May 08, 2024, 02:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have Aliens Visited Earth ?
Yes - 32 (50.8%)
No - 13 (20.6%)
Maybe - 11 (17.5%)
Polls Suck & Spoetnik is Gay ! - 6 (9.5%)
Goats !!!111ONE - 1 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 63

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Have Aliens Visited Earth ?  (Read 7088 times)
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:04:20 PM

I vote no.
Alien only created by Steven Spielberg imagination. Once all people watch it, Alien's image are kept on people's mind
When some shadow or something unknown occur, they just called it alien , UFO , or something.

Even if they're exist, why would they show themself ? Are they afraid of us ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:23:34 PM

I vote no.
Alien only created by Steven Spielberg imagination. Once all people watch it, Alien's image are kept on people's mind
When some shadow or something unknown occur, they just called it alien , UFO , or something.

Even if they're exist, why would they show themself ? Are they afraid of us ?

Probably they are as interesting to us as we are interested in ants.

samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:14:03 PM

They are visited us

Bayuu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:15:19 PM

Wanted to vote that you were gay, but I settled for no in the end.

What? The same amount of people voted "yes" compared to "no"?

You guys must be the aliens here Roll Eyes

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:09:17 PM

Nice thread mate! I am sure that we can have a great discussion here... Smiley

I was always asking my self: Are we alone in the Universe, or are we the only species and is the Earth the center of the Universe?

The answer is NO! I mean, isn't logical that in this huge space full with galaxies and planets, that we are the only species. Smiley There are a lot's of evidence in the distant past that our planet was visited by extraterrestrial beings. Look in the ancient text, believe me you will find the evidence.

The last article I was read was about Texas. The scholars was found an hammer which is dating back for 400 millions of years BC! So, if our civilization is dating back for around 6000 bc as the history is telling us, then what will be the question about this hammer? The same question is whit us! If we do really evolve from apes before 55.000 years ago, then how this metal hammer is before the apes? Cheesy

I read about this and other similar finds. I think it came out of coal or something like that. There are two explanations for this.

1) its a hoax
2) a time traveller left it in the past.

Edit - found a wiki article about the hammer.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Hammer

Looks like its #1 folks..
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:30:48 PM

thx for the link i was thinking the hammer would have to be a hoax.

i agree with the ants comment too.
If they came here they possess technology way ahead of us we would be savage barbarians.
The tech required to travel across the universe is simply insane.
It would take a lot of trouble to get from places in our own galaxy to here.. never mind outside the galaxy.
Distance to Andromeda Galaxy = 2.537 million light years.
Can you even fathom how brutal that is ?
IF you traveled at light speed in one second around earth you woudl wrap around it 7 times.
If you traveled to the nearest star it would take around 60,000 years with our best tech we have now.
So just think of what an Alien civilization must be able to do to even get here..
Possible sure.. but highly doubtful.
And i think we would have proof that would not be contained by clandestine secret US govt groups.

many scientists think we have seen no sign of Alien life out there for one reason.
Life doesn't live long enough.
The universe is violent !
Mass extinction(s) are common and we will join them unless we populate other planets and soon.
Sadly no one cares or think the threats are real and are not willing to lift a finger.
Keeping our eggs in one basket is dumb.. but we are dumb so no surprise there.

Every human on earth should be actively working on things to prevent comet / asteroid impacts etc.
But how many are ? 00000000.1 % ?

You could be standing there and from out of nowhere see a mountain the size of Mt. Everest pop up in front of your feet.
It's happened on other planets near by..
It's simply physics.. if a meteor big enough hits the planet it *can cause an impact that radiates
through and around the earth so the effect pops up on the opposite side of the earth.
This happened on Mercury before.. and could happen here too.
ever wondered why mercury spins in the opposite direction than every other planet ?
And why it's pretty much just a giant planet core with no mantel ?

The one thing we learn in time is we are in a far more precarious position than we realized.. and powerless.

FUD first & ask questions later™
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:51:19 AM

IMO no... There's not enough evidence to say so at the moment.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:27:23 PM

I was always asking my self: Are we alone in the Universe, or are we the only species and is the Earth the center of the Universe?

The answer is NO! I mean, isn't logical that in this huge space full with galaxies and planets, that we are the only species. Smiley There are a lot's of evidence in the distant past that our planet was visited by extraterrestrial beings. Look in the ancient text, believe me you will find the evidence.

The last article I was read was about Texas. The scholars was found an hammer which is dating back for 400 millions of years BC! So, if our civilization is dating back for around 6000 bc as the history is telling us, then what will be the question about this hammer? The same question is whit us! If we do really evolve from apes before 55.000 years ago, then how this metal hammer is before the apes? Cheesy

I read about this and other similar finds. I think it came out of coal or something like that. There are two explanations for this.

1) its a hoax

Edit - found a wiki article about the hammer.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Hammer

Leave the theories man, I am giving you a facts and you should try to think on them with you logical side of you brain! Cheesy

Here, I will give you some short info from the article and if you a interested in this things then feel free to visit our web and forums: http://www.ancient-code.com/

According to studies of the Metallurgical Institute of Columbia the inside handle underwent the process of carbonization, the head of the hammer was built with an iron purity only achievable with modern-day technology. According to analysis, the head of the hammer consists of 97 pure iron, 2 percent chlorine and 1 percent sulfur. Surprisingly researchers also found that the iron had undergone a process of purification and hardening, typical of metallurgy of the twentieth century. According to analysis, the rock encasing of the hammer was dated to the Ordovician era, more than 400 million years ago.

Link to the article:
http://www.ancient-code.com/the-400-million-year-old-hammer/

Link to the forum:
http://forum.ancient-code.com/index.php?&sid=01bfa9e41bd36fd6a1f39b13d13cdb78
MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:31:15 PM

1) its a hoax

Leave the theories man, I am giving you a facts and you should try to think on them with you logical side of you brain! Cheesy

Here, I will give you some short info from the article and if you a interested in this things then feel free to visit our web and forums: http://www.ancient-code.com/

According to studies of the Metallurgical Institute of Columbia the inside handle underwent the process of carbonization, the head of the hammer was built with an iron purity only achievable with modern-day technology. According to analysis, the head of the hammer consists of 97 pure iron, 2 percent chlorine and 1 percent sulfur. Surprisingly researchers also found that the iron had undergone a process of purification and hardening, typical of metallurgy of the twentieth century. According to analysis, the rock encasing of the hammer was dated to the Ordovician era, more than 400 million years ago.

Link to the article:

Link to the forum:

Don't get me wrong, I like conspiracies, mysteries and alien stuff. I also like to figure out which are hoaxes and which ones can be explained away with science. Also those conspiracy sites typically leave out the parts that can explain these artifacts...

So the reason the hammer appears to be made in the 20th century is because it was. You missed this part on the wiki page.

"As J.R. Cole states: "The stone is real, and it looks impressive to someone unfamiliar with geological processes. How could a modern artifact be stuck in Ordovician rock? The answer is that the concretion itself is not Ordovician. Minerals in solution can harden around an intrusive object dropped in a crack or simply left on the ground if the source rock (in this case, reportedly Ordovician) is chemically soluble."[8][9]"

Whats more likely, a hammer made in the 20th century was encased in stone as stated above or this hammer is the only evidence of advanced civilization 400 million years ago?
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 01:32:21 PM

haha Personally i like the fourth option Tongue
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:42:07 PM

i went with number 4 also lol  Grin
zaheersemy

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:56:58 PM

aliens there but dont think they might have visited planet earth
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:25:10 PM

To be honest, I dont really know, but I've seen a lot of strange objects in the sky. The last one I saw was last spring in Serbia. I was walking with my brother and a friend up the hill where there are no light (it was night) and the sky was clear. I've been looking at the sky and I've noticed 3 orange light in a triangle formation and I tought that it was a plane, but after a second it changed it flying paths in that moment for the 90 degrees there was no curving like an airplane would made or anything just changed the path and also after a few seconds there was a sound taht sounded like strong humming.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:15:31 PM

Okay I'll tell you what I saw.

On a summer night a couple of years ago my sister and I were outside around 10pm. She saw them first, two lights high in the sky, brighter than the usual planes so they were distinct. They moved across the sky slowly like a plane. Then stopped, the lights got bright, then brighter.. and slowly dimmed out like they were moving away from us.

My take on it.. Advanced military aircraft that are capable of space flight. Turned their noses up and hit the afterburners.

or.. regular military aircraft where the pilots decided that 20,000 feet wasn't high enough.. so they put the noses up and hit the afterburners.

Thing is the lights took a while to dim out, about 1-2 minutes.. So back then I was sure they went into space. After thinking on it more I came to the conclusion these were just military aircraft getting some altitude.

I think most sightings can be explained like this.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:49:21 AM

i think yes, but it's really2 secret.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:22:01 AM

@MisO69
Misc Darpa projects are public.
I seen one where they claimed do be doing like mach 14 or mach 20 in the edge of the atmosphere.
They issued a pres release on it.. many things are crazy and not a secret.

US military etc send up stuff to space ever few days on average.
You can read about them on the official blogs etc.

Spent time out doors lots and you see lots !

You guys recall that weird spiral in the sky ?
Missile shots from sub MisO69 ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Graphics

Activity: 387

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:25:55 AM

We are the aliens to earth.
Forumgeiq

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:28:24 AM

I don't think so
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:50:58 AM

Aliens are imaginary things. Real life consists of only humans and animals and ghosts. Aliens donot exist here.
my vote: no
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:21:09 PM

1) its a hoax

Link to the article:

Link to the forum:

Don't get me wrong, I like conspiracies, mysteries and alien stuff. I also like to figure out which are hoaxes and which ones can be explained away with science. Also those conspiracy sites typically leave out the parts that can explain these artifacts...

So the reason the hammer appears to be made in the 20th century is because it was. You missed this part on the wiki page.

"As J.R. Cole states: "The stone is real, and it looks impressive to someone unfamiliar with geological processes. How could a modern artifact be stuck in Ordovician rock? The answer is that the concretion itself is not Ordovician. Minerals in solution can harden around an intrusive object dropped in a crack or simply left on the ground if the source rock (in this case, reportedly Ordovician) is chemically soluble."[8][9]"

Whats more likely, a hammer made in the 20th century was encased in stone as stated above or this hammer is the only evidence of advanced civilization 400 million years ago?

Well, tell me what you think? Do you think that we was the only civilization who was lived on Earth or there where 5 civilizations like the ancient (sacred) text is telling us? Smiley

Here, I will give you another fact about the nano technology. Today we all know that the nano technology was show in 21 century, but does it? Cheesy

Researchers have made another incredible discovery in Labinsk, Russia. According to scholars this discovery marks the beginning of a completely new history, one that many ancient alien theorists have been talking about for years. The object that researchers have found is believed to be some sort of ancient microchip and according to researchers, this ancient microchips dates back millions of years. After countless tests, researchers have come to the conclusion that this antique piece was used as some sort of microchip in ancient times.

Name of the article: It looks like researchers from Russia have found a 250 million year old microchip, the question is have they? And what is this strange object?

Link to the article: http://www.ewao.com/a/1-have-researchers-found-a-250-million-year-old-microchip/

What do you think about this? Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: