Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mirrax's HIGH RISK altcoin investment guide for 2016  (Read 25535 times)
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:57:35 PM

Who even buys alts anymore?  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:09:29 PM

FCT Factom, Expanse EXP and finally BitShares BTS are my picks for 2016. Good luck to everyone.
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:47:04 PM

FCT Factom, Expanse EXP and finally BitShares BTS are my picks for 2016. Good luck to everyone.

Man I am looking at BTS chart every day.
Tempting to buy, but emission model is so generous.
Maybe I will buy some later.
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:07:52 PM

EXP is making me very happy!
24882 just happend on Poloniex Cheesy

Not bad from 3286.
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:48:27 AM

I took my profit on EXP, selling above 20k.
Made 5.1BTC on my own advice!

I hope you was successful too Cheesy
Happy Christmas!

And don't forget, there might be 4 more sleeping princess in this thread Smiley Even EXP might surprise again, but there is nothing wrong on taking profit, right? Cheesy
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:47:53 PM

Horrible picks. Especially feather and expanse. Are you sure you even trade dude, wow!?! You even spoke about Cryptsy, huh? Ppl actually still use this exchange?

Do you realize EXP went from 3k to 27k right?
I am trading GOD you bitch.
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:10:50 AM

Horrible picks. Especially feather and expanse. Are you sure you even trade dude, wow!?! You even spoke about Cryptsy, huh? Ppl actually still use this exchange?

Do you realize EXP went from 3k to 27k right?
I am trading GOD you bitch.
EXP is over man. This is 2015 not 2016 - are you living in the future?

I made this thread way prior to the pump. To be exact by Dec 13!
To be honest EXP surprised me a bit by pumping on Christmas dinner.
That does not make my call invalid or bad.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:03:47 AM

I have to add BitCredit (BCR) P2P lending, banking on the blockchain, a worlds first. The dev delivers new code constantly, plus he's a genius.

Currently severely under priced, currently trading around 180 sat with 23M coins in circulation, loads of room for a jump in price.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896133.4480

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCR

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:50:36 PM

replying to the OP;
 yes i wouldn't write off older coins like ANC and FTC just yet, alot of older skool coins have been under constant development and are evolving (quietly) to the point one wonders why people have even bothered with all the daily shitcoin additions to the community.

americanpegasus

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:30:18 PM

What a disappointing list. 

Instead consider Monero, Aeon, and possibly a little Ethereum for your long shot 2016 bets.  Ignore the rest - they offer nothing compelling.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:09:20 PM

Instead consider Monero, Aeon, and possibly a little Ethereum for your long shot 2016 bets.  Ignore the rest - they offer nothing compelling.

Monero and Ether are coins everybody buys.
Invest like 99% and get results as 99%...

This is for people who like more risk and bigger potential gain.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:03:09 AM

If you are talking about bigger potential gain, you are talking about your 'investment' (or let's be real - gamble) going 1,000x or 10,000x.  And what's your time frame?  Let's be realistic and say a few years. 

Now I don't think there's any chance for an alt to go to 1,000x or 10,000x price without hope of mass acceptance.  What about the alts you posted would possibly lend credence that they might be mass accepted? 

I think that the alts I mentioned *do* have a chance to do some ridiculous gains in the next three to five years, and not just because of the 'sell to the greater fool' theory.  If ridiculous risky is not enough for you (and Monero is ridiculously risky) then you can go for "ludicrous risky" with Aeon which is priced at about 1 cent each right now but could easily be worth $30 to $40 each by 2017/2018 if we face a crypto-takeoff scenario.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:10:19 AM

If you are talking about bigger potential gain, you are talking about your 'investment' (or let's be real - gamble) going 1,000x or 10,000x.  And what's your time frame?  Let's be realistic and say a few years. 

Now I don't think there's any chance for an alt to go to 1,000x or 10,000x price without hope of mass acceptance.  What about the alts you posted would possibly lend credence that they might be mass accepted? 

I think that the alts I mentioned *do* have a chance to do some ridiculous gains in the next three to five years, and not just because of the 'sell to the greater fool' theory.  If ridiculous risky is not enough for you (and Monero is ridiculously risky) then you can go for "ludicrous risky" with Aeon which is priced at about 1 cent each right now but could easily be worth $30 to $40 each by 2017/2018 if we face a crypto-takeoff scenario.

I am actually fine with 10x up within a year (EXP already did that)
To be honest I never heard about Aeon.
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:20:53 AM

Take a look at SpreadCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045373.0

Currently sitting on a cap of $130K USD. Within a week, the lead developer will be releasing a revolutionary innovation (after over 8 months of work) that will allow decentralized applications be run on specialized nodes. The release, called "ServiceNodes" are coded from scratch, follow a similar structure of a basic masternode network (parallel layer to the blockchain), will help verify transactions, will require a fluctuating collateral based on demand, and will provide decentralized services within the blockchain, such as messaging, data mining, or parsing the world wide web on submitted queries (decentralized search engine). Its something pretty big, and this coin is a sleeper.

Mining since 2014
Greenenergy

Activity: 441

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:23:47 AM

High risks = High rewards. Wink
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:40:11 AM

Currently sitting on a cap of $130K USD. Within a week, the lead developer will be releasing a revolutionary innovation (after over 8 months of work) that will allow decentralized applications be run on specialized nodes. The release, called "ServiceNodes" are coded from scratch, follow a similar structure of a basic masternode network (parallel layer to the blockchain), will help verify transactions, will require a fluctuating collateral based on demand, and will provide decentralized services within the blockchain, such as messaging, data mining, or parsing the world wide web on submitted queries (decentralized search engine). Its something pretty big, and this coin is a sleeper.

Thank you for tip. I will take a look.
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:29:41 AM

Iota
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:29:00 AM

haha, this pump already happened. so this party is over.

but thanks for sharing.
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:17:31 PM

but thanks for sharing.

That pump brought the marketcap from approx. $30K USD to $270K USD. Now its back down to $130K. If I remember correctly, while I was watching it on Bittrex, I witnessed a complete buy-out of the orderbook below 19K satoshis, happened in under a minute (from 3k-19k). Then there was no buy support placed to hold the price up, so the guy basically allowed the price to go back down. I think you guys can draw conclusions by yourselves based on what happened.

Mining since 2014
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:49:38 PM

but thanks for sharing.

That pump brought the marketcap from approx. $30K USD to $270K USD. Now its back down to $130K. If I remember correctly, while I was watching it on Bittrex, I witnessed a complete buy-out of the orderbook below 19K satoshis, happened in under a minute (from 3k-19k). Then there was no buy support placed to hold the price up, so the guy basically allowed the price to go back down. I think you guys can draw conclusions by yourselves based on what happened.

i am not sure if i understand this right. di you think the bought too much during the pump preparation? and the pump is still coming?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: