (ops sorry btc machine Smiley )

Technically speaking, not entirely. His method has netted people 10000%+ gains within an hour before, but people have also lost money. So it's entirely possible to make a killing here, it's just not guaranteed (keep in mind that you will never make a lot of money without risk, as risk drives reward).

leaked_ur_mum

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 08:55:33 AM

Wrote a review of your ebook Smiley
Amadues

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:08:43 PM

finally it was revealed public a copy…
OP take this as publicity for the next ebook, at least you are not selling crappy method like scam or hyip...

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Bought

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:10:25 PM

I'm waiting for neotox's results. If it actually works I'll purchase a copy.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:49:01 PM

OP take this as publicity for the next ebook, at least you are not selling crappy method like scam or hyip...
You are right though this was leaked but it further gives the OP an edge and proof that he is selling good product.

leaked_ur_mum

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:01:20 PM

You are right though this was leaked but it further gives the OP an edge and proof that he is selling good product.

This ebook is a low quality scam and you're likely shilling and alts of OP.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:05:41 PM

This ebook is a low quality scam and you're likely shilling and alts of OP.
You, sir, did a very great job by posting a leak of the OP ebook. That is unethical, but I appreciate it. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:02:10 PM

What did you thought I sell candy bars?

He is a thief and stolen my book, he should be banned from the forum.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 06:05:47 PM

What did you thought I sell candy bars?

He is a thief and stolen my book, he should be banned from the forum.
I wonder to whom you sell your method. You don't simply sell your method to the wrong person, if not it will get leaked. Like now.

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: