Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much adsense pays?  (Read 354 times)
KnightTrader (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:17:07 PM

I have been previously rejected from adsense because of "gambling related material" or something like that, but now I am working on site what I am thinking they could accept, but I am thinking if I should do this or publish it the way I like without thinking of adsense.

Mellow Ads and Adalso combined pays approx dollar for 1000 unique visitors including clicks at the moment. If I add adsense ads I should reduce those ads. Does adsense really pay much more than that?

I hardly see any interesting ads at adsense to click and with them have to mess with fiat too..

Any info appreciated.
sertilicio

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:24:40 PM

I have been previously rejected from adsense because of "gambling related material" or something like that, but now I am working on site what I am thinking they could accept, but I am thinking if I should do this or publish it the way I like without thinking of adsense.

Mellow Ads and Adalso combined pays approx dollar for 1000 unique visitors including clicks at the moment. If I add adsense ads I should reduce those ads. Does adsense really pay much more than that?

I hardly see any interesting ads at adsense to click and with them have to mess with fiat too..

Any info appreciated.

Hello!

Well, adsense dont pay you per impression, adsense will pay you CPC (pay you for every click on their banners)

Payout rate? Its hardly depends... kind of advert, worth of advert at the moment of click, country of click (not same cost of click, normally a click from USA, UK etc.. worth more than one click from India, brasil, etc.. )

It depends on your quality traffic, if you have "bad traffic" clicks worth little (so revenue with adsense will be little)

I hope you understand me!
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:27:44 PM

It depends on the country of the visitors came from, the highest one is usa canada and some other countries, one click can go from a cent to few dollars.
KnightTrader (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:47:21 PM

Thanks for answers sertilicio and n691309. I think that is crystal clear for me now. The key to success with adsense is to place one or two ads on top spot and hope someone from right country click it Cheesy
sertilicio

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:55:10 PM

Thanks for answers sertilicio and n691309. I think that is crystal clear for me now. The key to success with adsense is to place one or two ads on top spot and hope someone from right country click it Cheesy

You are welcome! Cheesy

Yeah, the way to earn some good money with adsense is to get visitors from "good" country (adsense terms) like Usa, canada, uk, europe etc... (because these country spend more money in adverts, so you get more money too)

You can search at google country tiers (normally tier 1 is the best (usa, canada, etc) tier 2 is good (europe etc..) and tier 3 are country that click worth little, like india, brasil etc..

You can search too ways to put google adverts in the best place in order to increase your CTR (number of clicks per visitor) in order to increase your revenue... you know, some people get betters results than others.

See you!
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:34:43 PM

Depende of more factor, first the country of visit/click (usa and canada have best rate) second to target of your site. When i use adsense with my site (no bitcoin site, but game site) i earn already 20-30 cent for click
KnightTrader (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:03:55 PM

My sites are open for anyone, but i can do search of what countries my visitor came from and estimate revenues, but I think easiest way is just test if get accepted. I am also well aware of which places are best to place adverts, but hope that helps anyone else who might read this too Smiley

Thanks again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: