Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $500 eBay - Cheap Price - Buy Christmas Gifts  (Read 671 times)
Dorrittulx (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:53:46 PM

Hi, so I got this off a rich relative who buys me things like these last year. He gave me $100 iTunes and a $200 Visa last year, lol. Anyways, I only have 1 code to sell, I'm looking for around $420-430 BTC for it, at whatever the rate for that is at the time of sale. You can buy your relatives Christmas gifts with enough time to ship, as well as some goodies for yourself. Funds never run out, use it 1 or 2 years from now, it'll still have balance.

These only work in USA and Canada, and can be used to buy anything. If the item is over $500 I think you can use your PayPal to pay the rest.

Escrow is suggested, but I can go first if you're trusted enough. Let me know guys, if I don't get offers within 72 hours I'll just use it up, but I like BTC more.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:57:25 PM

LOL..Do you think any one will fall for your story and buy your card(ed) !

Post a pic of the card with your user id on a piece of paper   !

Dorrittulx (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:06:34 PM

I don't think eBay sells physical gift cards, is eBay a physical retail store? I'd think not. This is 100% not carded. The balance would never be taken away, etc.
kirch

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:20:31 PM

I don't think eBay sells physical gift cards, is eBay a physical retail store? I'd think not. This is 100% not carded. The balance would never be taken away, etc.

LOL ..you can buy ebay GC in stores: http://travelwithgrant.boardingarea.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2-25-Ebay-GIft-Cards.jpg

May be you have got from sellers who have got from ransomeware..which may have already been reported to ebay !

Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:17:19 AM

Just buy them at localbitcoins for like 60%
Temp1150

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:32:19 AM

@Kirch stfu not every one is an indian carder stop being a retard no one here knows anything about ransomware or the first thing about it lmao go cook some curry chop chop
kirch

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:24:52 AM

@Kirch stfu not every one is an indian carder stop being a retard no one here knows anything about ransomware or the first thing about it lmao go cook some curry chop chop

WTF..I don't care if you are OPs' friend or multi ID
He said he got it as gift..when I asked to post a pic..he changed to e-gift card..and he has not even posted proof of the card..he has just the code bought from a carder   !
IT IS 100% NOT A LEGIT CODE.PERIOD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: