Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The scam is so bloody obvious.  (Read 4681 times)
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:39:02 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 04:58:57 PM by Dafar

Pressure is already leaning downwards. I think it's very pikely we fall all the way back to 220 from before this dead cat bounce.
Thte time to sell and take your profit is now.

Why should anyone listen to you? You have been wrong on everything LOL

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:46:10 PM

So you did sell them for 10$ and the best retort you can muster is a post where i bought a couple of coins from 2013?

Ha! Grin
Tmdz

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:57:42 PM

This is only thing I hear when kwukduck quacks, nothing but nonsense quacks. Quack listen to me Quack!!
Gatekeeper

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:59:57 PM

lol these types of threads are hilarious.

word of advice to the Op, the best trading strategy in the world isn't

"I'll post all types of scary sounding BS on a forum, that'll make the masses panic sell and i'll makes loads of money mwhahahahahaha"

you seem to think it is, how's that working out for you? Why not try selling your incredible trading system to the masses? I'm sure we'd all be queuing up to take your world class trading course.  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

(1470) <KLYE> But I was far too drunk to fuck a midget
(1470) <KLYE> I will fuck a chicken for 250 btc
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:13:10 PM

Pressure is already leaning downwards. I think it's very pikely we fall all the way back to 220 from before this dead cat bounce.

He was right for 2 years because of the bear trend, but now he is just making bullshit predictions because it is obvious price isn't going down any time soon and he missed out on a chance to re-enter.

I don't get where he keeps getting the energy from to post stuff like this again and again.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 08:43:38 PM

Personally I listen to him (his team) because I know when kwukduck says that the price will drop, it will definitely increase Roll Eyes
Yes, I listen to him and simply wait to see the opposite  Wink

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:21:58 PM

With the biggest governing bodies of the world; USA, China, Russia and EU cracking down on bitcoin while making sure the established banks now own the patent to the technology, the scam the community is making out of bitcoin is so obvious it's mind-boggling how people don't see it.

Charging over $400 real dollars for a made up virtual token that will be one of the most illegal things in the near future? What? Yes... this is what greed and ignorance does to people.

We had a great idea, they took it from us. Don't let them or the remaining scammed take your hard earned money as well. At best the value of btc will be around $30-50 when used in a niche of underground illegal activities.

If the "scam" according to you is soo obvious, why don't you just sell your account, so you get a few bits back, and never come back to this forum ever again, ok? Deal? DEAL!?
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:32:20 AM

If the "scam" according to you is soo obvious, why don't you just sell your account, so you get a few bits back, and never come back to this forum ever again, ok? Deal? DEAL!?

Dear 1Referee,

Only dirt-poor degenerates sell their accounts. To normal people, that sort of thing is as abhorrent as panhandling, selling their ass, or selling their daughter.
You're being embarrassing, 1Referee. Please stop.

*Whoosh*.

Not just whoosh but what-an-incredible-lack-of-perspective as well. Congratulations! Selling an online account is exactly like child prostitution, on what planet exactly? But leaving that aside - whoosh. Maybe see if someone can lend you a ladder.

This space intentionally left blank.
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:59:47 AM

They first gonna make large dump by selling those lots of coin they get from the arrested bitcoin holders like silk road owners etc and we all will sell being panic. Than government will tie up with large banks and keep on buying on the background. In this way they can manipulate the market in future easily like some of them do with gold and silver till now.

Hpmm... you do know that the last lot of coins from SR have already been auctioned off, don't you?

The next 24 hours are critical!
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:26:16 AM

I don't buy it sorry:it seems you were also around when it was easy enough to get a load of BTC and save them for one day. I didn't get that chance but I will not listen to your advice, sorry.

Bitcoin is not a scam, it's the best technology ever who gave people the power to own their own money. Which is a lot to me!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:26:44 AM

Dear 1Referee,

Only dirt-poor degenerates sell their accounts. To normal people, that sort of thing is as abhorrent as panhandling, selling their ass, or selling their daughter.
You're being embarrassing, 1Referee. Please stop.

Look at the digital goods section, people selling accounts is big business since even accounts with potential activity have value. Do you seriously think kwukerducker won't sell his account if he is being offered 1-2BTC for it? Think again  Wink
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:07:23 AM

Don't know many scams that have been nominated for a Nobel Prize, or a Turing Award. But hell, what would those bodies know.

Well, what about Obama and his Nobel piece prize? ...however I think bitcoin will be still trusted and valuable after 8 years  Wink.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:10:34 AM

I'll give kwuckduck same advice i gave to mat, sooner you switch to being a bull the quicker you'll profit. the trend is no longer your friend, you're swimming against the current now.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:18:08 AM

Bitcoin will never crash under $100 because there is always hope and HODL thing in community.
People tend to think it is opportunity when it gets low. Just think about it.
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:31:19 AM

The butthurt is so bloody obvious...

Not only that he is kind of retarded and what are crystal clear are his BS intentions. op stop beating on bitcoin because you missed your short, please don't tell me you think your waste of space threads actually help you because that one time last year the price dropped in synch with your thread.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 02:28:46 PM

I wonder which part of those big countries illegallizing Bitcoin is really true? Have they really illegallized it?

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:12:21 PM

Who's to say the account wasn't sold a long time ago anyway? If you look at its first posts they're quite articulate, not this boring and repetitive doom stuff.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:19:33 PM

Don't know many scams that have been nominated for a Nobel Prize, or a Turing Award. But hell, what would those bodies know.

Well, what about Obama and his Nobel piece prize? ...however I think bitcoin will be still trusted and valuable after 8 years  Wink.

After 8 years or more for sure, the new generation and young people are starting to know about bitcoins so  I think that bitcoin will just be new money to the world. Maybe in 100 years the fiat money will be replace if in the future our technology is big.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:20:19 PM

Who's to say the account wasn't sold a long time ago anyway? If you look at its first posts they're quite articulate, not this boring and repetitive doom stuff.

It's quite possible, but i don't see the point of troll threads either way, because they can't really make any difference, and they also result in sharp reactions
and comments by the community like you can whiteness in this thread. The only logical conclusion is that op sold too low, and is now in rage mode, overestimating
his influence, which honestly noone cares about, not with statements like these.

cheers
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:22:57 PM

With the biggest governing bodies of the world; USA, China, Russia and EU cracking down on bitcoin while making sure the established banks now own the patent to the technology, the scam the community is making out of bitcoin is so obvious it's mind-boggling how people don't see it.

Charging over $400 real dollars for a made up virtual token that will be one of the most illegal things in the near future? What? Yes... this is what greed and ignorance does to people.

We had a great idea, they took it from us. Don't let them or the remaining scammed take your hard earned money as well. At best the value of btc will be around $30-50 when used in a niche of underground illegal activities.

Get DOGE if you want cheap coins!
WE (the owners of bitcoins) are the controllers of its price, if we put the price of it up and arrange this, The price will go up! If we want the price to go down it is even easier!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: