Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SURVEY: How much bitcoins you have?  (Read 15614 times)
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:23:29 AM

literally the shortest survey i've ever done, OP if you dont mind me asking, what is this survey for?

It's for my research, that I`m doing about bitcoin distribution.

It is a very important research for me because I can get a lot of understanding about bitcoin this way, and in return I can help the bitcoin economy alot, with marketing programs, if I know the nature of the distributions.

Would blockchain.info's analysis chart not help figure that out? You're going to get response bias here.

What analysis chart? Send me link

Yes it would be much better most likely. I personally would not tell someone else my coin holdings..... there is really no good reason someone else needs to know mine.  Unless I'm buying off them and need to know I have it, or something such as that.

I suggest people not to share coin amount's. It's nothing against OP at all.  Just that this info is not good in wrong hands as it would make it easier to target larger holders with "bad things".

I dont know the identity of the responders, I only know the aggregate data.

It's google's privacy policy that handles the responders.

medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:24:14 AM

How would you define "newbie"? Someone into bitcoin for 1 week, 1 month or less than 1 year? You are conducting a research, you should specify who is your research target.
Well it has wide definitions but basically newcomers, like for example those that have spend less then 2-3 months in bitcoin.
How much bitcoins you currently own, in total.
<snip>

Perhaps you can add another question to your questionnaire like "how long have you been involved in bitcoin?" or "where did you acquire your bitcoin?". It's difficult to get people to answer questionnaires. When they do, you should set more questions to isolate your target  group.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:47:44 PM

How would you define "newbie"? Someone into bitcoin for 1 week, 1 month or less than 1 year? You are conducting a research, you should specify who is your research target.
Well it has wide definitions but basically newcomers, like for example those that have spend less then 2-3 months in bitcoin.
How much bitcoins you currently own, in total.
<snip>

Perhaps you can add another question to your questionnaire like "how long have you been involved in bitcoin?" or "where did you acquire your bitcoin?". It's difficult to get people to answer questionnaires. When they do, you should set more questions to isolate your target  group.

Yes but it's not that important, I would prefer if newbies would answer it, but it's not necessary since I can filter out the data.

larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:01:46 AM

literally the shortest survey i've ever done, OP if you dont mind me asking, what is this survey for?

It's for my research, that I`m doing about bitcoin distribution.

It is a very important research for me because I can get a lot of understanding about bitcoin this way, and in return I can help the bitcoin economy alot, with marketing programs, if I know the nature of the distributions.

Would blockchain.info's analysis chart not help figure that out? You're going to get response bias here.

What analysis chart? Send me link

Yes it would be much better most likely. I personally would not tell someone else my coin holdings..... there is really no good reason someone else needs to know mine.  Unless I'm buying off them and need to know I have it, or something such as that.

I suggest people not to share coin amount's. It's nothing against OP at all.  Just that this info is not good in wrong hands as it would make it easier to target larger holders with "bad things".

I dont know the identity of the responders, I only know the aggregate data.

It's google's privacy policy that handles the responders.

It was apparently not blockchain I was thinking of. Here you go:

http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com/charts/bitcoin-distribution-by-address?atblock=385000

AllysaNathalie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:29:22 AM

100k satoshi but I hope anyone gives me now a bit of bitcoin  Cheesy
in my wallet 1BVxNN9QwBy1R2h4ww92xuCeWySXaBfE3s
thank you very much  who you are god bless you
larem

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:06:50 AM

You can always work for some, :p. You'll get a lot more than just asking.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:04:28 AM

Indeed, dont worry newbies, I am in the process of creating something that will passively help you guys earn bitcoin faster.

But i need accurate info to estimate how much bitcoins newbies have ,so please continue to fill the survey Smiley

AllysaNathalie

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:05:12 PM

Indeed, dont worry newbies, I am in the process of creating something that will passively help you guys earn bitcoin faster.

But i need accurate info to estimate how much bitcoins newbies have ,so please continue to fill the survey Smiley
I completed
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:24:56 PM

I completed

Cool, thanks alot.

relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:37:57 PM

only a little bit, maybe 0.035 because i get paid from signature campaign bitmixer. and maybe tomorrow i can earn more by gambling. so i only have 0.035 bitcoin.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:04:27 PM

I hold a lot of the popular Alt Coins whose BTC value fluctuates

You should also add about how much in BTC alt coins we have

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:08:08 AM

I hold a lot of the popular Alt Coins whose BTC value fluctuates

You should also add about how much in BTC alt coins we have

That doesnt interest me, I`m only curious about raw BTC distribution.

larem

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:59:31 AM

I'm curious about what this is... or at least what realm. How does knowing how much BTC people have help you determine that? Either it's profitable or it isn't.

Sturgeon

Activity: 392

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:26:12 AM

Your response has been submitted. Thank you for helping my research!

the result at her Smiley
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wKifOkDhK9FBA1PqBkq-vwJ22HQXLdtyvl6LywpeH5k/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:29:01 AM

100k satoshi but I hope anyone gives me now a bit of bitcoin  Cheesy
thank you very much  who you are god bless you

I'm curious about what this is... or at least what realm. How does knowing how much BTC people have help you determine that? Either it's profitable or it isn't.

I'm curious also it seems like if your working on something to get new people coins... the goal would be as big as fast as you can.  No matter how many coins they have... they want as much as you can do.  Seems logical.

How many coin's they have really I don't see how it's a factor in this.   Unless it's a investment or something hoping to get coins.  Unless you need coins from others I still don't see useful way of using info. How does this help your project?
larem

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:39:49 AM

I'm curious also it seems like if your working on something to get new people coins... the goal would be as big as fast as you can.  No matter how many coins they have... they want as much as you can do.  Seems logical.

How many coin's they have really I don't see how it's a factor in this.   Unless it's a investment or something hoping to get coins.  Unless you need coins from others I still don't see useful way of using info. How does this help your project?

Also consider that a lot of people just aren't ready to jump in. I know of people with 0.1 coin that could easily throw $50k+ into BTC right now if they felt like it, just just don't have that push.

Jacknife

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:31:37 AM

I have fewer than 0.0001 bitcoin. I wish I could increase it to 1 bitcoin in a year's time. That is my short/medium aim.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:35:32 AM

I'm curious also it seems like if your working on something to get new people coins... the goal would be as big as fast as you can.  No matter how many coins they have... they want as much as you can do.  Seems logical.

How many coin's they have really I don't see how it's a factor in this.   Unless it's a investment or something hoping to get coins.  Unless you need coins from others I still don't see useful way of using info. How does this help your project?

It doesnt help people directly, but it helps them indirectly.

It's a measure of the wellbeing of BTC, and it will help faucet owners rework their strategies. Of course its helpful.

Relex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:22:34 PM

I have 2 bitcoins atm done survey
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:45:38 PM

Just having almost 2 btc but surely it require hard work to achieve that amount.
Almost a year I've spend my time for collecting faucet and enrolling sig campaign
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: