Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photo Hour goes on - be part of the bitcoin art project, Now with lomo promo!  (Read 1419 times)
roos (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 11:20:36 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 09:29:13 AM by roos

Grab the chance of directing a photo shoot of a bitcoin art project!

Photo Hour strive to create a mirror of the interests, dreams and daily life of bitcoin users by letting them direct one hour of shooting anything of their choice.
I started this project a year ago with four regular missions and a few special missions. Sadly enough the partner site I used for auctioning off the directorships went down. It was supposed to be back up months ago, but sadly it didnt happen, so now I will move on.

The goals are the same as before
  • To create a living, ever developing view of the interests, dreams and daily life of bitcoin users
  • To promote the use of bitcoins
  • To open up the art field in the bitcoin domain

How to participate?
About once a week, there is a directorship up for grabs. Come up with an idea on what you want to shoot. The important thing is that it is something you decide. Lets say your friend that doesn't use bitcoin asks you to get a directorship of photo hour to shoot studio picture of her boyfriend. Then its not really within the limits of Photo Hour since your contribution is the idea.

Hower, if you want pictures taken of yourself, a shop that sells stuff you like, a place you would like to visit (or wouldnt) a wedding of a friend you cant attend or whatever. Then you are the person to be part of Photo Hour.

Every time a new directorship is up for graps I will post a link to the auction of the mission. Whomever bids the highest bid wins the chance!
After the mission is done, you gain the right to use the pictures for whatever you like (you can even sell them if you like), the right will not be exclusive though. I will retain the same right and a few of the pictures will be published on the Photo Hour flickr page along with the mission statement and the directors name (anonymous is ok too).

You can read more on the flickr page and even see pictures from former missions.
http://www.flickr.com/people/69296392@N07/

The next auction is here:

Now remeber!
Don't bid a lot. I'm not in it for your precious bitcoins, the auction is for making the use of bitcoins and a bitcoin site a part of each mission. What i'm after is a glimpse into your mind, and there will always be another auction in a week or so for you to provide me with that.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roos (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 09:27:02 AM

Bitmit seams to work well for me, so I will stick there for now. I want to wish biddingpond good luck with getting their site back up and thank them for the first few auctions.

Current auction for mission #6 is here:
https://www.bitmit.net/item/12200-photo-hour-mission-6-special-lomography-promo/description

Mission #6 is also Special lomo mission #1
PhotoHour was donated a few rolls of vintage porta 160 120-film, stored since 2005. I was also given a lomography 6x6, 6x9, 6x12 belair camera. To celebrate this i will host 3 special lomography missions. Mission #6 will be the lomo mission for 6x6, mission #9 6x9 and mission #12 ofcourse 6x12. Since its vintage film I cant give any guarantee that it has aged with pleasure or that it even usefull at all. However there is a chance it will generate great lomo effects, fingers crossed. Thus, i will shoot digital on theese missions as well.

There will be no extra charge for development, film or scanning for the auction winner.
And remember, don't bid too much, i want your visions, minds and participation, not your precious bitcoins!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: