Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:53:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Willing to pay for content up to $40+ need info for bitcoin dice games  (Read 977 times)
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 12:00:56 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 02:11:32 AM by cloverme

I'm working on a project with a sponsor and need people who can create some original *quality* content on strategies for winning bitcoin-based dice games (edendice, primedice, betcoin, etc). We will pay you either in BTC or PayPal for your content creation services.

What we are looking for:
Strategies like Martingale, Paroli, or whatever method works for you "Dan's Crazy 8's", etc on a public bitcoin-based dice game.

What the content MUST contain:
-Step by step instructions on how to use your strategy.
-Your expertise on how to successfully win according to your strategy.
-What your profit usually is following your method, showing what you've won is a good way to do it.
-Pros and Cons of your strategy - There are ups and downs to every strategy, disclose yours.

Looking for content in the following formats:
-PDF with screenshots and step by step instructions.
-Screen recording (1024x768 minimum) with voice narration on using the strategy (MP4 format)

What we don't want:
-We do not want security vulnerabilities or hacks of any kind, let the game runners reward you for those. We only want legit strategies.
-Watermarked, lifted, or otherwise pilfered material (we will be checking for plagiarism)
-Lame youtube nonsense with no audio with the mouse floating around. (Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.)
-Bad PDFs with terrible messy screenshots with mspaint arrows (no thanks)

Compensation (The part you were waiting for):
PDFs:
$20 on delivery for 50/50 program (see below)
$15 on delivery for 70/30 program (see below)

Videos:
$40 on delivery for 50/50 program (see below)
$30 on delivery for 70/30 program (see below)

Ongoing Compensation:
70/30 Split- The strategy creator (you) receives 70% of each future sale of your strategy. You would be responsible for updates/fixes, as well as answering any reasonable questions from customers regarding the strategy.

50/50 Split- The strategy creator (you) receives 50% of each future sale. You would still be responsible for updates/fixes, but you would get more money up front, and no one will ask you questions on-going.

What to do next:
PM me before you go off and start creating the Gutenberg on dice as I've already received a lot of content from another board and don't want duplicates. I'm not looking to scam you, ponzi you, or otherwise rip you off. I've been on the board for a year with a good reputation and don't want to hose it for a $20 pdf. I'll give you my email and contact information and we can go from there and agree on your content together before moving forward so there are no surprises.  Smiley

-Be serious, interested, and committed because I am and time is money. PM me if you have questions.

Thanks,
-C

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:13:52 PM

Hmmm....

I have one but it's pretty much capped at 1% gains per day. I use basic martingale and the Binomial Distribution Formula.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: