Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Betcoin.ag legit?  (Read 2500 times)
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:23:12 AM

Of course they are legit. I've been playing at their platform for months now and already made withdraws... it can take a long time but they always deliver
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 04:32:00 AM

Bitcoin and online gambling may not be legal in some countries.. So it's really a grey area to answer this sort of thing.

I personally don't see bitcoin gambling as illegal, and I'm thinking it may be regulated in Canada but not enforced for the most part.
I'd check with your local law enforcement or govt to see if Bitcoin gambling is illegal in your country if it is maybe use a secure browser like tor.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:23:48 PM

They are working with me on some issues. I had a customer service agent go off on me. But other agents have come in and worked it out with me. So I am on the fence with this place but I am going to keep testing it out purely because of the other agent.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:04:32 PM

I have to agree with the sentiment of this thread.
They seem to be quite reliable. Apart for their sig campaign, there are no scam accusations and their service (I tried it once) works smooth..

Would i vouch for them. Nope.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:31:47 PM

I have to agree with the sentiment of this thread.
They seem to be quite reliable. Apart for their sig campaign, there are no scam accusations and their service (I tried it once) works smooth..

Would i vouch for them. Nope.

There are scam accusations to their sig campaign? Never heard of it.
Anyway, I know them for their poker service, and never had any problems. Never tried the other services, so I can't talk about those.

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 04:37:46 PM

I have been playing at Betcoin.ag for quite awhile....I, too, have migrated from USD to BTC, and I can say that Betcoin.ag is the best pokersite you can find on this forum.  Not only is it HUD compatible, but it also has the benefit of being included in the Winning Poker Network's tournament player pool.

Suggestions:  Utilize the resources of the internet such as pokerscout and sharkscope to get a better understanding of the people you play against and the poker sites you're considering....Not everybody on this forum tell the truth, some do, but not all!  Always do your own independent research....it will save you a lot of coin!  This is the wild, wild west.....pay attention to the trust rankings of the members you take advice from....Goodluck, catch you on the felt.
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 08:51:53 PM

Well, there's an ongoing scam accusation against the site.
Let's see if they are about to resolve his grievances or they keep his request pending for much longer duration.

Although I don't believe they will earn a bad name just like that. Well, time will tell.

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:33:59 PM

Let's see if they are about to resolve his grievances or they keep his request pending for much longer duration.

Although I don't believe they will earn a bad name just like that. Well, time will tell.
That is not just one but there were many very similar to that .I think it's just the difference of time zones or the owner/person responsible is not getting time to cash that out as they say the support agents cant do anything bigger than thousand credits,it's pathetic though.

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 11:36:40 PM

That is not just one but there were many very similar to that .I think it's just the difference of time zones or the owner/person responsible is not getting time to cash that out as they say the support agents cant do anything bigger than thousand credits,it's pathetic though.

I'm pretty sure it's been resolved....New accounts get scrutinized a little more than older accounts, due to security checks...there's always the possibility of multiple accounts and collusive activity in the poker client they need to check out....after the first withdrawal's complete, things should go smooth.  Other (USD) poker rooms go thru an extensive security check the first withdrawal....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: