Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $30 loan  (Read 2028 times)
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:18:46 AM

I cannot fund this loan because the OP is requesting a loan that is tied to BTC-USD rates for a long period. Its highly possible that when the loan is due the bitcoin price will be much higher than now and repayment will be lower than the amount given in terms of BTC.

Well in that case I might lend him because I am not interested in lending in btc amount because of price changes. If the amount will be in btc then there will be a guarantee that I won't lose because of price fall
SwingFirst (OP)

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:24:02 AM

I cannot fund this loan because the OP is requesting a loan that is tied to BTC-USD rates for a long period. Its highly possible that when the loan is due the bitcoin price will be much higher than now and repayment will be lower than the amount given in terms of BTC.

Well in that case I might lend him because I am not interested in lending in btc amount because of price changes. If the amount will be in btc then there will be a guarantee that I won't lose because of price fall

So, do you want to lend me $30 then? I will return $35 in BTC somewhere between Dec 23rd and 28th (most likely 23rd). Smiley

I'll see if we can get a trusted escrow to hold my account in the meantime. Vod, are you willing to?
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:24:39 AM

Its your choice then. To me there isn't any significant indicators that the bitcoin price will fall before the end of this year.
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:32:58 AM

So, do you want to lend me $30 then? I will return $35 in BTC somewhere between Dec 23rd and 28th (most likely 23rd). Smiley

I'll see if we can get a trusted escrow to hold my account in the meantime. Vod, are you willing to?

Yeah sure. You remember my terms in my first post of this thread ?

My terms : $5 Interest if Repayment on or before December 23rd. 30% more interest if paid 5 days late on 28th.

If agree then please proceed to find a trusted escrow to hold your account. If vod is offline then pm master-p
SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:36:58 AM

My terms : $5 Interest if Repayment on or before December 23rd. 30% more interest if paid 5 days late on 28th.

If agree then please proceed to find a trusted escrow to hold your account. If vod is offline then pm master-p

By 30% more interest, do you mean 30% more than $5? So if I pay on the 23rd it's $5 interest, but any day after that is approximately $7 interest ($2 extra)?

Will look for an escrow now.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:39:04 AM

If Vod and masper-p isn't available I can hold your account. I know I am not trusted as masper-p or Vod but I am trustworthy enough to hold your account. Smiley
SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:40:53 AM

If Vod and masper-p isn't available I can hold your account. I know I am not trusted as masper-p or Vod but I am trustworthy enough to hold your account. Smiley
I just sent a PM to master-p. If he doesn't respond within let's say 15 minutes you can be the escrow.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:46:51 AM

why are you taking a fiat loan on bitcoin forum ? I could agree that you might be in some problem and need this money but it doesn't makes sense still cause you are taking it in bitcoins.

either take in fiat and repay in fiat or take in btc and repay in btc.

yo
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:54:30 AM

I just sent a PM to master-p. If he doesn't respond within let's say 15 minutes you can be the escrow.

Sorry but I don't want to use Atomicat as escrow to hold collateral. Try others if master-p doesn't responds

why are you taking a fiat loan on bitcoin forum ? I could agree that you might be in some problem and need this money but it doesn't makes sense still cause you are taking it in bitcoins.

either take in fiat and repay in fiat or take in btc and repay in btc.

I am giving in fiat and will also take in fiat. Don't worry about that and it also makes sense  Wink
SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:56:43 AM

Okay we wait for another escrow. Ignore the PM I sent to you.
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:05:03 PM

Till then sign a message in this format with address https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg12174323#msg12174323

Code:
I am <borrower> taking loan of <amount> from <lender> with my bitcointalk account as collateral. I will pay back xx in within x days. Today is <date>. If I default <lender> will be the new owner of this account. 

Edit : You just pmed me your password but I haven't changed that
You still need to sign this message
My bitcoin are ready to send
SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:17:06 PM

Till then sign a message in this format with address https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg12174323#msg12174323

Code:
I am <borrower> taking loan of <amount> from <lender> with my bitcointalk account as collateral. I will pay back xx in within x days. Today is <date>. If I default <lender> will be the new owner of this account. 

Address:
Code:
1LQVvaqnbxTekscDbBboAARwEySorNksaW
I am SwingFirst taking loan of $30 from xinzark with my bitcointalk account as collateral. I will pay back $35 on December 23rd 2015 or $37 between December 24-28th 2015. Today is December 14th. If I default xinzark will be the new owner of this account.
Signature:
Code:
H2lPUlZSVTAYkfs22RZCfLnTR1oLpSM4y2p9cQaP4XR2ONKIJraR0F4YAwuYDwDfz/FvqNQeG69lYrIVaNyL9yE=
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:22:34 PM

Code:

Address:
Code:
I am SwingFirst taking loan of $30 from xinzark with my bitcointalk account as collateral. I will pay back $35 on December 23rd 2015 or $37 between December 24-28th 2015. Today is December 14th. If I default xinzark will be the new owner of this account.
Signature:
Code:
H2lPUlZSVTAYkfs22RZCfLnTR1oLpSM4y2p9cQaP4XR2ONKIJraR0F4YAwuYDwDfz/FvqNQeG69lYrIVaNyL9yE=

The signature is verified at --- https://static1.blocktrail.com/BTC?verifysignedmessage=1
but couldn't verify it on coinig.

yo
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:23:29 PM

The signature is verified at --- https://static1.blocktrail.com/BTC?verifysignedmessage=1
Most likely due to line break, happens often
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:28:48 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 12:49:26 PM by xinzark

Code:

Address:
Code:
Signature:
Code:

Got some errors while verifying through coinig but verified with blocktrail

Loan funded : https://blockchain.info/tx/60ca28258a9ffdac9576dccb36fbbd4b1791f15370e9a3b5b51ad4943c881ecc
Repayment address : 1KBcdRxzPaC4XWkkJBFz4eNemhN64f6EbC

Please someone quote this for reference
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:29:56 PM

probably ,but it is upto the lender to proceed or not , there isn't any risk involved in taking the account as collateral.

yo
SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:33:49 PM

probably ,but it is upto the lender to proceed or not , there isn't any risk involved in taking the account as collateral.
Coinig doesn't work very often for me either. But one service confirmed it, so I don't see why it wouldn't be trustworthy.
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:50:26 PM

Loan has been funded. Please anyone don't post about that again and please quote this post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288649.msg13244152#msg13244152
SwingSecond

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:52:00 PM

Loan has been funded. Please anyone don't post about that again and please quote this post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288649.msg13244152#msg13244152
Thanks for the loan! I will make sure to pay it back as promised. Smiley
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:53:06 PM

Code:

Address:
Code:
Signature:
Code:

Got some errors while verifying through coinig but verified with blocktrail

Loan funded : https://blockchain.info/tx/60ca28258a9ffdac9576dccb36fbbd4b1791f15370e9a3b5b51ad4943c881ecc
Repayment address : 1KBcdRxzPaC4XWkkJBFz4eNemhN64f6EbC

Please someone quote this for reference

Quoted for future reference.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████