Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambia declared Islamic republic  (Read 1269 times)
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:52:02 PM

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35082343

Gambian President Yahya Jammeh has declared his Muslim-majority country an Islamic republic, saying the move marks a break with the colonial past. Mr Jammeh told state TV the proclamation was in line with Gambia's "religious identity and values". He added that no dress code would be imposed and citizens of other faiths would be allowed to practise freely. Some 90% of Gambians are Muslim. The former British colony's economy relies heavily on tourism.

Gambia is a major destination for middle-aged and elderly female sex-tourists from the Western Europe. Now they should be extra careful, not to get stoned to death for adultery.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:52:14 PM

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35082343

Gambian President Yahya Jammeh has declared his Muslim-majority country an Islamic republic, saying the move marks a break with the colonial past. Mr Jammeh told state TV the proclamation was in line with Gambia's "religious identity and values". He added that no dress code would be imposed and citizens of other faiths would be allowed to practise freely. Some 90% of Gambians are Muslim. The former British colony's economy relies heavily on tourism.

Gambia is a major destination for middle-aged and elderly female sex-tourists from the Western Europe. Now they should be extra careful, not to get stoned to death for adultery.
There is a difference between Islamic Republic and the classical Sharia state. Islamic republic relies on the constitution, which is developed under supervision of special religious institution and approved through referendum. Legislation is developed by elected assemblies in accordance with constitution, and enforced by the state. Sharia state is quite opposite, it is guided by the Quran and Sunna directly, and Sharia law can be enforced by anyone around you.

As the result, there is no risk of being stoned to death in Iran (a real Islamic republic, not a cartoonish one). On the other hand, anybody can throw a stone in some medieval state like Pakistan, Qatar or Saudi  Arabia.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:50:37 PM

Huh --> muslims --> isis --> bombing --> profit

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:21:17 PM

How sad, it used to be such a nice place in the 60's/70's and it certainly did not have a Muslim majority, I'd be surprised if they are actually in the majority now.
shiryu

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:59:34 PM

this can only lead to one thing hell on earth as we know better strat planning because we know killing of all who are not Muslim will start now or maybe it strat already and we don't know
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:16:28 PM

retarded monkeys

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:29:08 PM

"Gambia's president has declared the tiny West African country an Islamic republic, saying the decision was made because Islam is the religion of the majority of its citizens and to break from the nation's colonial past." You missed a chance for the best option - do not declare anything so stupid. Keep your government free of religion.

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:37:38 AM

I'm not surprised. Mauritania too is officially an islamic republic, and there's also a muslim majority in Senegal. Some people, stupid people, see that religion as some sort of empowerment because it doesn't come from white men, say former colonial countries.

Sex tourism is, and has always been, mostly for men. I don't think it's gonna change.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:29:07 AM

Mr Jammeh has been president of the tiny West African country for 21 years.
Mr Jammeh withdrew Gambia from the Commonwealth in 2013, describing the organisation as neo-colonial.
In 2007, he claimed to have found a herbal cure for Aids.

I thought it would be a senile old guy turning religious, but Jammeh is only 50 years old.
Maybe there is some other motivation - funding from some rich muslim country?

How sad, it used to be such a nice place in the 60's/70's and it certainly did not have a Muslim majority, I'd be surprised if they are actually in the majority now.

It is 90% muslim.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:47:37 AM

All over Africa, former adherents of the traditional African religions are converting to Islam and Christianity in very large numbers. For example, Zimbabwe used to be 70% Animist and 30% Christian during the 1970s. Now it is majority Christian. In the Northern Africa, Islam is gaining new adherents, while in the South it is Christianity.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:52:23 AM

I sincerely hope that this bitches will be sentenced to death or to strong jail penalties because what they do, apart from being zoophilic, is against God's law.

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:41:14 PM

I sincerely hope that this bitches will be sentenced to death or to strong jail penalties because what they do, apart from being zoophilic, is against God's law.

What about the male sex tourists who flock to countries such as Thailand, Cambodia, Cuba, and Colombia? At least the female sex tourists are having sex with adult males. There is nothing illegal in this. But many of the male sex tourists from the Western countries are pedophiles, who look for vulnerable little children in these countries.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:15:08 PM

What about the male sex tourists who flock to countries such as Thailand, Cambodia, Cuba, and Colombia? At least the female sex tourists are having sex with adult males. There is nothing illegal in this. But many of the male sex tourists from the Western countries are pedophiles, who look for vulnerable little children in these countries.

Both of them are bad, but the female one is worst. I think that I'm reminding that we already had a conversation on this subject.

eneilwex

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 08:22:08 PM

Your god, not theirs! they should be free to sleep with whomsoever they choose, and dont need your approval or your god's
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:52:49 PM

Your god, not theirs! they should be free to sleep with whomsoever they choose, and dont need your approval or your god's

There is only one main God, and his rules apply worldwide. Also white women can be anything else than Christian, or there is a tiny chance.

bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:55:45 PM

There is only one main God, and his rules apply worldwide. Also white women can be anything else than Christian, or there is a tiny chance.
Yes, God and Jesus  Smiley

panju1
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:43:20 PM

Zoophilic? You seem to have some rather strong and out of place views.
Gambia does seem to have quite a bit of a reputation.
http://travel.ninemsn.com.au/holidaytype/weird/7942963/cougar-prowl-female-sex-tourism-hotspots
Xubu

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:40:49 AM

If i was in politics, i would compete that those female sex tourists should get isolated when returning to Europe or USA, and getting tested on sexual diseases before releasing back into the European society.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:37:29 PM

Zoophilic? You seem to have some rather strong and out of place views.
Gambia does seem to have quite a bit of a reputation.
http://travel.ninemsn.com.au/holidaytype/weird/7942963/cougar-prowl-female-sex-tourism-hotspots

Take some niggers photos and put them just next to ape ones. The difference is not big.

panju1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:02:07 AM

If i was in politics, i would compete that those female sex tourists should get isolated when returning to Europe or USA, and getting tested on sexual diseases before releasing back into the European society.

How will you find out if somebody is a sex tourist?
What about men returning from their wild trips to Thailand? Double Standards?
What about people who already have sexually transmitted diseases in Europe?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: