Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: █ ▌► Foklers.com - Faucet > up to 5000 satoshi/15 min ║▌Referrals 50% ║█████  (Read 5621 times)
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:40:42 PM

I'm glad you see my point

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shefchenko17

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:05:11 AM

There was a change in the foklers' prices in the CoC game. You should have announced it.

Foklers.com (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 02:09:22 PM

Hi there!

I'd like to share some good news: We've made Clash of Cash game more affordable: now the minimal bet is the same that maximum one in fruits!

Prices are:

0.00025 - 1 life
0.00175 - 2 lives
0.00750 - 3 lives

Percentage is the same as in fruits - so risk less, gain more )
Try it now, it is funny and profitable!

shefchenko17

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:04:42 AM

The more risky game is better. I withdrew twice. All good for now

shefchenko17

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:05:24 AM

The "browser" game is very good and profitable. If you are careful you could profit out every day.

shefchenko17

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:06:07 PM

btw though the game is good, I noticed that you are cheating . When I invest a little bit more every fokler that I buy explodes every f*cking time...I tried with 12foklers..only 2 survived, I tried with 10 and only 1 survived, I tried with 12again - 1survived, but when I try with 1-2 they both survive. I assume that the game make is so I cannot win a lot out of 1 game. I mean if I play with only 25k, yes I will survive. But if I buy 1x25000, then 1x175000 and 1x750000 then only the 25k will survive..just interesting statistics.

EDIT:
NOW I'm pretty sure about it. As I was writing this message I played another one. I bought 2x25000, 1x175000 and 1x750000 and guess what? Only 2 survived...the 2x25000...

shefchenko17

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:00:14 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tngiy1wf7nyrvl/well%20fuck%20you....png?dl=0
and it is also interesting how the percentage doesn't match the REALITY. It says 230% but in a  few minutes it drops and from a + balance it goes to -. So there is a  chance that I ALWAYS LOSE....

shefchenko17

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:48:03 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eym9cv5tx7ul0fo/here.png?dl=0

shefchenko17

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:55:39 AM

Please explain the following:
"Therefore, if there are several on the bots motivators and only one of them was destroyed, then you have to throw at least an equal number of their own Fokler to get at least half of the prize pot."

shefchenko17

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:07:10 AM

Also I don't understand the three and two lifes foklers. Whenever I buy 2 or 3life fokler it explodes in a couple of seconds(because of course this is how you made  the game - the more expensive foklers don't survive) but.. what happens with the 2nd and 3rd life ?!?
EDIT: I think your game is made in a way that if you want to be in a profit you need to buy only 1 fokler from the cheapest. Either..you lose a lot every game. SUGGESTION: FIX YOUR GAME

shefchenko17

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:07:11 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 03:57:50 PM by shefchenko17

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hkt0pyhlsviaq9e/wtf.png?dl=0
interesting...

EDIT:
I really don't understand that:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mirrc7pnughvtzj/wtfffffffffffffffffff.png?dl=0

I risked so much and in the end.. - 130000 ??!?!?!?!?!?!? I recommend you foklers EXPLAIN me this sh*t ...

shefchenko17

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:33:11 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkcwpj7k092szl1/2%20rows..7%20exploded.png?dl=0
you sucker... for the first 2 rows 7 of MINE foklers exloded...you better shove your stupid game you know where

shefchenko17

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:22:39 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cb88096oh15hkne/are%20you%20fucking%20me.............png?dl=0

WTF is that?!?!?!?!?!?!? Just close your stupid f*cking game man

Foklers.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 11:17:25 AM

Hi there!

Sorry for the delay!
And thank you for being in touch.

Firstly, about lives:

When four foklers contact, each of them lose that amount of lives, that the weakest one in the chain has.
Say
3 1 1 2 will be 2 . . 1
3 3 2 1 will be 2 2 1 .
3 3 3 3 will be . . . .

Bot (x) has variable amount of lives, equal to the weakest one.
Say
3 1 2 X will be 2 . 1 .
3 X X 2 will be 1 . . .
3 X X 3 will be . . . .

And now about cheat accusations:

Every game is calculating in advance - we generate random sequence of fruits|browsers before every game starts.
We do not know in advance who will get the next fokler - foklers_bot, foklers_player or a real player and how many lives it will be, so we just generate the sequence - it's up to players when to join the game. During the game, every fokler is taken from sequence, one by one.
And you can check it - there is a diskette icon near "Download result archive" label - the whole sequence is in the zip file. You can download it to your computer at the very beginning of th egame, and, as the game is finished, you'll get password to that zip file. Therefore, you'll see that those "4 explorers" or something weren't generated specially for you - you just happen to be the one, who pressed the button at that moment. Also, you can watch replay of the game (history section in games) to ensure that browsers fell in the order they were generated.

"Therefore, if there are several on the bots motivators and only one of them was destroyed, then you have to throw at least an equal number of their own Fokler to get at least half of the prize pot."
I'm not sure if it is grammatically correct (is it written in the site information?), but basically it means that if there are 9 foklers_player alive bots, you (who's thrown one life) and someone burned, 100% profit will be shared - 90% to bots and 10% to you. If there are 9 bots and 9 your foklers (with one life) you'll get 50% of the bank, if there are 18 your foklers and 9 bots, you'll get 66%, etc.

shefchenko17

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:51:28 AM

I'm sorry man I don't know if it is the way your are explaining it or something else but you as you are trying to explain and ease the game, it is getting more complicated. I still don't get the idea of this 1,2,3 lives of foklers. I only know that when 4 of 1 kind are near they explode (sometimes only 3 explode, I don't know why) . And about this
Quote from: shefchenko17 on January 03, 2016, 12:55:39 AM
yes it is in your site's FAQ and I don't understand it not only because it is grammatically incorrect but because it is messed up. There should be some basic rules and not like  this
"Say
3 1 1 2 will be 2 . . 1
3 3 2 1 will be 2 2 1 .
3 3 3 3 will be . . . .

Bot (x) has variable amount of lives, equal to the weakest one.
Say
3 1 2 X will be 2 . 1 .
3 X X 2 will be 1 . . .
3 X X 3 will be . . . .
"
I mean wtf is  that? 3 1 1 2 will be 2 . . 1
!?!?

Foklers.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 12:56:48 PM

We'll rework the FAQ, sorry  Smiley It is in basic rules, though now I see it is structured and formed not very well. Some things are obvious for us and not as obvious for players, we're also thinking about an interactive tool that helps to understand all the features.

These are lives (suppose all of them are operas)

3 1 1 2 will be 2 . . 1  ---->
(fokler with 3 lives) (with one life) (with one life) (with two lives)       have contacted, the weakest one in the chain is 1 life, so subtracting 1 life from each, it becomes

(fokler with 2 lives) (empty space) (empty space) (with one life) ,       etc, "X" further represent the bot with X letter

-- added
When you see three foklers explode it means that there was a lag, so you accidentally missed the part when the fourth one added, and only get the moment of exploding. You can verify it watching replay (there will be four foklers). We're working on decreasing lags, though some things still happen, unfortunatelly.

shefchenko17

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:12:46 PM

We'll rework the FAQ, sorry  Smiley It is in basic rules, though now I see it is structured and formed not very well. Some things are obvious for us and not as obvious for players, we're also thinking about an interactive tool that helps to understand all the features.

(fokler with 3 lives) (with one life) (with one life) (with two lives)       have contacted, the weakest one in the chain is 1 life, so subtracting 1 life from each, it becomes

(fokler with 2 lives) (empty space) (empty space) (with one life) ,       etc, "X" further represent the bot with X letter

-- added
When you see three foklers explode it means that there was a lag, so you accidentally missed the part when the fourth one added, and only get the moment of exploding. You can verify it watching replay (there will be four foklers). We're working on decreasing lags, though some things still happen, unfortunatelly.
The lag is not that big problem since there is lag everywhere in the net but... Ok. Lets  say 4 apples are next to each other as following:
3112(as in your example) and they explode and it leaves it this way 2..1 but a lot of times it happened to me I buy the most expensive one for 750000 and when it got into a chain of the same kind lets say 3111 ( 1=bot or a player) or something like that and my 750000 fokler explodes and doesn't lose only 1 live. So.. I still don't get it.

Foklers.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 01:32:52 PM

-- added
The lag is not that big problem since there is lag everywhere in the net but... Ok. Lets  say 4 apples are next to each other as following:
3112(as in your example) and they explode and it leaves it this way 2..1 but a lot of times it happened to me I buy the most expensive one for 750000 and when it got into a chain of the same kind lets say 3111 ( 1=bot or a player) or something like that and my 750000 fokler explodes and doesn't lose only 1 live. So.. I still don't get it.

Bot and player - are not equal things.

If there is at least one player with one life, you'll lose only one life. If you don't, you should post the game where it happened, and we'll fix it and recalculate your balance. Personally, I'm sure things work correctly.

If there are only bots, YOU became the weakness fokler.
Let the foklers_bot be "X", foklers_player or other player - "1".

3 1 1 1 ----> 2 . . .
3 1 X 1 ----> 2 . . .
3 X X 1 ---> 2 . . .
3 X X X ---> . . . .

foklers_bot doesn't have lives - it's a chameleon - he mimics to the weakest one in the chain.

In the second and third cases
3 1 1 1 ----> 2 . . .
3 X X 1 ---> 2 . . .
It mimics to ONE, since it is the smallest value.

In the fourth case
3 X X X ---> . . . .
It mimics to THREE - there's no one more weak..

shefchenko17

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:45:46 PM

That's a little bit better. Thanks for explaining in details. And about  the
And you'll get

3. 0.00797813 (+47 812)
2. 0.00783469 (+33 468)
1. 0.00765938 (+15 937)

That is when I buy 2nd and 3rd fokler from this kind(most expensive) . Is that correct?  For example if I buy 1x750000 (no matter if it explodes or not) and then I buy a 2nd one x750000 the latter will give me ~+33468, right?

payforyou.com

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 01:50:44 PM

Welcome. We offer you:

• Every 5 minutes 0.00000150 BTC
  • Referrals system is 50%

Start earning money by attracting people. The site has user-friendly interface & captcha.
Also present online games for money with friends + game chat.

Online games referrals system:
  • At the end of each game «Clash of Clash» and «Clash of Cash: free for all», the club shares 5% of their income among people whose referrals were victorious (retained its Fokler on the playing field). The distribution of funds between referrals masters depends on the value and quantity of the remaining foklers on the field.
  • If the winner of an auction is your referral, Foklers Club charges you a referral bonus equal to 5% of Club income, which is about 1% of the total bank auction.

Since now every registered gets > ► 0.00001 as start bonus.
       Everyone already registered gets > ► 0.00001 added to their balance.

░░░ Merry Xmas Smiley ░░░

Thank You
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: