Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ███ FREE PROJECT - DOWNLOAD BLOCKCHAIN FROM BACKUP SITE - 54GB, HTTPS DL ███  (Read 2259 times)
xrz (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:30:55 PM

You can download it from here -
Code:
https://get.bithash.cat/

As of this post it was on height=374842, and still goin on up.

Blocks MD5 hashes:
Code:
https://get.bithash.cat/blocks.md5

Code:
4.1G    ./blocks/index
52G     ./blocks
1.6G    ./chainstate
54G     .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 12:32:52 PM

You can download it from here -
Code:
https://get. bithash.cat/

As of this post it was on height=374842, and still goin on up.

Why should we trust you?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
xrz (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:34:01 PM

and why not? i am invest my money on server with 500mbs connection and 10TB space, all i want is help bitcoin network.

You can see site -> bithash.cat Wink
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 12:42:01 PM

and why not? i am invest my money on server with 500mbs connection and 10TB space, all i want is help bitcoin network.

Why we should not trust you?

#1 you have nothing to lose, your account is new, the domain has no personal info attached to it
#2 you claim to sell 0days, so even durring your short time here you have already shown that you have access to malicous software. Either that or your 1$/month 0days are bullshit. Its a bad basis for trust no matter which is true.
#3 bitcoin is meant to be trustless, by downloading a pre verified blockchain database form you this principle would be violated. If the data has to be verified again, downloading it from you provides no speed up compared to just connecting to your node.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
xrz (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:45:10 PM

nope all you said is bullshits Wink

anyway this database is full node backups running on my dedicated server Smiley so its verified as it receiving and replying as basic full node.

also i can quicker download 54GB from this backup, and simply let verify it, it would be a lot quicker as connecting to some other nodes, as for me with my comp specs
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 01:02:24 PM

nope all you said is bullshits Wink

I'll never understand you kids.

You spend all your time and money making a nice site, then you go and ruin all your work with poor customer service.  No one will use your service.

You ARE a new account, so it was not bullshit.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
xrz (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:09:11 PM

lmao "You spend all your time and money making a nice site" do i mention somewhere its paid? its FREE Smiley

if use or not who cares, i run full node and want to share backup, thats all, nothing to-do with other "projects" or so, and whats if i am new account, everyone was once new account lol, ka rly this is offtopic as hell ...
xrz (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:23:03 PM

lmao "You spend all your time and money making a nice site" do i mention somewhere its paid? its FREE Smiley

You're an idiot.   Undecided

this way how you act and response, its not me who is idiot Wink
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 01:24:46 PM

Actually, it is.  But I suspect a lot of that is English is not your native language.  So I forgive you.

Get someone else to make your announcements and do customer service - you are not suitable for the job.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
xrz (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:29:18 PM

Actually, it is.  But I suspect a lot of that is English is not your native language.  So I forgive you.

Get someone else to make your announcements and do customer service - you are not suitable for the job.   Undecided

oh well we can both arque with blah and bleh, i dont care Wink what did you do for bitcoin in the mean of node running?
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:30:19 PM

infact i can understand this XRZ. good work. are u hosting in your DS or VPS
xrz (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:34:22 PM

thx, it is DS Smiley
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 01:58:23 PM

I tried your site, couldn't get it to load block #4 or #113883 as a test from the jump to block function. Maybe you're still working on it though or cloudflare is interfering with it. So, when most people are looking to download a copy of the blockchain quickly, they don't want to download it block by block through multiple directories on your site.  Consider a nightly job that packs the blockchain into a rar file and then splits it into 10 files with some parity files if you want to offer download. Or put copies up on mega or anonfiles with hashesh.

On the trust side, it's okay to be a newbie. You have to realize though the number of newbies who flood in who have hidden agendas. Over time we get a little skeptical...
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:45:47 PM

thx, it is DS Smiley

really cool. keep up with the work. people like these are what makes internet as we know now..
xrz (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:44:08 AM

I tried your site, couldn't get it to load block #4 or #113883 as a test from the jump to block function. Maybe you're still working on it though or cloudflare is interfering with it. So, when most people are looking to download a copy of the blockchain quickly, they don't want to download it block by block through multiple directories on your site.  Consider a nightly job that packs the blockchain into a rar file and then splits it into 10 files with some parity files if you want to offer download. Or put copies up on mega or anonfiles with hashesh.

On the trust side, it's okay to be a newbie. You have to realize though the number of newbies who flood in who have hidden agendas. Over time we get a little skeptical...

9,3GB tar packs will be generated every day 23:00 Smiley

Code:
https://get.bithash.cat/?dir=blocks_packed_tar
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: