June 23, 2024, 09:37:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have Aliens Visited Earth ?
Yes - 32 (50.8%)
No - 13 (20.6%)
Maybe - 11 (17.5%)
Polls Suck & Spoetnik is Gay ! - 6 (9.5%)
Goats !!!111ONE - 1 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 63

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Have Aliens Visited Earth ?  (Read 7093 times)
Firedude

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:44:07 PM

yes there is well over 100 planets with life
Relex

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:52:02 PM

yes must be mad if you think they havent
aff

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:22:06 PM

Last i heard the Baltic Sea USO crew was being shadowed by the Swedish Navy.
And they couldn't get down there with out more funding to rent better equipment etc.
I seen a show where the diver went down and grabbed a chunk of it for testing.
I can't recall the materials but it was consistent with Metal or similar.. maybe an old WW2 radar system ?
So anyone hear an update ?

http://truthfall.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/baltic_anomaly_updated_by_vaghauk.jpg
This is one of the most interesting rocks i have ever seen, geologist say it might be a natural formation but sure doesn't look like it, I'm not saying it is aliens but someone should do more research on it.
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:13:45 PM

To be honest, I dont really know, but I've seen a lot of strange objects in the sky. The last one I saw was last spring in Serbia. I was walking with my brother and a friend up the hill where there are no light (it was night) and the sky was clear. I've been looking at the sky and I've noticed 3 orange light in a triangle formation and I tought that it was a plane, but after a second it changed it flying paths in that moment for the 90 degrees there was no curving like an airplane would made or anything just changed the path and also after a few seconds there was a sound taht sounded like strong humming.

Great story man! By the way, I am from Macedonia and I have the same experience like you...

It was 3:00 clock in the morning(this summer) and I was walking with my friend. Suddenly, while we was talking I turn my eyes to the sky and see a big ball of light who was moving not properly and changing the direction very vast. After a 1 min it disappear!

Here, I would like to share with you something that I have been researching for almost 1 year:

According to claims of a retired officer know as Captain Kaye (pseudonym), not only have humans made it to Mars in the past, but we have developed a secret space program and flotilla that operates in space. It seems that there are two versions that are being filtered to society when it comes to Space, Mars, and classified files relating the two. The first is that we have not been to Mars, there is a lot of work to be done and our technology is still very limited. The other one is the exact opposite, a version that several individuals have backed up over the last decade. The question here is, who is telling the truth? And would it be ludicrous to think we have made it to Mars and colonized the red planet thanks to secret space programs?

Topic: Retired US Marine claims he spent over 15 years in space and on Mars protecting five human colonies

Link: http://www.ancient-code.com/retired-us-marine-claims-he-spent-over-15-years-in-space-and-on-mars-protecting-five-human-colonies/
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 12:47:24 PM

Belief in your delusions is called insanity.
Belief in other's delusions is called religion.

Of course Aliens have not visited earth.  Why would they?  There are trillions of planets out there.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
cryptodromeda

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:47:32 PM

Intergalactic aliens in spaceships? The window for this is pretty tight IMO. While spaceships are arguably indicative of an advanced species, the exponential nature of technological advancement would mean that pretty soon after inventing spaceships, the aliens would have conceived a way of leaving their bodies and existing in a transphysical dimensionless state - which is surely the holy grail of concious advancement. That would make spaceships fairly primitive.

So if you ever see any spaceships, they are most certainly a rare species existing in a very slim post-physical pre-metaphysical sweet spot. 

It's a kind of blindness that reason alone cannot cure.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 04:43:55 PM

Where's the "We don't fucking know so stop making bullshit assumptions and go do some real science" option? By the way, pointing at a blurry image of a land mass and claiming it looks like a face to try and declare that aliens exist is like when religious people look at some toasted cheese, see that it vaguely resembles a face and declare that it is Jesus.

That's just not scientific evidence you damn shit posters.

we found an alien here!

yocoin15

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:01:35 PM

No never

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:13:04 PM

I say maybe but highly doubtful.
But i do think we should investigate reports etc.
All we need is ONE single legit confirmed case of an Alien visitor.

A lot of guys think word of mouth is proof though.. nope !

Let's support groups like Mufon though.
Plus the TV shows on all this stuff makes for good TV Smiley
Most of my favorite movies are about Aliens !
2013's Skin Deep = Nude Scar Joe yuuuuuuUUUUUUmmmmyyyyy YUM !

FUD first & ask questions later™
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:17:24 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 09:37:18 PM by notbatman

While space is a lie and we live inside an artificial nickle-iron dome that keeps the water out. I'm unable to debunk the claim that aliens tunnel up from underground....

"There's a war under there and it's been going on since that time," he said. He spoke of 1,477 underground bases around the world, 129 of which were located in the United States. Each cost $17 billion or more. He said the Black Budget, hidden from other U.S. government agencies and from the public, garners 25 percent of the gross national product. Military forces from multiple countries have been engaged in such warfare with aliens, he said. -- The Epoch Times

source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/roadtrippers/that-time-subterranean-al_b_5182945.html
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:57:40 AM

i dont know man, its all lie o real
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:58:07 PM

Check out this story and tell me what you think about the ancient Egypt and the Pyramids:

The Incredible Ancient Egyptian underground Labyrinth has been found and confirmed by has been suppressed by mainstream history.
It can be easily considered as one of the greatest discoveries of Ancient Egypt, yet only a few know about the existence of the incredible underground Labyrinth of Egypt, believed to hold countless answers to history itself.
We have all known how special the Pyramid of the Giza Plateau are, and we have all been extremely fascinated behind the enigmatic origin of these Pyramids but there are places in Egypt that are equally magical and yet less known to society.
There are many discoveries beneath the surface of our planet which could potentially change the way we look at history itself. One of them is a forgotten world of underground chambers and tunnels that have remained unexplored for centuries. Mentioned in ancient texts and local legends, these mysterious chambers have been considered as a myth up until they were actually discovered.

Link to the full article and video:
http://www.ancient-code.com/researchers-confirm-giant-ancient-egyptian-underground-labyrinth-exists-and-could-rewrite-history/
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:18:39 PM

i think yes but we dont know
i m possible

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:12:38 PM

may be news channels saying this
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:55:39 AM

Looking at my dating history, I would have to say definitively YES! lmao
danstanit

Activity: 84

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:40:38 PM

I rotated the image 90o to get a better look and WOW! Do you realize that you're the first person to document a pair of pareidolia so close together? I'm seeing a typical Gray on top, with the bottom face resembling a Easter Island figurehead.

I rotated the image also but I didn't see what you guys are looking at?

█████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:44:56 PM

I rotated the image 90o to get a better look and WOW! Do you realize that you're the first person to document a pair of pareidolia so close together? I'm seeing a typical Gray on top, with the bottom face resembling a Easter Island figurehead.

I rotated the image also but I didn't see what you guys are looking at?

Yeah Pluto's got a face alright...

Gratz on being mindfucked by NASA!
eliteminerpool

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 12:12:30 AM

Yes, Yes they have. We are the aliens !

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:41:21 AM

We actually *could be the Aliens.
Many scientists have seriously entertained the idea we came from raw materials from another planet.
Like in Prometheus the movie sort of.

Check out some of the related info on that.. "Red Rain" claims or Space Bacteria on the ISS unknown black shit in the US desert.
There is still a lot of mystery and unanswered questions to things.

We all have no way to test for any foreign DNA so if you needed to test for Alien DNA you can't LOL

I think there is room for some plausibility in a wide of range of areas.. to warrant further research.
But what this topic intended was Aliens like the infamous "Grey's"
Not simple cell bacteria etc.

Getting here according to our basic understanding of everything.. math, physics etc says it's impossible.
Aliens couldn't get here if they wanted to.
I don't take throwing the rule book out lightly like many guys.

Like fuck the nearest star has often been estimated to be a 55 / 60,000 year trip.
..when you look at shit like that & put it into perspective it HAS to change your view on Alien Earth visitation reports.
The people who seem so adamant about reports of them being here seem to know the least about real science.

Way i see it is an Alien civilization woudl have to posses the ability to defy the laws of the universe.
You would need a method of travel that excludes you from the bounds of reality and physics etc.
You would need to flick a switch and have you star craft be outside the realm of the universe..
circumventing the laws of gravity etc.
When people claim 100's of various alien races of done this and visited us i have to laugh.
It's like claiming the most improbably and the most impossible and the most unbelievable thing ever
and.. it happens a lot ..LOL bullshit !

The nearest major large Galaxy Andromeda is 5.6 MILLION years travel at time at the speed of light.
And people want us all to believe 80 races of different Aliens have already been here ? WTF ?
To use a conventional means of travel that woudl break down that time into Billions of years travel time.
Why would an Alien race plan that far ahead to travel to Earth ?
When talking about Billions of years it's likely Earth wasn't even here yet.
And how long woudl an Alien live ? 66,000 years ? 2.2 Billion ?
Ya i am sure they are overly concerned with coming to see a bunch of retarded idiot chimps on Earth hahha

FUD first & ask questions later™
bikoBoy

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:57:39 AM

Yes, Yes they have. We are the aliens !

Aliens are among us like that movie that was very popular (don't remember the name), aliens themselves don't know they are aliens,,,
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: