Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Willing to pay for content up to $40+ need info for bitcoin dice games  (Read 977 times)
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 12:00:56 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 02:11:32 AM by cloverme

I'm working on a project with a sponsor and need people who can create some original *quality* content on strategies for winning bitcoin-based dice games (edendice, primedice, betcoin, etc). We will pay you either in BTC or PayPal for your content creation services.

What we are looking for:
Strategies like Martingale, Paroli, or whatever method works for you "Dan's Crazy 8's", etc on a public bitcoin-based dice game.

What the content MUST contain:
-Step by step instructions on how to use your strategy.
-Your expertise on how to successfully win according to your strategy.
-What your profit usually is following your method, showing what you've won is a good way to do it.
-Pros and Cons of your strategy - There are ups and downs to every strategy, disclose yours.

Looking for content in the following formats:
-PDF with screenshots and step by step instructions.
-Screen recording (1024x768 minimum) with voice narration on using the strategy (MP4 format)

What we don't want:
-We do not want security vulnerabilities or hacks of any kind, let the game runners reward you for those. We only want legit strategies.
-Watermarked, lifted, or otherwise pilfered material (we will be checking for plagiarism)
-Lame youtube nonsense with no audio with the mouse floating around. (Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.)
-Bad PDFs with terrible messy screenshots with mspaint arrows (no thanks)

Compensation (The part you were waiting for):
PDFs:
$20 on delivery for 50/50 program (see below)
$15 on delivery for 70/30 program (see below)

Videos:
$40 on delivery for 50/50 program (see below)
$30 on delivery for 70/30 program (see below)

Ongoing Compensation:
70/30 Split- The strategy creator (you) receives 70% of each future sale of your strategy. You would be responsible for updates/fixes, as well as answering any reasonable questions from customers regarding the strategy.

50/50 Split- The strategy creator (you) receives 50% of each future sale. You would still be responsible for updates/fixes, but you would get more money up front, and no one will ask you questions on-going.

What to do next:
PM me before you go off and start creating the Gutenberg on dice as I've already received a lot of content from another board and don't want duplicates. I'm not looking to scam you, ponzi you, or otherwise rip you off. I've been on the board for a year with a good reputation and don't want to hose it for a $20 pdf. I'll give you my email and contact information and we can go from there and agree on your content together before moving forward so there are no surprises.  Smiley

-Be serious, interested, and committed because I am and time is money. PM me if you have questions.

Thanks,
-C

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:13:52 PM

Hmmm....

I have one but it's pretty much capped at 1% gains per day. I use basic martingale and the Binomial Distribution Formula.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: