Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $108 mpak for 8 bitcoins WTB COINS  (Read 2826 times)
hackattack2077 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

back in the game

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:56:08 PM

Jesus christ. I was doing an order with usd2btc at first,and he had never gotten back to me. I then sent the mpak to whoever his name is,and told him thats why usd2btc was written on top of my fuckin receipt. Are you really that much of a clown dude? I thought usd2btc was backing out on me,and I went elsewhere with my mpak. When the other guy told me it was already used,I knew usd2btc had taken care of me. Its not like you sent me fucking bitcoins and I sent you a bad mpak or something!!?? You even said,it had been used,and I said thanks anyway,usd2btc must have completed my order. You motherfuckers try to ruin people's reps on here over nothing,and jimmy is a fucking scammer,he would always say look at my stats,Id say what stats,and he gave me someones else's profile. Ive had several successful trades on here,and have also been burnt a couple times. Jermaine got me for 200 bucks a couple months back. Jimmysmith go fuck yourself,and I dont know what shit youre trying to pull. Im sorry usd2btc was able to do my transaction before you could probably scam me and buttfuck me.

Successful Trades so far-
Haploid23,TangibleCryptography,FullLife,gigavps,imsaguy,superfastkyle,BCB,USD2BTC,astana,immukization,atc777,koukan exchange (awesome and fast service!!!!),DannyHamilton,Greendots,and escrow all the way through JohnK(Global Moderator/Grand Pooh-Ba) baby!!! (Now Dannyhamilton is my go to guy for escrow,he's a pro!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n4ru

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:35:50 PM

Jesus christ. I was doing an order with usd2btc at first,and he had never gotten back to me. I then sent the mpak to whoever his name is,and told him thats why usd2btc was written on top of my fuckin receipt. Are you really that much of a clown dude? I thought usd2btc was backing out on me,and I went elsewhere with my mpak. When the other guy told me it was already used,I knew usd2btc had taken care of me. Its not like you sent me fucking bitcoins and I sent you a bad mpak or something!!?? You even said,it had been used,and I said thanks anyway,usd2btc must have completed my order. You motherfuckers try to ruin people's reps on here over nothing,and jimmy is a fucking scammer,he would always say look at my stats,Id say what stats,and he gave me someones else's profile. Ive had several successful trades on here,and have also been burnt a couple times. Jermaine got me for 200 bucks a couple months back. Jimmysmith go fuck yourself,and I dont know what shit youre trying to pull. Im sorry usd2btc was able to do my transaction before you could probably scam me and buttfuck me.
You can't seriously have just bumped a 7 month old thread to complain about scamming...
hackattack2077 (OP)

back in the game

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:24:22 PM

To clear my name Ill bump a 2000 year old thread if I have to.

Haploid23,TangibleCryptography,FullLife,gigavps,imsaguy,superfastkyle,BCB,USD2BTC,astana,immukization,atc777,koukan exchange (awesome and fast service!!!!),DannyHamilton,Greendots,and escrow all the way through JohnK(Global Moderator/Grand Pooh-Ba) baby!!! (Now Dannyhamilton is my go to guy for escrow,he's a pro!)
boogiedown

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:17:44 PM

the way ii see it.. "Nothepuma" traded with you. Then "Hackattack" decided to trade with "JimmySmith" and use the SAME receipt he used for "Nothepuma" but it failed. Proof is in the thread guys. Now lock it so no one else responds.
hackattack2077 (OP)

back in the game

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:25:05 PM

No. I was trading with whoever could cash out my mpak first. Are you guys that retarded? How do I scam someone when only one person gets my moneypak?!!

hackattack2077 (OP)

back in the game

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:27:02 PM

Boogie I think your jimmysmith the scammer. When I first sent the damn mpak the first buyer never responded. (notthepuma) So I went to jimmy to do the transaction,and noththepuma had already taken care of me. I told jimmysmith all of this via pm. Hes just pissed hes a caught scammer. Notthepuma got my mpak and we did a successful trade,where is the fucking scamming activity going on?

boogiedown

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:28:22 PM

I don't know about you but this thread has loads of weirdness going on, and who knows how many scammers are on this thread. You have two newbies saying this guy scammed them. I bet notthepuma sold hackattack a bad card would be my guess, than maybe hackattack got desperate and tried to pawn it off on someone else. I had traded with him in the past too. So I'll give him a chance to explain whats going on before I judge, but all three are possible scammers

but we are only human and I've watched the most reputable people on this forum either default or straight up scam people after they themselves were scammed

i successfully did a transaction with him.  he sent me a MP for btc.  it appears he tried to use that MP again unsuccessfully because I had him write our company name on it before doing the transaction.
read above. he states he actually did a transaction with you, but he   also said he doesn't know why you tried to use it again.

Also, no i'm not him.. just decided to share my 2 cents. I have nothing to do with this.
hackattack2077 (OP)

back in the game

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:55:20 PM

Well tomatocage is removing me from the scammer list today so what does that say case closed. God damn I cant believe Im fighting tooth and nail and all Ive ever done was legitimate transactions here lmao. I have a 1400 dollar escrow deal going on with johnk right now and with vancespencer.

hackattack2077 (OP)

back in the game

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:57:35 PM

I don't know about you but this thread has loads of weirdness going on, and who knows how many scammers are on this thread. You have two newbies saying this guy scammed them. I bet notthepuma sold hackattack a bad card would be my guess, than maybe hackattack got desperate and tried to pawn it off on someone else. I had traded with him in the past too. So I'll give him a chance to explain whats going on before I judge, but all three are possible scammers

but we are only human and I've watched the most reputable people on this forum either default or straight up scam people after they themselves were scammed

i successfully did a transaction with him.  he sent me a MP for btc.  it appears he tried to use that MP again unsuccessfully because I had him write our company name on it before doing the transaction.
read above. he states he actually did a transaction with you, but he   also said he doesn't know why you tried to use it again.

Also, no i'm not him.. just decided to share my 2 cents. I have nothing to do with this.

He did the transaction an hour later without notifying me,hece I went to the other guy to try to cash out the mpak. I was trying to get to whoever could do it first. And it turned out,notthepuma had already taken care of me. And jimmysmith said the mpak was used,I said sorry notthepuma must have already taken care of me thank you. I cant believe this was even started.?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: