Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I get a loan for mining hardware, but I cant back loan, HELP ME  (Read 11098 times)
felipelalli

Activity: 229
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 05:50:42 AM

What is gypse?  Grin
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 06:09:06 AM

I meant to type gypsy. because MPOE is Romanian is I am not mistaken.

Only jokes  Wink

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 08:00:53 AM

I meant to type gypsy. because MPOE is Romanian is I am not mistaken.

Only jokes  Wink

Nope.  She's an American who's been living in Romania for the last few years (which doesn't preclude Romanian ancestry, but her home country is the US).

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 08:03:37 AM

Okay so I will send you 0.5btc to are your wifes tits. I can only assume she would be willing since you posted her in her undies. just sayin'. I mean I'm sure I won't be impressed or showing my friends but hey. bitches gadda work for you right?

Jesus Christ I've seen and read it all now

Dude you i can send you my wifes tits for 0.5 btc lol
Darktongue

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 08:40:53 AM

Okay so I will send you 0.5btc to are your wifes tits. I can only assume she would be willing since you posted her in her undies. just sayin'. I mean I'm sure I won't be impressed or showing my friends but hey. bitches gadda work for you right?

Lmfao, maybe before I was married I'd be down. I just really don't get what I was looking at. "I'll have my wife in the picture" did he pull her ass out of bed and say "Alright baby show these yanks and euros your love handles so we can get some coin".

I know it seems rather trolling what I said... because maybe it was.... I just don't get it. he's hungry he needs to pay his water bill... if I'm hungry now I'm not going to want to wait to exchange BTC. I'd be asking for paypal or the likes ya know?

Shit I'd be asking for people just to ship my ass a can of Nescafe and a fuckin frozen breakfast sandwich.. Jus sayin' I mean.... yeah I wouldn't be plastering my wife up like that.
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 08:48:54 AM

Lmfao, maybe before I was married I'd be down. I just really don't get what I was looking at. "I'll have my wife in the picture" did he pull her ass out of bed and say "Alright baby show these yanks and euros your love handles so we can get some coin".

I know it seems rather trolling what I said... because maybe it was.... I just don't get it. he's hungry he needs to pay his water bill... if I'm hungry now I'm not going to want to wait to exchange BTC. I'd be asking for paypal or the likes ya know?

Shit I'd be asking for people just to ship my ass a can of Nescafe and a fuckin frozen breakfast sandwich.. Jus sayin' I mean.... yeah I wouldn't be plastering my wife up like that.

sadly i was trolling too, i dont have any pics of her (yet :trlfc:)
sometimes i wish i had boobs thou
repentance

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 09:31:30 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2013, 09:42:51 AM by repentance

I realise this debt has been inflated by shitty interest rates, but it still horrifies me that someone owes more than the value of their home (on which they also owe money) on loans they took out to buy mining hardware.  It's even worse when I do a comparison and realise that it's like someone here who still owes $200,000 on their $300,000 home (a cheap home in my area) borrowing half a million dollars to spend on mining hardware.  That's the insane level of risk involved in this venture, which I assume was driven by sheer desperation.

Even worse is that it sounds like food is expensive there relative to home prices.

It's not all that simple to get small amounts to someone in Russia.  I do wonder how the OP is managing to cash out small amounts of BTC in order to buy food and pay bills, though.

http://gigaom.com/2012/03/30/eastern-promise-paypals-ambitious-plans-for-russia/

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Darkneo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 09:41:40 AM

I understand your difficulties, I was living out of my car for about a half year, shaving at mcdonalds and eating raw food occasionally, ended up getting sick one night because of that and had no way to cook it. And taking care of an ex's boyfriend at the same time. I had suddenly become unemployed. I am now starting from the ground up again, I started beginning a new project of mine which will hopefully become very popular. I'm definitely hoping that the economy makes a turnaround.

Tips are always appreciated 1Gr1MZuqpSZJbApsgpMnHFhKHkXUdHqYRe
Darktongue

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 11:24:53 AM

the more I read this the more I.can't help but scream scam. I hope not but... the vent has an excuse for everything. He can't talk to a lawyer because not only are they over priced but they are stupid.

He can't contract online for a job he in the beginning said he was able to do. he can't under sell his computer parts because he had no response. The family's are of no help for yet another excuse.

And hell It's on and on! I imagine his country is fucked but when was it so fucked it seemed to need sally struthers? for real something isn't right here.
ATC777

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2013, 03:11:38 PM

This could be a "funny scam" (the wife in her underwear holding up GPUs made me wonder) but it seems pretty real...

I can identify with a lot of what he's saying about living in a rural area with no opportunities. I used to live out in the middle of nowhere. There were NO jobs other than gas station attendant or chicken-fryer. The area has the worst education in the entire US and one of the highest unemployment rates. When you live in a place like that you deal with problems that most people could never dream of. The internet can go down unexpectedly and everyone has to do without. A snow storm can break power lines and you may be without electricity in the dead of winter for days. If you have a high level of technical skill (e.g., programmer / software engineer) your skills simply go unused. You get very sick and you might just have to go without a doctor. When you live in a place like this and have no money and no reliable transportation you are screwed... When one thing goes wrong then EVERYTHING goes wrong. Problems pile up on top of each other and it's overwhelming... you get to where you can't even think straight anymore and you're scared to do anything for fear of worsening the problem.

The only solution I see for the OP is getting the hell out of there. He needs to get online and sell that mining equipment, take what's left and LEAVE... He doesn't have a job there anymore so there's no point in staying.

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT
hakushka

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:17:35 AM

how it ended? paid his debt or sitting in jail?
Maniac (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:00:52 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 04:34:57 PM by Maniac

how it ended? paid his debt or sitting in jail?

I paid about 50% of my loan.
Thank you very much for all who sent me coins! All handouts in the amount equal to my 1 weekly income!

I sold my apartment in the bad cold city and moved to the village in a slightly warmer region.

Now brutal Russian winter and I did not have enough money for wall insulation. Farms can not warm the house during the Russian winter.

Look at my wife's position in the last photo, she is cold.

Help me, good people. Thank you.

BTC: 1LkEbM1o9urvtSrikQMrWbiPyp4yub55Nv

LTC: LSgnVLveyuwCZoFJtM8mBRtnwAEGmo53ke

NVC: 4UR4nZyyAk1GstB8LpeM2Dktvp3DPsmhvY

FTC: 6rcmC1qbAwbCgRyVWpHE6XYvXdwiRNCb5T

WDC: WRe9rL3A63wZQr5QYkHQ3zYNtnM5TmGajR

Пpoкypaтypa зaпpeтилa иcпoльзoвaть кpиптoвaлюты, a тaкжe дeнeжныe cyppoгaты, зaвeдoмo пeчaтaeмыe пpecтyпникaми, т. e. pyбли. Дaёшь нaтypaльнoe xoзяйcтвo!
d1mn

Activity: 373

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 05:05:52 PM

пиздeц нy и жeнa

Cool Wink Wink Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: