Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional Reliable Web Hosting For Cheap  (Read 1670 times)
BTC LOVER

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Bitcoin for the Charity :)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:37:11 PM

Ive give it a try and he gave me the data via PM.
So ive dont have the time to test it but he gave me the account and the ability Wink

so maybe somebody else had some luck with this Wink

regards
BTC LOVER
deathdealer1252 (OP)

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:27:38 PM

Ive give it a try and he gave me the data via PM.
So ive dont have the time to test it but he gave me the account and the ability Wink

so maybe somebody else had some luck with this Wink

regards
BTC LOVER

Thanks!!  Cool

Still giving out trails for anyone who wants them!
deathdealer1252 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:58:19 PM

Filling orders and giving out trails!
deathdealer1252 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:38:30 PM

Still giving out free trails and taking orders!!!  Cool
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:34:31 PM

any company url ?

is it SSD hosting, how long are you in business , do you have your own servers or you are just reselling someone ?

how can i trust my data with you if my data and scripts are safe ?

deathdealer1252 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:36:08 AM

any company url ?

is it SSD hosting, how long are you in business , do you have your own servers or you are just reselling someone ?

No company URL, these are my own private dedicated servers in my own private datacenter Cool Figure this would be a cool way to get some BTC! Yes SSD! And you get your own cPanel, so you are in charge of your data, etc... All cPanels are separate from each other, so no risk to you! Plus backups, every hour  Tongue Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks for your time!
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:32:22 AM

Been using the service for over a month now, didn't experience downtime.
I can still vouch for this service and its dirt cheap compared to others.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
deathdealer1252 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:11:42 PM

Been using the service for over a month now, didn't experience downtime.
I can still vouch for this service and its dirt cheap compared to others.

Thank you for the wonderful vouch! Still taking orders! Plenty of space left!
wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:26:25 AM

any company url ?

No company URL, these are my own private dedicated servers in my own private datacenter Cool Figure this would be a cool way to get some BTC! Yes SSD! And you get your own cPanel, so you are in charge of your data, etc... All cPanels are separate from each other, so no risk to you! Plus backups, every hour  Tongue Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks for your time!

its cool that you have your own data center,

i was talking about WHM you can access any websites data with WHM as you do not have any identity no company no url and also new so i wont risk my data and personal database with, better to register a company and build trust if you professionally want to sale hosting

deathdealer1252 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:52:41 AM

any company url ?

No company URL, these are my own private dedicated servers in my own private datacenter Cool Figure this would be a cool way to get some BTC! Yes SSD! And you get your own cPanel, so you are in charge of your data, etc... All cPanels are separate from each other, so no risk to you! Plus backups, every hour  Tongue Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks for your time!

i was talking about WHM you can access any websites data with WHM as you do not have any identity no company no url and also new so i wont risk my data and personal database with, better to register a company and build trust if you professionally want to sale hosting

Good point and I can agree with what you are saying. If your data is that sensitive, then I would for sure not host it just anywhere. I would choose very careful where I would host such files.

Honestly I am just doing this to obtain Bitcoin. Have no reason to do it on a commercial level (as I already do things in this field on a professional level), why I have not built a website. If I steadily keep getting customers tho, I will more than likely build a website / register a business name, etc... For now, it is just a hobby Smiley sorry for the inconvenience.
deathdealer1252 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:24:38 PM

Still giving out free trials for vouches! PM me!
wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:43:05 AM

any company url ?

No company URL, these are my own private dedicated servers in my own private datacenter Cool Figure this would be a cool way to get some BTC! Yes SSD! And you get your own cPanel, so you are in charge of your data, etc... All cPanels are separate from each other, so no risk to you! Plus backups, every hour  Tongue Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks for your time!

Good point and I can agree with what you are saying. If your data is that sensitive, then I would for sure not host it just anywhere. I would choose very careful where I would host such files.

Honestly I am just doing this to obtain Bitcoin. Have no reason to do it on a commercial level (as I already do things in this field on a professional level), why I have not built a website. If I steadily keep getting customers tho, I will more than likely build a website / register a business name, etc... For now, it is just a hobby Smiley sorry for the inconvenience.

no my data is not sensitive or suspicious or any other kind of illegal stuff  its a script which a freelancer developer made for me for 1200$ and in the past there have been some hosts ( brand new from the box ) whois main purpose was to steal peoples scripts and for some other bad stuff

so i always make sure before buying hosting that i was working with a trusted and old company

by the way good luck with selling

deathdealer1252 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:13:05 PM

any company url ?

no my data is not sensitive or suspicious or any other kind of illegal stuff  its a script which a freelancer developer made for me for 1200$ and in the past there have been some hosts ( brand new from the box ) whois main purpose was to steal peoples scripts and for some other bad stuff

so i always make sure before buying hosting that i was working with a trusted and old company

by the way good luck with selling

Makes sense! And thank you for the luck! If you ever need any cheap hosting for files other than what you paid for let me know!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: