Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Cigarettes smoke for $35 a month! savesmoking.com/  (Read 10822 times)
farlack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 06:22:46 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2013, 07:11:50 AM by farlack

Hello everyone, I'm pleased to offer my line of products to bitcointalk.
A bit about myself:
My name is Edward, I'm a 22 year old entrepreneur, I go where the money is Smiley and today the money is in Electronic Cigarettes. I live in Florida, and I live your basic life 1 crazy girlfriend, 1 bossy 2 year old son, and another boy due on December 27th. I started working for myself at the age of 17, with google advertisements as my first income. Since then, I moved on to bigger and better things, and here I am today, selling Electronic Cigarettes for my new niche.
Here is a picture of the crew at the flea market.

www.savesmoking.com
Isn't 100% setup, but can still purchase, if paid via bitcoin, please PM here.

Bitpay now accepted on site!

All orders over $50 will have free 2-3 day priority USPS shipping. Currently USA only.
Bitcoin mtgox value at time of contact.

Right now I'm waiting for my new stock to come in today, so I'll update the electronic cigarette images in a few hours when my next shipment comes in show bulk amounts available for the skeptics.

I'll be having a nice bitcointalk promotion price for the cigarettes, these are the joytech models, selling for $90 USD without the logo joytech, don't pay for ink, they're not replicas, joytech is just the most popular branded ego electronic cigarette.

1. The battery comes pre-charged, press the button 5 times to unlock it, and 5 times to lock it.
2. The kits come with 1 charger, you will be able to smoke on 1 battery, while charging the others, 1 battery should last all day.
3. High is 18mg and Medium is 12mg. They are 60%PG and 40%VG which is the best combination for the liquid, both are FDA approved products.
4. Don't rip it like a bong the first few hits, it'll make you cough but after 20-30 hits you should be immune.

$5 2-3 day priority shipping with tracking
$20 1-2 day priority shipping with tracking

Each kit comes with a charger.
EGO-T with CE4 clearomizer ($5 value free): $44.99

EGO-W $44.99

510 Model $44.99
I do apologize for the blurry picture, I took it via Iphone 4S.

---

Accessories:

Lanyard: $5

LCD Battery: 650Mah $20, 900Mah $22, 1100Mah $24 (The larger Mah, the longer the battery will last)

Replacement battery (non LCD): 650 Mah $18, 900Mah $21, 1100Mah, $22
Carry Case: Small Medium Large $10 I believe next shipment are all black

CE4 Clearomizer $5

510 model cartrages $3 each, 5 for $10 refillable
Please note, the clearomizers, and catrages do burn out, not under warranty.
Needle bottle 10ml: $2 makes refills spill proof.

5 of the 10ML liquid should last you the entire month
E-liquid:
10ML $7
20ML $13

Marlboro High
Marlboro Medium
Tobacco High
Tobacco Medium
Menthol High
Menthol Medium

farlack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 08:38:48 PM

For the skeptics..
Got my new shipment in today.

Everything is in black, the 510 models came in white though, I'll update photos later. Sent wrong lanyards, has a leather lining, not a circle clip.
I have 200 of each model, just not taking pictures of all 600..
Will update everything else later.

fishface

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 01:04:32 AM

Does that LCD battery fit the 510? I already have a joye 510 but that LCD battery looks sweet.
farlack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 01:22:44 AM

Does that LCD battery fit the 510? I already have a joye 510 but that LCD battery looks sweet.

Technically it could I guess, but it would look really weird, technically all the ecigs are is a battery, and a mouth piece, you may as well have a use a clearomizer.
The only thing is your 510 charger is 200mah charging, the chargers for these batteries are 500mah, I'm no electrician, so I'm not sure if your charger would charge these batteries, or if it would just take longer.

I can sell you the battery, but it would be on you if the charger doesn't work, they retail for about $10, and I don't have spares.

fishface

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 02:01:43 AM

Technically it could I guess, but it would look really weird, technically all the ecigs are is a battery, and a mouth piece, you may as well have a use a clearomizer.
The only thing is your 510 charger is 200mah charging, the chargers for these batteries are 500mah, I'm no electrician, so I'm not sure if your charger would charge these batteries, or if it would just take longer.

I can sell you the battery, but it would be on you if the charger doesn't work, they retail for about $10, and I don't have spares.

...I just wondered if it would fit. I know about the ecig parts and have previously upgraded my 510 battery.

If it would look weird on the 510, then which one is the battery meant for?
farlack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 07:03:36 AM

Okay, cool thanks for the tip, I do know that the wall charger wont charge a cell phone for the EGO-T model, I'm just not sure if the wall charger for the 510 is different either, I have them all boxed in my trunk right now, so I cant look.
farlack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 06:42:43 PM

If anyone has requests for anything, I'll see what I can do for my next order.
ilikecake

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 09:55:29 PM

you have some nice prices for shipped from the USA stuff. I work at a smoke shop and keep trying to get the boss to get ego's and other ones in like the lavatubes but no luck with him yet. I see people switch over to e cigs and then we loose them as customers except when they need a disposable sometimes and the ones that switch over to decent ones like ego's or better love it. They say they feel much better lung wise and health wise plus say about 2/3rds or more. Its frustrating working at a place that will not embrace the ecig as I see it taking off at other shops when they start selling good ones like ego's.
Rudd-O

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 10:58:20 PM

510 atomizers fit in eGo batteries.
farlack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 12:38:19 AM

...I just wondered if it would fit. I know about the ecig parts and have previously upgraded my 510 battery.

If it would look weird on the 510, then which one is the battery meant for?

Sorry, I didn't notice this post. The battery is ment for the EGO-T/W models which have a clearomizer, and automizer end, but I did take a picture of the cartridges with the battery for you. But if you like the mouth part of the 510 models, here is what they will look like.

They're cartridges, not automizers, cartridges are better.

you have some nice prices for shipped from the USA stuff. I work at a smoke shop and keep trying to get the boss to get ego's and other ones in like the lavatubes but no luck with him yet. I see people switch over to e cigs and then we loose them as customers except when they need a disposable sometimes and the ones that switch over to decent ones like ego's or better love it. They say they feel much better lung wise and health wise plus say about 2/3rds or more. Its frustrating working at a place that will not embrace the ecig as I see it taking off at other shops when they start selling good ones like ego's.

Let your boss know I can wholesale, I don't have the big fat models like they show on the lavatube website, but I can inquire about them. Don't pay for a sticker, you're going to get charged because their manufacturer put a label on them, mine will do it for free, so I'm sure theirs will too.

I also don't have the disposables, a waste of money to be honest, they only have a few hundred hits, but if your boss may be interested, I'll order them too.

Tell your boss they sell, if you show your customers, I sold 9 of them today at a fleamarket. Average sale was ~80 with accessories.
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 12:55:19 AM

If I could find one that tastes like drum tobacco, Id be all over it.
Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 12:59:19 AM

I thought the same until I tried a shit-ton of flavors from a flavor sampler I bought for dripping.  I'm free of the need to have tobacco flavor now.
farlack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 01:21:34 AM

Not sure what dum tobacco tastes like but I do have tobacco flavor, if it helps lol..
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 01:28:22 AM

I have tried a lot of them, and just can not find anything to suit me.  I wish there was a way I could sample.
farlack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 01:58:50 AM

I have tried a lot of them, and just can not find anything to suit me.  I wish there was a way I could sample.

If you happen to live in Florida, around the Treasure Coast, then you could sample Smiley
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 02:29:35 AM

its the same product, i would order a sample from them, and buy the lot from you... if I like it.
farlack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 02:48:46 AM

its the same product, i would order a sample from them, and buy the lot from you... if I like it.

Same thing almost, except I'm offering BTC users a $15 discount, my batteries are almost 2x larger, and come with free clearomizers which retail for $5. The default mouth piece for the starter kits are not that great, so ours are upgraded to what everyone buys anyway.
Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 04:22:51 AM

You can.  At least puresmoker.com offers flavor sampling packs that are cheap.  Buy an atomizer for dripping and then you can try a few drops of each flavor.
Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 04:23:16 AM

Same thing almost, except I'm offering BTC users a $15 discount, my batteries are almost 2x larger, and come with free clearomizers which retail for $5. The default mouth piece for the starter kits are not that great, so ours are upgraded to what everyone buys anyway.

Your batteries last me a whole day.  I couldn't go without those egos.
farlack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 07:42:21 PM

Upup and away!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: