Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [b]WARNING: Ninjahitoko is a scammer! [/b]  (Read 3682 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 09:42:12 PM

I saw both of the threads and now I'm confused.
Oh well, good luck getting this resolved.
The amount of scammers these days is going up higher then the bitcoin price this week.

Nothing to be confused about, Ninjahitoko is not just a thief but a disgusting individual who steals then blames the victim to cause confusion. Evidence already shows he is lying on all fronts.

He lied about the address he sent BTC to, he lied about a paypal dispute that had not even started and he photo shops etc. Dude is a dedicated scammer Ill give him that much..oh and my $514 bucks Sad

His confusion tactic seems to work on those who do not read the entire thread(s), don't be fooled.

You still have a chance to get back your money via PP. Just ask any trusted member here about chargebacks as many have succeeded in getting their money back when they were scammed via BTC. Don't lose hope.

See if this can help you: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/guides/article-2523075/What-Christmas-purchases-wrong-How-chargeback-help-money-back.html

Thatstinks (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:01:29 PM

I saw both of the threads and now I'm confused.
Oh well, good luck getting this resolved.
The amount of scammers these days is going up higher then the bitcoin price this week.

Nothing to be confused about, Ninjahitoko is not just a thief but a disgusting individual who steals then blames the victim to cause confusion. Evidence already shows he is lying on all fronts.

He lied about the address he sent BTC to, he lied about a paypal dispute that had not even started and he photo shops etc. Dude is a dedicated scammer Ill give him that much..oh and my $514 bucks Sad

His confusion tactic seems to work on those who do not read the entire thread(s), don't be fooled.

You still have a chance to get back your money via PP. Just ask any trusted member here about chargebacks as many have succeeded in getting their money back when they were scammed via BTC. Don't lose hope.

See if this can help you: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/guides/article-2523075/What-Christmas-purchases-wrong-How-chargeback-help-money-back.html

Sending you a pm.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:10:28 PM

If you used your credit card, it will be really easy to get it chargebacked. If you had paypal funds it may get a bit more complicated.

He most likely wanted that 24 hours so he could cash out the funds before his account went red. He'll probably get away with the money but hopefully you can get yours back.
Thatstinks (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:57:36 PM

If you used your credit card, it will be really easy to get it chargebacked. If you had paypal funds it may get a bit more complicated.

He most likely wanted that 24 hours so he could cash out the funds before his account went red. He'll probably get away with the money but hopefully you can get yours back.

Read my mind!

Ninjahitoko

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:07:57 AM

As I stated on my post the guy that "confirmed" the transaction is an alt of this user, a new type of PayPal scam where untrusted members are used as puppets by trusted members.

Credit companies don't chargeback without looking at both sides of the argument. I will provide extensive evidence to the credit company if he did not use his PayPal balance to pay. Willing to go to any extent to prove my innocence. I may even call the credit card or bank he was involved with to expose him.

It sucks to get scammed it sucks even more if the scammer makes people on the forum believe that the person who got scammed is a lier, when in reality the scammer is a nasty piece of crap that makes people believe you are a scammer.

I hope thatstinks gets scammed of all his money for what he has done
I have no words to describe the feeling of disgust I have.
Thatstinks (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:20:44 AM

As I stated on my post the guy that "confirmed" the transaction is an alt of this user, a new type of PayPal scam where untrusted members are used as puppets by trusted members.

Credit companies don't chargeback without looking at both sides of the argument. I will provide extensive evidence to the credit company if he did not use his PayPal balance to pay. Willing to go to any extent to prove my innocence. I may even call the credit card or bank he was involved with to expose him.

It sucks to get scammed it sucks even more if the scammer makes people on the forum believe that the person who got scammed is a lier, when in reality the scammer is a nasty piece of crap that makes people believe you are a scammer.

I hope thatstinks gets scammed of all his money for what he has done
I have no words to describe the feeling of disgust I have.

Do this one thing, give your login/pass to a member of this forum like a Mod or Admin you trust with high rank/posts/trust score and have them read the PM where I gave you my BTC address. Have that member post a screen shot of that PM/BTC address I gave you and then explain how it is an alien conspiracy which caused you to not send that address the 1.04 BTC you owe me and claim to have sent.

That simple, I can no longer trust your own proof because how can I say this, you photo shop it and lie.

I hope for the price of $514 losing any reputation you had here, had with that name/email and username is now WORTHLESS! Not to mention any other smaller business you may have done is gone on this forum...

Send the 1.04 BTC you owe me to the address I gave you in PM and paypal remarks and I will be glad to call this all a misunderstanding. Any disgust you have is at the loss you are suffering for being caught in a theft.
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:23:25 AM

Always use escrow. Remember that.

But you can file a chargeback against him through paypal, just report a dispute. Paypal is reversible.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Ninjahitoko

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:15:46 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 09:25:57 PM by Ninjahitoko

I have absolutely nothing to run away from. Please check my scam accusation against this user on the scam accusations board. I think that will clarify things. Furthermore, I will be right here doing my best to reply to every comment on both posts until the issue is resolved.
Thatstinks (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:44:37 PM

I have absolutely nothing to run away from. Please check my scam accusation against this user on the scam accusations board. I think that will clarify things. Furthermore, I will be right here doing my best to reply to every comment on both posts until the issue is resolved.

LOL there is no solving this apart from you sending me my 1.04 BTC, other wise your rep and name are no good.

POST PROOF of the BTC address I gave you via a trusted member or Mod/Admin and then PROVE you sent that address 1.04 BTC, you know why you won't because you lied and never did and faked your evidence.
Ninjahitoko

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:31:39 AM

bump
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:36:47 AM

bump

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1295103.new#new

Loser.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Thatstinks (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:25:45 AM

Nice catch owlcatz, just hit me if I can manage to recover my funds then at the end of the day this guy Ninjahitoko ruined his rep for absolutely nothing.

chemy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Mining Monero..

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:37:24 AM

bump
Shame on you!
You are yourself bumping your scam topic.
Guys search thebot.net:Ninjahitoko and you can find his profile there also.

Thatstinks (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:46:43 AM

Nice catch chemy, thank you.
chemy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Mining Monero..

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:50:04 AM

If you like my catch , you can tip me, though not necessary.

zivone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:14:13 AM

Scammers always find new ways to scam people and even no conscience at all reversing the situation making the victim as it's like the scammer. This is what the internet world is like, it's really hard to trust people here.
Thatstinks (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:26:24 PM

UPDATE:

I was able to recover my paypal funds!

Ninjahitoko ruined his reputation for the grand total of $0

Thank you everyone for their support and help.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 10:28:49 PM

UPDATE:

Great news! Smiley
I just hope he really didn't get the funds. It's quite probable he hacked another person's PayPal account, scammed you and withdrew. In that case it's possible another victim lost the funds.
Or he could have sold the account with the funds. Unfortunately it's not uncommon to see ads selling hacked or soon-to-be-charged-back PayPal funds.

Thatstinks (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:48:12 PM

UPDATE:

Great news! Smiley
I just hope he really didn't get the funds. It's quite probable he hacked another person's PayPal account, scammed you and withdrew. In that case it's possible another victim lost the funds.
Or he could have sold the account with the funds. Unfortunately it's not uncommon to see ads selling hacked or soon-to-be-charged-back PayPal funds.

Never thought of that but again big thank you EcuaMobi for your help, it saved my reputation and that was to me worth more than the money.
bolehvpn

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 02:37:15 AM

This guy chemy is also a scammer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1300716.0

BolehVPN [Offshore, no log VPN|Accepts BTC, DASH and XEM]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: