Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for community testers  (Read 2022 times)
jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:31:49 PM

New cyptocurrency community needs some testers and feed back people,  free premium lifetime memberships for whoever
gets on board right away,  20-25 people.  email me at cpo@creatacurve.com or msg me here,

J

Can you send me details? I think I can do tests and give feedback to you.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:34:31 PM

Jtrills, If you still need any tester i would be happy to help you, so if there is any free spot PM me.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:04:41 AM

Yo Jtrills, does that mean my account is now premium for life here at Community of Bitcoin?
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:06:30 AM

Hi Jtrills, If you still need tester, i'm available to join.

PM me for the details. Thanks
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:08:10 AM

Yo Jtrills, does that mean my account is now premium for life here at Community of Bitcoin?
Yeah, I'm sure that is what he said. You will get lifetime premium membership at his website. Smiley

Life sucks.
larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:12:35 AM

While in beta launch, anyone else is welcome to register.  Although beta testers get first dibs on referal, anyone else subscribed during beta
will get 2nd dibs and possibly extended subscriptions for holiday presents.

http://www.thecommunityofbitcoin.com

-jTrills

If I'm reading this right, there's no more spots for the free premium lifetime, right?

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:16:06 AM

Ok, is anyone in for this testing project and can tell us more details? Because it is hard to decide from the opening post if this is really worth wasting time.
As this new 'premium membership' could be just account on some new bitcoin/altcoin forum with literally no traffic.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 12:49:35 PM

Ok, is anyone in for this testing project and can tell us more details? Because it is hard to decide from the opening post if this is really worth wasting time.
As this new 'premium membership' could be just account on some new bitcoin/altcoin forum with literally no traffic.
No, it is worth it to waste your time on it. It is worth it to get the premium membership if you like to do social things online. Smiley

Life sucks.
Jtrills (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 08:39:41 PM

beta's closed,    @larem i think your on the beta list.

no altcoin,  its living magazine edition and social community, were integrating new things to add and install to develope the community side of it.  release new matieral every edition
you can check it out if you want links on around the posts.

anyone else who register's at the site as a subscriber will get first 500 bonus,  which will probally be special tags in forums and chats and extended subscriptions...

let me know if anyone wants to work with us on community development,   include a % pool profit for people interested in that.

need some p.r skills or be connected to a decent network

cheers guys and happy holidays

jTrills
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:29:12 PM

beta's closed,    @larem i think your on the beta list.

no altcoin,  its living magazine edition and social community, were integrating new things to add and install to develope the community side of it.  release new matieral every edition

anyone else who register's at the site as a subscriber will get first 500 bonus,  which will probally be special tags in forums and chats and extended subscriptions...

let me know if anyone wants to work with us on community development,   include a % pool profit for people interested in that.

jTrills
It was a nice membership opportunity i guess , however after seeing the website i would be waiting to see the forums and else.
This could be something useful for the traders in the long term, Good Luck.

yo
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:31:49 PM

Can you tell us more information on what we will be testing?

ironbit

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:56:24 PM

I am very interested in participating in the community test. Could you please send me some more info via pm?
larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:07:59 AM

beta's closed,    @larem i think your on the beta list.

no altcoin,  its living magazine edition and social community, were integrating new things to add and install to develope the community side of it.  release new matieral every edition

anyone else who register's at the site as a subscriber will get first 500 bonus,  which will probally be special tags in forums and chats and extended subscriptions...

let me know if anyone wants to work with us on community development,   include a % pool profit for people interested in that.

jTrills

Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up. I just signed up using the same name as here, Smiley.

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:14:36 AM

beta's closed,    @larem i think your on the beta list.

no altcoin,  its living magazine edition and social community, were integrating new things to add and install to develope the community side of it.  release new matieral every edition

anyone else who register's at the site as a subscriber will get first 500 bonus,  which will probally be special tags in forums and chats and extended subscriptions...

let me know if anyone wants to work with us on community development,   include a % pool profit for people interested in that.

jTrills

Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up. I just signed up using the same name as here, Smiley.
I have do the same too, register with username same from here.

Looking forward for more information.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: