Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overcharged - Get UNLIMITED FREE Smartphone Batteries! Only $5!  (Read 3193 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:02:59 AM

So he is selling smartphone battery for $5 but different smartphones use different size and power batteries,can he supply all?is $5 include worldwide shipping?
[/quote]

I don't think the $5 includes the shipping fee. Must be a separate fee.
He categorized his thread rederrin to smartphones so I am guessing that he has batteries available for every smartphone units unless he only has those batteries on the picture which I think only fits selected phones.

BTW OP, how many mAh does your battery has?

Kyle Lowry (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:45:01 AM

Anyone tried this ?

I have had a few sales but nobody has put up a review as of yet.

Are you saying that with your method we can prolong the life of our battery to infinite years? Smartphone batteries normally last 2-3 years so with your method we can use them beyond that period.Right?

No, this method is to get new batteries for free. So if you're battery isn't working as well as it used to, you can use my method to get a few more for free.

He's saying that i you already have a damaged battery he have batteries where he got for free and he is sellingthem for $5 as a replacement or for a secondary bettery for your smartphone incase you want it.

He is not prolonging the battery life. He is selling new ones.
No, that is not what I mean. This is a METHOD to get as many free batteries as you want, regardless of what type of phone. The picture is just some of the ones I have (I use iPhones so I have iPhone batteries Tongue).

So he is selling smartphone battery for $5 but different smartphones use different size and power batteries,can he supply all?is $5 include worldwide shipping?
I don't think the $5 includes the shipping fee. Must be a separate fee.
He categorized his thread rederrin to smartphones so I am guessing that he has batteries available for every smartphone units unless he only has those batteries on the picture which I think only fits selected phones.

BTW OP, how many mAh does your battery has?

I am not selling batteries, I am selling a method.
The method will give you free shipping. You do not pay for anything.
The mAh on these batteries are the same as the stock, factory batteries which will vary by manufacturer.

If you have any other questions, please PM me and do not spam the thread with false information.
Cheers ^.^
cryptosun

Activity: 448

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:58:46 AM

I can vouch for copy if wanted Smiley

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:00:23 AM

Sorry but on this forum, I've given out tons of vouch copies and the only person who actually came through and wrote a review was master-P so I no longer offer vouch copies.
cryptosun

Activity: 448

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:02:00 AM

Sorry but on this forum, I've given out tons of vouch copies and the only person who actually came through and wrote a review was master-P so I no longer offer vouch copies.
i do write a honest review but np Smiley

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:40:30 PM

This thread is almost a month old and nobody has vouched or bought the method? If so you should make a sale to the first order and see how it goes, this should boost your sales.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:39:58 PM

This thread is almost a month old and nobody has vouched or bought the method? If so you should make a sale to the first order and see how it goes, this should boost your sales.

Sales have been made but vouches haven't unfortunately. May hit up master-P or someone to leave a review for a copy.
TheGrimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:16:08 PM

Sales have been made but vouches haven't unfortunately. May hit up master-P or someone to leave a review for a copy.

Why would you want to talk to master-P? he is a scammer lol, I doubt his words will do anything but will make you look bad.

Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:30:56 PM

Why would you want to talk to master-P? he is a scammer lol, I doubt his words will do anything but will make you look bad.

I was unaware of what had happened, my bad. In the past, he's held true to his word and left an honest review but I guess I can't count on him anymore either. I will try to find someone who has left vouches in the past to give a vouch copy to.

Bump! Method still available and working!
If you purchase, please leave a review as it would be much appreciated!
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:23:28 PM

This must be a shady method because he deleted my previous post:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

After reading your post, this must be not legal because nothing is free.
I don't recommend using this method(even though i don't know what the method is) but this can not be legal, unlimited free batteries.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:58:10 PM

This must be a shady method because he deleted my previous post:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

After reading your post, this must be not legal because nothing is free.
I don't recommend using this method(even though i don't know what the method is) but this can not be legal, unlimited free batteries.

Deleted a lot of posts but always left one that quoted to remove spam in the thread m8. Should've let you know, that was my bad. Your message is still quoted however. I just figured it'd make a shorter thread is all.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:18:37 AM

Generally, those of us that are reputable (have been around a long time and have a great reputation) follow through. For the most part, assuming someone wasn't a d-bag and sold their account, Legendary/Hero members can be trusted with things like this. I, for example, have given around 20 vouches for things I cared nothing about, solely to help the poster and potential customers of theirs. So not everyone is bad.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:18:15 PM

Bump! Method recently tested and is still working!
Last time i haven't asked if these batteries are original? how long does it take from the start until the delivery? and can i pay after i receive the batteries.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:21:26 PM

Last time i haven't asked if these batteries are original? how long does it take from the start until the delivery? and can i pay after i receive the batteries.

PM has been sent to you sir!
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:17:15 PM

I think questions posted here should be answered here.It is not a good practice to reply in pm.It maybe that your are posting questions from your alts to bump the thread

Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:57:02 AM

I think questions posted here should be answered here.It is not a good practice to reply in pm.It maybe that your are posting questions from your alts to bump the thread

Don't have alts m8. Will do that in the future.
darkstarzz69

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:29:13 PM

I just bought the method. Will test it out and update with a review.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
darkstarzz69

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:25:40 AM

Review for this method:

1. You got to have money up-front
2. It will take a while to receive your battery.
3. You got to be quite active to do this.

For me, I just bought to give a review but I won't be using it.

P.S. Batteries are not original.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:11:33 PM

Review for this method:

1. You got to have money up-front
2. It will take a while to receive your battery.
3. You got to be quite active to do this.

For me, I just bought to give a review but I won't be using it.

P.S. Batteries are not original.

Thanks for the vouch, much appreciated!
Batteries should be OEM just not 100% brand new.
biteee

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:34:16 PM

Hmm, interesting. I was not aware of this but I have never had any trouble with this.

I did a little searching and found this however: https://www.shipito.com/shipping-lithium-batteries-from-usa
There are some postal services that will ship batteries without questions, such as FedEx and DHL.

Just want to reiterate, I never had any problems with this and this is the first time I'm hearing of it.
[/quote]

If you're shipping lithium batteries from the US try www.viabox.com for package forwarding. They have multiple carriers, including FedEx and DHL.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: