Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous debit or credit cards with bitcoins?  (Read 9648 times)
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 12:40:15 AM

Did nobody read my post? Use the polish ibans, nothing else is truly anonymous.
How can we get them?
flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 12:47:06 AM

Well I'm not sure if anyone else has offered them here before (they probably have), but I can offer them for $80. You can order them directly from the bank for $5 but they only ship to Poland which is the main problem. I currently have 4 cards and they work fine.

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
ishare

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 04:31:03 AM

what would be the max i could withdraw daily ?
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 06:13:26 AM

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
jSmoke

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 11:18:20 PM

flavius, I'm interested in taking you up on the offer. PM me.
Tracer

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 05:11:24 PM

flavius, I'm interested in taking you up on the offer. PM me.

Sounds like the Polish BitCurex cards, bought one with bitcoin and was received in the mail within the week. I don't live in Poland and they shipped to me
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 05:46:19 PM

Polish bitcurex card?

http://shop.bitcurex.com/index.php?id_product=10&controller=product#/currency-usd_dollar
With this card you can "sell" your bitcoins at bitcurex.com or pln.bitcurex.com and deposit funds to this card.
Its an easy choice when you want to quickly withdraw your money, or you can just sell your bitcoins and give the card as a present.
The cards does not have any card holder name so it is an ideal gift, like gift cards, with the difference BCC can be loaded and use multiple times, in online shops, brick-and-mortar shops, and over infinite number of ATMs across the World.
BCC lets you withdraw any currency*, to your personal card in a matter of few hours. Nothing is as fast as Bitcoin but one hour is quite fast, for a fiat currency. There are no fees to withdraw to the cards from your account on bitcurex.com
This card lets you pay with it or withdraw cash from ATM, anywhere you are in the WORLD. So if you are going on a vacation to foreign country, exchange your bitcoins, get some cards, and you are ready to go. You can also use the card to pay via internet in any online shops.

Ok, so they claim you can use it on the internet. But don't most website checkouts require a billing address associated with the credit card # to check against the shipping address? If anyone uses one of these and has any details on this point, that'd be great.

Of course, you have to order it in the mail, which means it's not quite as anonymous as walking into a shop, but the shop has a security camera and your friend's mailbox doesn't ;-).

HighInBC

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 06:58:55 PM

It would be great to have a debit/credit card that drew directly from my bitcoins. Anonymous would be nice but even attached to  my identity would be nice.
Tracer

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 07:05:27 PM

It would be great to have a debit/credit card that drew directly from my bitcoins. Anonymous would be nice but even attached to  my identity would be nice.
Just got my card, haven't tried it yet. Don't know about paying online, but it should be useful when paying your groceries or withdrawing from an ATM. Will try it out one of the first days.
clark3934

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 07:21:27 PM

You can go to http://www.vanillavisa.com and locate a retailer. Just walk into CVS and buy one with $100 on it. Though even if you pay with cash, you'll still be on the security cameras.

So, someone super paranoid should probably make a Vanilla Visa mixer or purchase network.
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 10:44:25 PM

No it isn't a bitcurex card. It comes from an actual bank. A friend of mine lives in Poland and orders them from the bank, then he can ship to you/anyone else. You can load bitcoins onto the card by selling bitcoins on bitstamp (my preferred website) and probably a lot others. The cards that my friend ships you are unopened straight from the bank, so it truly is completely anonymous.

BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 06:29:28 PM

Your friend should make a website selling polish bank cards!  Grin
Good $$ opportunity.

BitInstant (I think) a while ago promise a debit card that stored your balance in BTC but converted instantly on purchase, so a little different than these cards that you load USD onto after already selling the BTC in advance. I guess both have their advantages. But this card never materialized. It's a pretty big undertaking; I'm sure someone will figure it out eventually and boy will they score because that's exactly what everybody wants right now.
evccyr

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 06:38:25 PM

Interesting. I didn't know you could get "anonymous" cards like that.
smogbog

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:17:22 PM

Wondering though - how do you guys use your prepaid cards? most online retailers don't take prepaid cards - or so i've found.
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:21:29 PM

You use them at an ATM to withdrawal cash?

smogbog

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:31:38 PM

Isnt there a fee to take cash off of a prepaid card?
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:48:01 PM

At most like a dollar or so

bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:18:28 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216629.0
calilio

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:33:14 AM

You could always walk into walgreen's and buy a Debit card that you could refill every time it runs out back at Walgreen
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:39:05 AM

You could always walk into walgreen's and buy a Debit card that you could refill every time it runs out back at Walgreen
Thats hardly anonymous and comperable to this:
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: