Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Turn Your Junk Silver into a Stamped Silver Bar!  (Read 1457 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:00:51 AM

Hey everybody,

The price of silver is rising, and its something most Americans have but don't know how to invest/sell it. Silver comes in the form of a lot of things - silverware; especially spoons, fine serving dishes/cups, jewelry, coins and a ton more. To know if something is really silver it MUST have either a "925", or "Sterling Silver", or "Sterling", and in some cases "SS". Also, US coins and foreign coins have historically been minted in Silver. Until 1965, every dime, quarter, half dollar, sometimes dollar coins were made of 90% Silver (note: if you have old coins check to see if they are a key-date before melting!). As far as foreign coins go, I would research online.

Anyways, my service is this: all of that Sterling Silver and Silver coins I can turn into a nice, custom-stamped silver bar for you. You can choose a purity of 90%, 92.5%, or 99%. Higher concentrations are more expensive-I have to add pure silver to achieve purity.

I will charge $5 USD (plus all shipping charges) for each ounce melted down. Weigh your Silver before you send it, you will receive back every last gram.

So, hopefully you let me consolidate your precious metal for you, making it something sell-able or investment-worthy.

Thanks all!!

P.S. I am in the USA
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 04:35:39 AM

I will charge $5 USD (plus all shipping charges) for each ounce melted down.

What happens to the remainder?  e.g., if what I ship ends up being N and a half ounces, do I get a fraction of a bar?

P.S. I am in the USA

To calculate shipping, what method of shipping do you send using and from about where?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 11:00:16 PM

I can make a round for you in any size/weight. I'm on the west coast. It'd probably be smartest to do priority flat rate boxes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: