Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ( WTB ) KNCMINER NEPTUNE CUBES  (Read 493 times)
AJPOM1 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:03:35 PM

NEED SOME CUBES POSTED TO UK  Grin
tlon19

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:55:45 PM

pm.d
albertchillin

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:17:53 PM

NEED SOME CUBES POSTED TO UK  Grin

I have four cubes available, including Y cables.. I'm in the UK please let me know if you need them
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:12:00 PM

Anyone interested in this deal please use Escrow - Remember that escrow protects both parties and is not an insult when suggested / used.

If a deal on this equipment takes place publicly with escrow I'll be willing to pay the fees for it. Good luck selling.
albertchillin

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:23:07 PM

Anyone interested in this deal please use Escrow - Remember that escrow protects both parties and is not an insult when suggested / used.

If a deal on this equipment takes place publicly with escrow I'll be willing to pay the fees for it. Good luck selling.

Are you saying you're offering to be an escrow service?
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:58:47 PM

Are you saying you're offering to be an escrow service?

While I would be willing, I can admit that I do not have the right trust ratings to do so. You should look to more reputable members of this forum, especially users that have done escrow in the past. The time for becoming a new escrow has passed - without the trust required I know it would be ill advised for me to act as an escrow.

Most would suggest OgNasty, though I am not aware of which escrow has the highest/lowest fees.
AJPOM1 (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:19:27 PM

How much for the 4 cubes ?. Yes agree i have done a few trades with more active members without escrow but will be using it f I feel the need thanks for the offer  Grin
albertchillin

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:46:29 AM

How much for the 4 cubes ?. Yes agree i have done a few trades with more active members without escrow but will be using it f I feel the need thanks for the offer  Grin

I can sell you 4 cubes, I don't have a controller I'm afriad. But can give you all cables. Pleas make me an offer for 4 cubes.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: