Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i need someone hack my wallet. 3000$ prize  (Read 2723 times)
amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:02:44 AM

could you tell something about the password length? all passwords with a greater length than 7 chars, is almost impossible to brute force.

He does not need to know password length... Because you have up to 30 days to restore your deleted files on windows.. after thirty days he will not return nothing.
You must be great hacker to hack password with 10+ length.. It's impossible to ordinary pc user.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 12:39:26 PM

... Because you have up to 30 days to restore your deleted files on windows.. after thirty days he will not return nothing...

Wtf.. where did u read this bullshit?
Pls stop commenting with useless/wrong posts.

amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:09:05 PM

... Because you have up to 30 days to restore your deleted files on windows.. after thirty days he will not return nothing...

I know it because sometimes i need to restore my deleted files,so please shut up. Your post is useless because you don't know many things about Windows Smiley
Laila10

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:12:41 PM

The password was on text file and i lost it. i can not remember it.
i do not know what do to. its almost 9k$ on it.

Did you mean you deleted it the text on your personal computer? Try recovering your file by using recovery file program if you are lucky then you could find your lost file.. cheers
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:16:16 PM

If you want an help, send me a PM.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:21:17 PM

You should be wary of the fact that so many people claim to offer a wallet recovering service once to find out later that they are running a scam scheme where you pay them and they will not give you the money back when they say they couldn't recover it, and in the rare case they recover the pass, they will keep the Bitcoin, so use escrow and trusted members only.
Loimu

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:36:08 PM

I know it because sometimes i need to restore my deleted files,so please shut up. Your post is useless because you don't know many things about Windows Smiley

Well it indeed looks that you still have no idea what you are talking about.

There is no set 30 day period on Windows which you could use to restore your files. Hard drives work so that they overwrite data. If you delete a file it is marked on the HDD as a free space - but as long as the disk hasn't written anything over it, it can be recovered. This has nothing to do with 30 day limits. The recovery time only depends on how much new stuff you have saved (written) on your hard drive after the deletion and did the disk already write over the space where the text file was.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:52:04 PM

There is no set 30 day period on Windows which you could use to restore your files. Hard drives work so that they overwrite data. If you delete a file it is marked on the HDD as a free space - but as long as the disk hasn't written anything over it, it can be recovered. This has nothing to do with 30 day limits. The recovery time only depends on how much new stuff you have saved (written) on your hard drive after the deletion and did the disk already write over the space where the text file was.
This.
Where did you learned about the 30 days period anyway Huh

Anyway, OP can you upload private keys for us to crack? Maybe try to remember how long the password were,  cracking password without any clue is near impossible to do Sad
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:54:31 PM

Maybe you need a computer forensics expert that could look through your hard drives and search for any traces.

KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:24:28 PM

Maybe you need a computer forensics expert that could look through your hard drives and search for any traces.
He didnt lose files. He only forgot the password, recovering files wont help in any way. Please read the above postst before posting more nonsense like this...

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:27:29 PM

He didnt lose files. He only forgot the password, recovering files wont help in any way. Please read the above postst before posting more nonsense like this...

He is only posting because he is paid to post, like you and all the other users who are enrolled in a signature campaign.
salek11

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:16:11 PM

I am interested; Shocked Shocked
If you could give me more details.
Anillos2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:12:48 AM

And that HDD shouldn't be used, because the password could be in it, but if a new file is written just in that place, the password will be lost forever.

When a user deletes a file, it is not erased. The file is erased only if new data is written over it.

ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:30:47 AM

There's tool available such as Recuva https://www.piriform.com/recuva

This can help restore lost or deleted files from specific locations etc, Good luck OP.
funkydog

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:11:49 AM

If you know the name of the txt file you had saved send me a PM, i can help you.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:15:55 AM

Hi!

I have wallet and i forget the password, anyway to get it back ?

3000$ prize

How many digits is the password and is it a crazy password like  $%:{}@15gHTyDc3$*(..></ ?

Maybe able to help and that is a serious prize there.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:17:14 AM

If you don't know how Hard drives work.. then pls don't talk.
You can restore deleted files several years later if conditions are right.

This all isn't about Windows.. its about Harddrive and the usage of it.

Go on and google.. but pls don't talk to me anymore.

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:21:13 AM

OP, did you ever use Windows backup? If so, you may be able to retrieve the text file that contains the password of your private key. (Recover lost or deleted files)

Life sucks.
devion420

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:15:11 PM

your bitcoins is gone, deal with it
BTC-Fanatic

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:03:31 PM

your bitcoins is gone, deal with it

Can someone neg rate this user. He send scam pm's forcing to send first. Letter texting:
if u dont trust me than fuck off

He is a scammer!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: